Chapter 03

Fussy Little Sister

A week later... 

Youngjae POV 

I still haven't set a revenge to that Jung Daehee yet. What should I do. Arghhh. Ah! I know! I'll tell Daehyun about her secret. Muahahaha serves her right. I walks to Daehyun room and there he lying on bed while playing his phone. 

'Hey Daehyun-ah' I said and he looks up to me. 'Wae Youngjae-ah? Anything wrong?' He ask. 'Nothing wrong but you know, Daehee sneak out from you guys room at 2am to watch Infinite sunbaenim on tv?' He widen his eyes totally shocked about my statement. 

'Really?? She did that?' I just nodded my head and he's dialing a number which I sure it's Daehee number. Hahaha she'll be get scold by Daehyun for sure. 

Daehyun POV 

Daehee broke her promise with me. She promise me to sleep at 9pm and not sneaking out from our room at late night. I know I'm being serious about her sleeping time. Because I've read an article about if someone sleeps late or lack of sleeps, it may shorten their lifetime. I don't want her to shorten her lifetime. That's why I'm being strict about her sleep time. 

I dialed her number and waiting for Daehee to pick up. After few seconds waiting, she answered my call. 'Wae hyung?' She said. 'Don't wae me, got home by 30 minutes or your grounded for whole month ' I said and ended the call. I can't really mad at her. I just can't. 

'Yah Jung Daehyun why don't you scold her?' Youngjae said to me. Honestly I don't know why he always like when Daehee being in trouble. 'Why? I just can't scold her. She's still baby to me. So I can't scold a baby Jae' I said to him and he snorted at me. 'Tch Dae you spoils her too much' 'I'm not spoiling her but we can talks nicely right at home' Youngjae just nod and walks out from my room. 

Daehee POV 

Okay what happen just now? My hyung ask me to get home by 30 minutes or got grounded. What?! Grounded. No freaking way. I'm not going to get grounded again. The last time I got grounded was not good. Youngjae and Himchan keep making fun of me because of it. And Suwoong and the others also not helping only making it worse. They sending photos they playing soccer mud and hangs together. T.T 

Ah I should get going now. 'Guys sorry again can't celebrate our last week winning properly, my hyung suddenly calling me and ask me to got home now' I said to Wonjun, Suwoong, Minsu, Sungjun and Sunwoo. They all whines but I can't help I need to go home. 'We still have other time it's okay' Sungjun said and I bid them goodbye and do group hug. 

I run to our dorm and run as fast I can to reach the dorm. Luckily the cafe me and my friends hang are not far from our dorm. I pants hardly and reached the doorknob. 'Hyung, I'm home' I said. 'Okay good come here at our room now' he shouts. I take off my shoes and walks faster to our room. 

'Hyung what happen?' I ask him. 'So I heard from Youngjae, you sneaks out from our room at 2am and watch Infinite sunbaenim at tv.' I gulps and hesitate to tell him the truth but he's my hyung. 'Hm yes hyung. I'm sorry for broke our promise' I hangs down my head. 

Daehyun POV 

I'm glad she's telling me the truth without lying to me. 'Okay that's it. Your grounded for 2 weeks and only can go out with us and not your friends' I can hear she's whining. 'Hyunggg~~~' she's trying aegyo to me. Not going to work this time. 'No aegyo Jung Daehee.' She hugs me and rubs her face on my chest.

'Hyung reduce it?' She said and look up to me. 'Okay okay one week and half alright?' and she nods her head cutely. 'Thank you hyunggg~~~'. she also kisses my both cheeks. 

'But can I go play soccer mud during my grounded?' She asks me. 'Hm no, but u can watch your team plays but u can't join' I answered her. 'Ahh hyunggggg, hm okay then' she whines. 'But can you promise not joining them?' and she nods her head. 

Daehee POV 

Yeah grounded again. Yeahh wooo. ;( Youngjae I'm on my way to killing you. I walks out from my room and goes to Youngjae, Jongup and Himchan shared room. Without knocking I just barge into their room. 'Yah Yoo Youngjae! do you want to die?!!' I yell at him and he looks surprised at my sudden blurt out.

'How does it feel being grounded again huh? Hahaha' he said and laughing. I come closer to him and pulls his hair and pinch his cheeks. 'Arghhh!! Yahh stop it you crazy girl' he said to me but instead of stop I pull his hair harder and pinch his cheeks more. Then he also did the same to me. I screamed loudly and bite his hand. I'm about to kick him but my phone rings. Lucky him. I stop pulling his hair and pinching his cheek. He also did the same. 

'Your lucky enough my phone rings if not, u get more worse than that' I said and glared at him while getting out from his room. I pick up my phone. 'Daehee-ah there new team again want to challenge us this Saturday' Suwoong said on the other line. 'Suwoong-ah, I got grounded again. For one week and half. I can't join the game. I'm sorry ' I said to him and Suwoong being the overreact guy he gasped for things like that. 

'What had happened?' He asks me 'I'll tell later but I can go to see you guys play the game' I said to him 'Oh that's great then!' 'Yeah! Okay need to go now Suwoong ' and I ended our call. 

I go back to my room and lies on my bed. 'Daehee-ah' Junhong calls me and I look up at him. 'Why Junnie?' I replied. 'Do you perhaps want to hangout with me and Uppie tomorrow?' And then I look at Dae hyung at the lower bunk. He nods his head and mouthed 'yes sure u can go' 

'Yeah Junnie of course let's hang tomorrow!' I said to him and all of us head to sleep. 

The next morning.. (Friday) 

Junhong POV 

I stirred from my sleep because the sun shine through the window. I look down from my upper bunk and saw Daehee still sleeping on her single bed. I got down from my bunk and go to Daehee's bed. I shake her body in term to wakes her up. But there's no sign of she's waking up. Hmm I need Himchan hyung help. 

'Hyung, Himchan hyung' I yells and I found Himchan hyung at kitchen with the other hyungs. 'Wae Junghong-ah?' He said. 'I need help, please help me to wake Daehee up' 'And please don't hurt her' Daehyun hyung said. 'Yeah yeah we won't hurt your little sister Dae' Himchan hyung replied Dae hyung. 

Himchan hyung runs quickly to my sharing room leaving me behind. I also quickly go to the room afraid Himchan hyung will do something unexpected to Daehee because yeah we all know Daehee with Himchan hyung and Youngjae hyung can't be left together or world war three will happen. 

I heard a loud thud from the room and there's Himchan hyung got his neck tangled by Daehee. And Daehee drenched in water. Which I sure Himchan hyung pour water to her. 'How dare you pour water to me while I'm sleeping?!' So I'm right then. 'Yah Junhong don't just stand there! Help me please! Daehee's going to kill me!!!' 

'Ahh okay okay' I rush to them and pull Daehee from Himchan hyung. After struggling with pulling Daehee finally it's settled. 'You seriously going to kill me Daehee.' 'It's your own fault Hime' 'But don't have to do like that. I'm suffocating and lack of air though' Okay now their bickering. 'Okay enough. Daehee go wash up and get ready we going out together with Uppie today right?' I said to Daehee. 'Yeahhh! Wait up okay. Im going to get ready now' she answered and rush to the bathroom. 

(sorry but I skip their hangout part. Im so sorry) 

Jongup POV 

What a fun day today with Junhong and Daehee. Now we on our way to get home to the dorm. I'm lucky that Babyz good fans they don't interfere while we hanging out with Daehee. 

We already arrived at our dorm. Daehee and Junhong goes straight to their sharing room. I'm also heading to my sharing room. After taking bath I goes straight to my bed and sleep. 

The next day... (Saturday) 

Daehee POV 

Today is the day my team competing with the new team. Sadly I can't join them but lucky enough Dae hyung let me see their game. So I got dressed. I wear soldier painted pant and grey long sleeve shirt (Daehyun wear like this in Killing Camp episode 2) Today I'm feeling like want to ponytail my hair. So I did it. After getting ready, I get out from the room and greet my hyung. 

'Leaving now?' I hummed in response. 'Don't come back late okay? Remember you still grounded so go home straight after the game' he said . 'Yeah I will.' I said and hugs him. I wear black sneakers and walks down stairs excitedly. 

Mino POV 

I and my team already arrived at the soccer mud field. I'm excited to play this game and let's see how good the opponent team are. Many people said they were good but actions speak more tha words right? So that's why I'm challenging them to see if the rumors are true. 

Today Jiwon, Hanbin, Jaewon, Seunghoon and the maknae Chanwoo are my teammates. I'm waiting for the other team shows up. While waiting, me and the others having small talk. 'Do you think they are really good like what other say?' Hanbin asked me. I only can shrugged my shoulder because this is the first time I'm meeting them. 

After like 10 to 15 minutes, there's bunch of boys also coming to here. 'Hi I'm Lee Suwoong and these are my teammates ' one of them greet us. But I'm confused because there's only 5 of them. 'Hi I'm Song Mino and they are my teammates' I greet them back. 'But if I'm not mistaken, your team are not enough?' 'Ah, yeah one of us can't join the game today. So we only having 5 on 5 now.' The Suwoong guy said. 

'So one of us can't play?' I ask him and he nods. 'Hyung, I will be out from today's game' Chanwoo suddenly offer himself. 'Plus I'm not really good with soccer mud' he added. 'Okay then Chanwoo-yah' 'So we can start our game now?' 'Yes of course, let's get change now' one of them answered me. 

After getting change, we took our position. The whistle was blown and meaning the game already start. I want to be the starter but this one guy are faster than me. 

The first game are not good. They score one goal while us not getting any goal. 'It's okay Mino, we'll try our best at the last game okay?' Jiwon said to me and I nod at him. 

Daehee POV 

I'm late for their game! I shouldn't go to the café first but I can't help I'm just too hungry. Heee. I ran as fast I can to the soccer mud field. The last game about to start so I quickly take my seat to the nearest bench there. But there's one weird looking guy with doe eyes sitting there. Well whatever I'll just ignore him. 

This guy besides me keep disturbing me like asking my name and try start up conversation. Well I'm not good with new people so I choose to ignore him. I just give him a glance and focus back to the game. Sorry. 

Yes yes yes Wonjun take that damn ball and kick it to the goal there! Please please goal! And yeah!! It goal! This making me proud of Wonjun. He's proving he not that dumb. 'Wonjun ah! Your so great!!' I shouted to him. With that they win the game. Yeah that's my boys. I'm so into cheering on my team's winning. Just then, a ball hit my head. Hard. 'Argh!' I yelp in hurt and Suwoong quickly touch my head 'Yah yah your head not bleeding right?' He said. 'Tch, of course not but still it's hurt alot' and then I saw a guy walks to out spot and takes the ball.

Woah woah what? Not even saying sorry? Okay this making me piss off. So I try to catch up with that guy. I tap his shoulder and just when he turns his head, I give him my 'present'. 

Mino POV 

My team lose today so the rumors about the team are good one are real. I kick the ball out of my frustration and it hit the girl's head. Opps. I walks to their spot to get the ball. Well I'm not asking about how the girl's condition are because she looks just fine. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder, so I turn my head to see who tap my shoulder and then 'pup' a punch landed on face. I landed my on the concrete floor because my body lost it stable. 

'You stupid! Already hit my head with the ball not even saying sorry to me! Don't you have any manners?!' I heard the girl shouted at me. I just look up to her. 'What your looking at?! Want another punch?' She said. Just then manager hyung and the others come at me. 'You okay?' Manager hyung asks me and I nodded. 'You girl, you must follow us and settle this thing with the sajangnim' manager hyung said to her.

Jaewon and Seunghoon helps me get up and bring me to our van. I take my seat at the front passenger seats. I saw manager hyung and the others struggling dragging the girl. 

The girl finally give in and be seated in our van. The whole ride are so quiet. Finally we arrived at YG building. Manager hyung drags the girl and bring her to see YG sajangnim. I'm a trainee here so was the others too. 

Daehee POV 

'Stop dragging me stupid!' I said to this guy. 'I can walk my own. It's not like I'm running away' yes running away from problem is not my style. I will just brave myself and brace myself with the scold I will get from Mr.Yang. I know who is Mr.Yang. The judge of Kpop star right? Or he own this building? 

The guy knocks on the door which im sure it's the Mr.Yang's room. After hearing soft 'come in' the guy walks in and drag me along. Seriously doesn't he know I have ability to walk by my own? Im not crippled though. 'Sir, this girl punched Mino-sshi on the face today sir' he said and leave after got signal from Mr.Yang. 

'So your Jung Daehee the younger sister of Jung Daehyun from BAP right?' Wuu I don't know I'm this popular. Self proud first hehe. 'Yes sir' I answered him. 'You know I can sue you for hitting one of my trainees right?' And I just nods my head. I gulps hardly. My throat suddeny dry. 'What will happen to your brother and his group's reputation after I sue?' He asks. 'Sir please don't sue me sir. I'll do anything but please don't sue me. I'm sorry truly sorry' I said but it sounded more like pleading. 

'You'll do anything? Like really anything?' He said and I nods my head 'Yes sir anything' . 'Okay so work here for 3 months because I don't have time to search for a new worker here'. 'Huh? Work? Here?' I asks him not believing my ear. Who knows my ear not functioning well right. He just nods his head. 'So agree?' He said and I'm still thinking. 'Can I know what my work are?' I ask him. 'Come back here again tomorrow. I'll let you know tomorrow plus I have to make a contract but first give me your phone number so I can track you' he said and I give out my phone number to him.

I walks out from Mr.Yang room and this is the worst day ever in my life! Urgh! 

Mino POV 

Jinhwan June Yunhyeong and Donghyuk asks me about who had punched my face and just then I saw that girl walks out from sajangnim room so I pointed to that girl direction. They follow my finger and see that girl. 'What a girl punching you?' Donghyuk said and I nods. 'I don't know you this weak Mino-yah' June said to me. 

The girl turn her head to our direction and see me pointing at her. 'What?!' She scowl and 'What you guys look at me? You want to ended up like him?!' He pointed at me and walks away. 'Woah I don't know that short girl are that fierce.' Yunhyeong said. 'Yeah and her punch was no joke' I said to them. 

Daehee POV 

How I'm going to tell Dae hyung about this? My grounded hasn't finish yet and now new problem comes up. How will he respond to this. Should I talk this matter over phone or just brace myself and tell him directly. I took bus to go home to dorm. 

Without I realized I already arrived at the dorm. This is the first time I'm feeling this nervous. Will he scold me? Or even worse beat me? Arghhh nooo!!! I reach the doorknob, and walks in. 'I'm home' I said. 'Oh you're home Daehee-ah' Uppie said and I smile nervously to him. 'Is Dae hyung at home?' I asks him. 'Hm nope, he going out with the others hyungs. They have schedule. Just me and Junhong are free' he said to me. I mouthed 'O' and nodding. 'Why something happen?' Uppie asks me. Should I spill now or spill it later when all of them are here? Arghhh ;(

 

Yeay! Chapter 03 done! But boring but please bear with it. I'm trying my best to make it interesting on the next chapter I promise. So comment and subscribe hehe. 😊✨