Chapter 04

Fussy Little Sister

Daehee POV 

 I waited my hyung and the others to get home. 'Hey, Daehee are you okay?' Junhong asks me. 'Ah hm yeah I'm okay yes okay' I answered. Aish that's just sound not okay. 'I'm okay don't worry. It's just there's something I want to tell to you guys' 'About what?' Uppie ask. 'Are you getting marry Daehee-yah??' Junhong said and I knock his head. 'Of course not you dumb. Just wait until everyone's here' and they nodded. 

I lied my back on the couch and spacing out. Thinking how they will react to this. This is so frustrating. Argh. 'We're back!' I heard Yongguk's voice from the front door. I get up from the couch and walks to the front door. 'Welcome home' I said to them and smiles. 'Haip, this so weird, you never greet us before' Himchan said. This diva really can't help me. 'Just feeling like want to greet you guys' I answered him. 

'Okay thanks for greeting us Daehee' Yongguk said to me and I smile to him. 'But can we all gather up at the living room? I have something to say.' I said and they look at me before nodding they head. Five of us walks to the living room and Uppie Junhong already seated on the couch. They also take their seat. 

'Okay so what you want to say? I don't have all the time for you' Youngjae said and I just roll my eyes to him. 'Hm, how should I start this. Okay first I don't want like no and no, don't interfere while I'm talking. Can?' And all of them nods. 

'It is like this, today there's one guy he kick a ball and the ball hit my head. He doesn't even say sorry to me so I was piss off and I punch him on the face. Then come one guy he said to me that I have to follow them to clear this matter to the sajangnim. So they drag me. Turned out the boy I punched is one of YG trainees. Mr.Yang wants to sue me but I pleaded to him and he asks me to work at his building. So I choose to work there. Because if he sue me, your guys group's reputation will affected. I don't want you guys get trouble because of me.' I said to them and hang lows my head. I'm ready for the scolding from my hyung and the others. 

Daehyun POV 

I would be lying if I'm not mad at my little sister. But everything can be settle in better way right? So I got up from couch and hugs her in term comforting her. She must feeling the worse now. The others also join our hugs. Including Himchan hyung and Youngjae. 

After like 5 minutes hugging, we release Daehee from our hugs. 'What? No scolding or whatever?' She asks. A bit confused. 'No, it's not like you doing something bad, even yeah it's wrong to punch someone. But it's okay.' Yongguk hyung answered her. 'Hyung? You don't scold me?' I shake my head and gesture her to sit beside me. She come and sit beside me. 

'So when you start working?' I asks her. 'Um, actually Mr.Yang ask me to come to the YG building tomorrow.' 'Can I come along? Tomorrow hyung got no schedule.' I said to her. 'Yes yes please! Honestly I'm really nervous when talking to Mr.Yang.' she said and pouts. Now she looks so cute how can I get mad to her. Aigoo. 

'So what kind of work you do Daehee-yah?' Youngjae asks her. 'Um, I don't know yet. Tomorrow he will tell what kind of work I will do and tomorrow I'm signing the contract.' Daehee answered her. 'When you start working, take care of your health and don't skip eating' Himchan hyung said . 'Thank you Hime!' Daehee's beam. So they actually can start up conversation without any bickers. 

'Okay so let's sleep and wish Daehee all luck tomorrow!' Yongguk hyung said and all of them wishes Daehee goodluck and head to room. Me and Daehee also head to our room. 'I want to change into pyjama first' I said to Daehee and she nods. After changing, I go to room and saw Daehee already sleeping. I come to her bed and kiss her forehead. 'I love you little sister' I whisper to her. 'I love you too big brother' she whispers back. Sneaky brat. I pinch her nose and she yelps but then laugh. 'Sleep well goodnight ' and she said goodnight too. 

 Morning... 

(Still Daehyun POV) 

I feel someone shake my body. I opened my eyes slowly and there's Daehee face in front my eyes. 'Wake up! Wake up! You said you going to accompany me meet Mr.Yang today' oh yea, I almost forget. 'Okay okay, I'm getting ready first ' I said and gets up and go straight to the bathroom. 

Daehee POV 

I wait for Dae hyung getting done outside at the living room. 'Morning Daehee' Yonggukkie greet me and peck my cheek. I don't mind he doing that because I already live with them for 2 years. They are like hyung to me. Except for Youngjae and Himchan. They're enemy. 'Morning too Yonggukkie' I greet him back and peck his cheek too. 'Okay I'm done! Kkaja!' Dae hyung said and drag me along with him. 

Dae hyung borrow Hime's van and he drive off to the YG building. 'So are you still nervous?' He asks out of the blue. 'Yes of course. He's a big person, I mean he CEO of YG Entertainment and judge of Kpop Star.' I answered my hyung and he just chuckles. 'Don't worry, hyung with you okay?' I just hums in response. 

Finally we arrived at the YG building. Me and my hyung walks in the building. Hand in hand because yeah I'm nervous and he want to comfort me. 'Excuse me, can we meet with Mr.Yang' my hyung ask one of the staff. 'Omo! You're Jung Daehyun from BAP right?!!' Oh gosh why your shouting urgh. 'Yes I'm Jung Daehyun from BAP' the girl continue squealing. 'Can I get your autograph? Please please' tch, pleading, well girl last night that almighty Jung Daehyun kiss my forehead. Duh. 

'Sure but can you lead us to Mr.Yang room afterward?' And the girl nods quickly. She looks really dumb for God sake. Hahaha!! After getting my hyung autograph, she then lead us to Mr.Yang room. 'Here, Mr.Yang room' she said. Me and my hyung thank her. I knock Mr.Yang room softly. 'Come in' is heard. So we come into Mr.Yang room. 

'It's really an honor to meet you sir' my brother said and bows to him. He also forcing me to bow to Mr.Yang. Aishhh. 'Same goes to me Mr.Jung Daehyun-sshi. And please take a seat' he said and we took our seat. 'So sir, can I know what kind of my younger sister will do?' Dae hyung said. I just sit and listen to them quietly. So strange side of me. 

'Well it's like this Mr.Jung Daehyun-sshi, I'm taking your younger sister as my trainee but not officially. She need to match in survival matches I set for 3 months. If she survived, she will officially becoming one of my trainees. How does it sound?' Mr.Yang said and I widen my eyes plus choking my own saliva. 'WHAT?' I said well I yell actually. 'Hyung~~~' I said and look at him with pleading eyes. 'Sir, can I have a moment to talk with my younger sister' my hyung said. 'Well sure.' 'Please, excuse us' 

'Hyung how can I become his trainee , how can I survive during the survival matches? You know that I only know sing the 3 bears song only right?' I ask truly panicked at this situation. Seriously I never imagine myself as a trainee. 'Well this only for 3 months, it's okay hyung will teach you how to sing properly and dance okay?' I nods my head. But still this freaks me out. 'So you agree to this Daehee?' I can't help but just nod my head and sighs. 

Eottoke? ☹☹☹

 

Chapter 04 are out. I'm so sorry if you find this boring but at least there's some twist right. Hehe. I'll try to make this fic become more interesting and take a note English not my first language.