Bad Day

Devil Beside You

Ahn So Hee | Kim Heechul | Sandara Park | Sunmi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
===========~~~|♥|Recap|♥|~~~============

Jiyong want to help Sohee from get bully by The Wannabe group but with his fiancée beside him, he can't do anything.

Luckily Sunmi was there to help Sohee. Then a new boy transfer to their school and Sohee was familiar with the boy.

She tries to be friend but he so ignorance. Fortunately, he only stay there for a while when he was moved to Sunmi class.

===========~~~|♥|♥|♥|~~~============

 


Heechul were walk down from the stair when he heard his phone ringing. He look at his phone screen and it was a call from his dad.

“Yoboseyo,Appa? Waeyo?”

[Heechul, can we talk for a while. I want to talk about you marriage with you arabuji friend granddaughter.]
“Appa can we talk later? I’m already late and I am too tired to think about it. I’m so tired about you controlling my life. Just enough you control my childhood life and now I’m grown up. I have my right to have some privacy in my life.”

I hate to be like this but I’m tired when my appa using me for his own benefit while I’m suffering same like my past life. 


[I know you still mad with me about forcing you to move to Malaysia but I’ve no choice but to do that. You know you Arabuji sick right and he wants to spend his life at Malaysia before he died. That’s why we have to move there to full fit his last wish.]

Heechul heard his appa sobbing but Heechul know he tried to hide it with a chuckle. Heechul dad was a sensitive and soft man but Heechul never dare to disobey but not know.

“Mwolla! I don’t want to talk anymore. I’m already late. Sorry appa but I don’t want to continue that plan nor talk about it.”

Heechul was about to close her phone when she heard his mother was yells out from the phone and he really knows it was his mother voice. Heechul put the phone close to his ear but he takes it far when he hears his mom yell.

[Who teach you to be rude with you appa?! You can say you don’t want to do this marriage but it will still continue because it was you arabuji last will and his promise to his old friends. I don't care if you agree or not you must marry the girl. Today you will meet you bride to be at the Chinese restaurant tonight. Omma and Appa will catch you there later but now we still at KL airport. You understand and don’t try to humiliate our family. Aratso!]

Omma turns off their phone.

That’s great one is softy man and one is lion woman they so match. What should I do now? Meeting the girls just mean I'm hanging my own self at the ropeless hanger. Mandoo, Just where the heall are you now?
 


“ Waarghh…”

Sohee yawning loud while rubbing her both eyes gentle. Some students look at her with a shocked face and some of them just whispering to each other while talking about him. Well maybe they never saw a girl who yawning so loud like that.

Sohee just glared at them and keep moving before She stop when she heard that irritating voice.

“ I’ve seen beautiful girl yawning before but not so loud like you.”

“ So what! Mind you own business bold head. “

Minho just giggled and it’s really piss off Sohee. It was Choi Min Ho the boy who always teased Sohee with calling me Mandoo even though he knows Sohee hate that name.

 

Pyeongseok Kindergarten

“Yah! Ahn Sohee. Why your face is so chubby. If I looking at them for long time it make me want to eat mandoo. Are you having any relation with mandoo?

Choi Min Ho teased Sohee while he pinched her cheek. I make Sohee cheek turn red.

“ Yah! Are you babo? I’m not a food and don’t pinched my cheek its hurt.”

Sohee slap his hand to remove it but he won’t let go and keep pinched Sohee cheek. He giggles looking at Sohee red face.

“I don’t want and from now on I call you mandoo.”

“ Don’t call me Mandoo! I HATE that name!”

Sohee cry and pled to let her go but Minho just too excited to see Sohee face and he didn’t care he but just keep pinched Sohee chubby cheek.

“I don’t care. I still want to call you Mandoo. Mandoo, Mandoo, Mandoo”

Minho let go of Sohee cheek and started cheering while calling Mandoo again and again. All kids in that kinder garden start joining him calling Sohee Mandoo while Sohee stand numb.

 

“Mandoo, can we talk for a while?”

Minho holds her hand but she let it go.

“Hah, who’s mandoo? Do I know someone name Mandoo?”

She acting confuse and pretending to find someone at my back but suddenly he grab Sohee hand and pulled Sohee heading to the big tree behind the main gate.

“ What do you want? Let me go, you hurting me!”

“No,I don’t want until you listen to what I’m trying to say.”

“ Are you crazy?!”

“ Yes, I’m crazy! I’m became crazy because of you. I’m crazy because I love you and I became crazier because you keep ignoring me.”


Minho red face was scary like he wants to eat me. I was shocked when he screaming likes mad man and confessing his feeling to me.

I didn’t know my enemy will fell in love with me and I don’t like to know that. Gosh, what a bad day I have today.

Sohee tried to release her hand but Minho keeps tighten his grip. Then suddenly, there’s come a hand from Sohee back and punch hardly to Minho face and he fell on the ground. When Sohee turn back I’m really shocked when she saw who the person is.

She is Sunmi the Vice president for the Taekwondo Club and of course just one punch it was enough to make Min Ho mouth bleeding.

“Sh*t, its hurt! What wrong with you”

Minho yells while he wipes the blood with his hands .He still on the ground and touches his swollen face.

“Serve you right. Bold head!”

Sunmi stick out her tongue to him and cross her arm proudly while looking at the air.

How dare he bully my dongsaeng? Even thought we are same age but she still 9 month younger than me and it enough for me to protect her. Right?

“You bit…”

Min Ho stops talking when Sunmi show her fists as a signal to beat him up.

“We talked later, Mandoo.”

Minho gets up and cleans the dust on his clothes. His moves slowly went to the school but sometimes his eyes will glare at Sohee.

Gosh, Sun Mi is so cool that’s why I became her best friend. Luckily Sunmi here, if not I don’t know what should I do.

“Are you okay, Sohee?!”

“ Yah,Sun Mi. You don’t have to scream I’m just fine. Thank you for caring about me."

“Wow, Dongsaeng I didn’t know that you are stronger than me.”

Hongki gave Sunmi her bag and turned to Sohee and give him the sweet smile that he ever gave.
“Are you okay, dongsaeng?”

Sohee nodded but she can felt her cheek blushed

“By the way, did you already meet Kim Heechul. I heard he from your class but been moved to my class. He is oppa childhood friend but been moved to Malaysia when he was 10 years old.”

Hearing his name already makes Sohee legs trembling and nervous. Its make Sohee keep thinking about his little friend that suddenly disappeared. The sweet memories keep refreshing in Sohee mind. Sunmi make face when talking about Heechul.  Sohee just giggled and she know Sunmi didn’t really like Sohee.

“When we were child, he so friendly and kind but now he already turned into Ice Prince. I'm not sure why he suddenly change like that. But if he was the Cold Devil so Oppa must be the Naughty Devil right?”

They just laugh at Hongki thoughtless joke. Then Sohee remember about something. She took Heechul diary and gives it to Hongki.

“Oh yah, Hongki-ssi can you give this book to that monster"

“Huh? What monster? I only know about aliens but not monster.”

Sunmi seem confused and takes the book from Hongki hand and observes it.

Opps, that 'Monster ' words just slip from my mouth. I didn't meant it but his expresion yesterday really scared me off.


“Aigoo, my little dongsaeng .Why you keep talking about aliens. No wonder why many students didn’t believe you my sister. What kind of aliens that made my dongsaeng crazy?” Hongki patted her hair gentle and it made her hair messy.

“ Yah, Oppa! You ruin my hair. Don’t do that again I’m not a kid anymore I’m grown up.”

Sunmi correcting her hair whiles her brother watching him with sweet smile.

They are so close. I'm so jealous watching they so close and I only hope that I have a brother.

Who know being the only child in you family is so lonely. Asih, I should agree when mom said she want a baby. Then I won't be lonely like this.

Sohee busy watching the Lee’s twin and didn’t realized Heechul who standing at her back. Heechul grab her hand and bring her to somewhere. Sunmi tried to stop him but he ignores her. He carries Sohee on his shoulder, she scream so loud and some student around just staring curiously at them.

“What are you doing? Let go of my hand.”

Sohee tried to release her hand but Heechul tighten his grips.
She put So Hee down and asks her about his diary but Sohee only stare at Heechul with confused face.

“So Hee, Did you see my diary”

Sohee shaeke her head try to denied it. Heechul asked her again but Sohee still do the same.

”It’s my diary, I lost it. Last time I open it when I’m at class.”

Heechul explain so Sohee get the full detail but Sohee pretend to act nothing.
“So? Why you ask me. Are you accusing me to steal you diary?”

 Sohee pretend innocent but it’s only makes Heechul mad at her. His patience limit already reached the maximum limit. Heechul really need the diary because it stored all information about her little love.

“Okay, look Mandoo. I ask you one more time did you see my diary, because the last time I open my diary are at you class and near you. Did you understand? “

Wait! Why I call her Mandoo maybe I just upset about her behavior but I made a mistakes she seem so angry when I call she that name.

“You’re idiot! How dare you call me Mandoo! My name is Ahn Sohee and not Mandoo.”

Sohee look so sad she mouth get sulk. Heechul patience has reached it limit, he grab her hand and almost slap her. She was so socked with Heechul act and looking at me with wider eyes. Heechul stop because he was amazed by her beautiful eyes and his heart pounding wildly

Then Jiyong saw Sohee with that new student.  He misunderstood that Heechul want to hurt Sohee. He rushed to their place and punched him hardly. Heechul fell on the ground with bleeding lips.

“How could you treat a girl like his?”

Heechul and Sohee look blur with Jiyong sudden appearance. Jiyong grab Sohee hand and take her away from Heechul who’s still shocked with the incident and rub his pain face. Without they realized it there was someone looking at that incident with so envy.

She was Jiyong fiancée, she scratch the wall in pain.

WTF!! Why Jiyong help that girl and acting like the new student want to steal her lover even thought they are not. I hate Jiyong acting like that. It showing that he really fell in love with that girl. I know he didn’t love me and we only get engage because his family planning it, but I love him and I didn’t want to give him away to that chubby cheek girl. In other hand, he was the leader of the famous Korean group, how can I let him go if I can get name from his fame. I have to do something before it is too late. I can see how Jiyong changes when we transfer to this school.
 

Sohee look so happy when Jiyong helps her early.

O my, He looks so cool when he punches Heechul. Finally I got a chance to talk to someone I like. Yes, it’s true I like Jiyong Oppa since he got transfer from Japan but I just hide my feeling because he already got a fiancée. I more admire him when I know he was the leader of Big Bang group because I LOVE Big Bang!

Sohee bow low and thank Jiyong but Jiyong only give a shy smile while rubbing his back neck.  Jiyong teased Sohee cute and it makes her keep blushing until they reach their classroom. Sohee was about to enter the room when Dara slap her and cursed her. Jiyong grab Dara hand while Sohee her red cheek due to the humiliating scene.

Jiyong slaps Dara back and it m make Dara so sad.

“How could you slap me only for this poor girl? I’m you fiancée and she’s trying to steal you from me. Why you couldn’t see that.”

“Bwoh?! What are you talking about?”

Jiyong looks more confused than Sohee. But because of too ashamed with the accident Sohee just bow low and quickly walk out from the class room but another thing makes her heart come. It was Hyuna looking at Sohee without pity but only a smirked. Her smirked make Sohee sad and run from the class with all her heart and she only stop running when she bumped into someone. It was Kim Heechul. He looks at me with a curious eye.
“Yah, are you blind?! Please watch you way when you walking.”

Heechul yell at Sohee while he rubbing his hand. Sohee only look at him without any blink. Then she starts to cry very loud. It’s really makes him panic.

Am I to fierce until she cries so loud like that I became panic as some student starting looking at us with a curious face. Aigoo they just a busy body.

“Hey, Mandoo please don’t cry. I don’t mean to yell at you. I’m so sorry, please stop crying.”

Sohee did not respond and just kept crying. Then Heechul try to persuade her like He persuade his little lover, but Sohee crying is getting louder and louder.

“Okay, okay, please stop crying. If you stop crying I'll do whatever you like or I will treat you ice-cream.”

Sohee stop crying when she listens about ice-cream.

“That’s good. Now tell me what you want me to do.”

Heechul ask Sohee softly because he afraid that she will cry again.

“ I want to eat ice-cream at Baskin Robins and I want to eat kimchi. I’m so hungry now.”