Chapter 02

Fussy Little Sister

Your POV 

I walks down the stairs and silently praying that we will win the competition. I can't wait to see my team. I really miss them! Especially Suwoong! He's like a hyung to me maybe because he hangs so much with my hyung hehe. 

After some time walking, I reached the soccer mud field. The field only takes 10-15 minutes walking from my dorm. Urm actually BAP dorm. 

'Daehee!' I heard someone call me and I turned my head to see who's calling my name. 'Yah Suwoong-ah!' Now I know who's calling me. It's Suwoong. He also just arrived here. 

'So you ready for the competition?' I nod my head eagerly. Suwoong's chuckles and ruffles my head. Aish he gonna ruins my hair bun. I slaps his hand away from my head. 'You gonna ruin my hair bun' I said. He grab my hand and I let him led the way. 

I see Wonjun, Minsu, Sungjun and Sunwoo already waiting for us. 'Hey guys, sorry if we're late' Suwoong's said. 'No it's okay, we also just arrived here' Sungjun reply. 

'Do you guys have any idea on who we going to compete with?' I asks them while munching the biscuits my hyung pack in my bag. He's really sweet hyung. Heee. 'Yah Daehee can you finish your food first then talk' Minsu said to me and I just rolls my eyes to him. 'Whatever Minsu' 

'I seriously don't know who our opponents this time' Wonjun said while scratching his head. Ah thats just look like he really don't know. Well Wonjun's the real dumb. He's dumb just dumb. 

Suwoong POV 

I saw bunch of boys walking towards the soccer mud field. Maybe they our opponents I thought to myself. 'Daehee maybe they our opponents' I said to Daehee and pointed at the bunch of boys that walking to our direction.

'Hi, I'm Min Yoongi and these boys are my team. We are the one who will competing with you guys.' one of the boys said. 'Yeah, I'm Jung Daehee and these boys are my team' Daehee said. 'But your girl, are you sure you can play soccer mud?' the short-looking boy said. 'We'll see shortie' Daehee said and smirks. 

None POV 

Daehee's team and Min Yoongi's team already take their positions and getting ready for the game. The referee blowing the whistle meaning the game already start. Sunwoo as the starter as he kicks the ball and brings the ball then he pass it to Wonjun. 

Wonjun and the short-looking guy struggling to get the ball. Daehee come from behind and led the ball and try to shoot the ball, Yoongi's goalkeeper fails to catch the ball and Daehee's team score 1 point. 

The first 13 minutes went smoothly and Daehee's team score 1 point and Yoongi's team also score 1 point. 

Your POV 

The first 13 minutes game are tiring but fun. We all are covered in mud. Minsu looks like a zombie right now because he looks really worn out. 'Hey Minsu are sure you can continue the last game?' I ask him. Little bit concerned about him. 'Yes of course I can. We'll win this game!' He said literally shouting. 'Yeah but no need to shout, you such a pain in the ' I said and kicking some mud to him. Hahaha

After resting for about 15 minutes the last game already about to start. Before we head to the mud field, we do our team's slogan first. 'Aja aja dumbs aja' and do stupid faces. Okay I know it's weird but it's our team's slogan. Don't judge it. 

We reposition our first position and waiting the referee to blow the whistle. The whistle got blow and as always Sunwoo as the starter. Basically he's our team starter. He slides between the Yoongi's guys team and brings the ball and passed it to me. 

I brings the ball the fastest I can to the goal spot but then I saw Sungjun got push by the short-looking guy. This guy really getting on my nerve. I stop kicking the ball and running toward them. 'Seriously short guy with orange head what's your problem?!' I yell at him. I got closer to him and grab his shirt. 'I ask you again, what's your problem huh?! Why did you push Sungjun?! Are you deaf! Answer me you tard!' 

Suwoong POV 

I quickly running to Daehee's spot and separate her with that guy or else she'll beat the guy and get grounded by Daehyun. I still remember the first time she got grounded because she punch one of player's face because that guy kicks the ball to Sunwoo's face. She really don't like when people plays cheat. 

'Daehee please be patience, let's settle this without any fuss.' I said to her while pulling her from that guy. 'No! This guy need to be teach! He crossed the line though!' She yells and raise her fist ready to hit the short-looking guy. 'Wonjun! Help me!' I said and Wonjun also pulling Daehee from the guy. 

'Do you want to be grounded again by Daehyun?' I said and she shakes her head. 'Then let settle this without fuss' and she agreed. She released the guy's shirt but still dragging the orange head out the field to settle this thing. 

'So explain this in 5 or I'll beat you' Daehee said and the guy speaks 'Well I'm accidentally push Sungjun because my legs got tripped by the mud' he said to Daehee. Well Daehee being Daehee she's not believing the guy's explanation. 'Show me where the mud you got tripped earlier' I sighs. 'Shoot Daehee, how can he show you the mud. This is mud Daehee, mud. It got no fixed shape.' I said to her. 

'How can I believe this guy? His face already telling his lying' she said and rolls her eyes. 'Just forgive him Daehee. I'm okay and not getting hurt at all' Sungjun said. Daehee bites her lips probably still thinking. 'Hm, okay I'll forgive him and I'm sorry too' she said and lend her hand to the orange head guy. They shakes their hand and 'I'm Park Jimin by the way, and I'm really sorry about what happens earlier' the orange head guy said. 'I'm Jung Daehee and sorry too for behaving like that earlier.' Finally, it's settled. 

So we continue our last game and as usual Daehee shots the goal. 'Yeah! Wohoo! We win! We win! ' Daehee shouts while rolling at the mud. That kid not acting like a girl at all. Sometimes I got confused whether Daehee's girl or boy. 

After bowing to our opponent team, we all go to the bathrooms. Daehee of course still going to the girl bathroom. After all she's still a girl. Me and the others already finish showering and dressed in clean shirt. This one thing that showing Daehee's actually a girl. She's taking so much time in the bathroom to get ready. 

Daehee finally comes out from the bathroom. 'Yah are you sleeping in the bathroom? Why taking so long time?' Wonjun said to Daehee. 'So what if I sleep at the bathroom? Jealous? You also want to sleep at the bathroom?' She answered Wonjun. We all laugh at her response. Poor Wonjun. 'Okay okay enough, let's get our trophy now' I said to them. 

After get rewarded with our trophy. We plan to go eating in terms of celebrating our winning. 'Guys, I can't join. My hyung already texted me to go home now. Yongguk taking we out for dinner. So sorry.' Daehee said and we nods at her. 'It's okay let's celebrate it together again next time' Sunwoo said. She bids goodbye to us and walks separately from us. 

Daehyun POV 

I texted Daehee to got home by now because Yongguk hyung taking us out for dinner and I don't want Daehee to be left out. She's still a baby to me. After about 15 minutes I texted her, I heard the door clicked. She's arrived I thought. 'HYUNG!! I WON THE COMPETITION!' Daehee shouts and running towards me. I hugged her and congrats her. Jongup and Junhong comes out from the room and congratulates Daehee too. 

'Thank you guysss and oh Uppie! I miss you! And Junhong just get out from my sight' she said and hugs Jongup tightly. Junhong whines to her. 'Well I'm just joking Junhong. Let's group hug!' She said and there the three of them hugging like koalas. 'But still, Junhong get out from my sight. Hahaha!!' Daehee said after the hugs and making Junhong sulks. 'Aww I'm still joking though' she said trying to persuade Junhong. 'Okay enough teasing Junhong, now go change Daehee' I said to her. 

'Okay hyung! And can I wear your shirt? I'm lazy to search for my shirt' she said and I nods. 

'Daehee you done?' I ask her from outside the room. 'Yah can you be faster? It's not like your pretty Daehee!' Himchan hyung said. 'Hyung' I said. 'It's true Daehyun'. 'Hyung' I said again. 'What? Urgh okay I'm sorry for saying that.' Himchan hyung said. 'I'm done!' Daehee yells and get out from the room. She's wearing my black hoodie with black long jeans. She's ponytail her hair which is rare to be seen because she always bun her hair. 

'Okay let's go now kids' Yongguk hyung said. 'Hey! Kim Himchan isn't it my sweater you wear?' Daehee said suddenly. 'Well errr, yes. Im borrowing it' Himchan hyung replied her. 'Urgh, just give me back later and please WASH it.' she said and implies the wash words louder. 

We all walks to Himchan's hyung van and 'Daehyun-ah can you drive today? I kinda lazy today' Himchan hyung said . 'Sure hyung no problem.' Yongguk hyung seat at the front passenger seat. 'Hyung I don't want to be seated between Youngjae and Himchan!' Daehee yells. This kid really giving me headache. 'Then seat with Jongup and Junhong' I said. 'But there's no place already at Uppie and Junghong seats. Yah can you two switch place with Uppie and Junhong?' she said more like pleading.

'No we don't want. We won't move from here' Youngjae answered her. 'Daehee just seat between them please. We going to be late' I said to her and she finally give in. 

Youngjae POV 

Daehee seats in between me and Himchan hyung. What a good way to annoy her. She plugged earpod and close her eyes. So I pull her earpod off her and acts like nothing. I play my phone and she eyes me questioning. 'What?' I asks her. 'You do it purposely right Youngjae' she said and I play fool with her. 'Do what? Huh? I don't understand' I said and she seems piss by my action. 

She pinch my thighs and hell it hurts alot. 'Yah why you do that!' I said to her and she just rolls her eyes. 'Serves you right pabojae' she said and smiles in victory. You gonna pay for this later Daehee. I thought to myself. 

Your POV 

How dare that Youngjae do that to me. But it's okay I already pay him for doing like that. I'm lucky enough that Himchan sleeps or I have to deal with two heads. 'We arrived!' Yongguk said and we all got off the van. 

I seat beside Uppie and Junhong beside me. But Youngjae and Himchan seat in front of us. Aish why?! Why?! Whatever I don't care though. We order meats, dumpling, tteokbokki and kimchi stew for 7 people's eating. After waiting for about 30 minutes. Our orders arrived and the first thing I do is cooking the meat on the table stove. 

My meats all cooked now and I'm about to eat it but Youngjae and Himchan takes half of my meats and eat it!!!! 'Yah! Give my meats back now!' I practically yells at them. But it's too late. They already eat it. I hope you two got bad diarrhea eating my meats. I silently cursing them. I glared at them and they mehrong me! Urghh. They really getting onto my nerve. Just wait when we got home or just wait at the van! I'm going to make you guys regret taking my meats! 

 

Song Mino POV 

I'm interested in soccer mud and I heard there's one team consists of 5 boys and 1 girl which are really good in soccer mud. I want to compete with them and see how good they are. But first I need to create my team. Hm how about Jiwon, Jaewon, Seunghoon, Chanwoo and Hanbin. I'm gonna ask them later. 

 

Chapter 02 out! Hope you guys enjoy it. Do comment and subscribe hehehe. So next chapter mino will appear fully. Stay tuned guys. 😊✨