Chapter 5

Fake Girlfriend

Soomin's POV

 

Luhan and I entered a toys' shop but then I saw Kai and Hyojoo in the shop. They looked like a real couple. I felt like I wanted to run away and scream loudly but I can't because my body betrayed me and I cannot even move an inch.

 

Luhan grabbed my hand and was about to exited the shop but Hyojoo called my name "Soomin!" I turned to look at Hyojoo who was smiling at me. "uh-oh Hyojoo" I said. "Soomin what are you doing here?" she asked as she s her arm on Kai's waist. "L-luhan and I-" Luhan cuts my words "we are having a date"

 

"Yo Luhan! introduce your girl to me" Kai smirked. "Hell no! We have to go now bye" Luhan pulled my arm harshly and exited the shop.

 

He held my hand firmly and went to the parking lot. He opened the car's door for me. "I hate Hyojoo" Luhan crossed his arms "w-why?" "because she was acting like she is Kai's real girlfriend" he said but I kept my mouth shut because I don't want to talk about Hyojoo.

 

 

We reached infront of my house, I opened the car door without looking at Luhan. "Soomin" I turned around to look at Luhan and he got off from his car. He ruffled his hair and walked towards me. Then he handed me a small box "I-is this a-a g-gift?" Soomin why are you being like this infront of him? It's just a gift but he shook his head.

 

Eh? I looked at the box and the next thing I do is kick Luhan's leg. "Soomin what the-" Luhan winced in pain and hugged his leg "Why are you giving me this underwear?!" I threw the underwear at him. "but you said that this was a bandana" he laughed and quickly walked to his car. Damn! Luhan I hate you!
---

 

The sun ray hits my face and I quickly woke up. I looked at the clock and it shown that it was already 2pm. I took a quick shower and wore a black sweater and a tracksuit. I went to McDonald.

 

I was eating my burger when I saw Luhan with his messy hair and black sweater.... wait! what? black sweater? he was wearing a black sweater just like me? I lowered my head so that he can't see me but I guess it was too late because he sat infront of me. "Wow we wear couple sweaters huh" Luhan smiled. I feel like ripping his mouth apart.

 

"How are you today?" he asked. "Just fine" I continued eating my burger. "I'm wearing the bandana's underwear" He winked and I slapped his arm lightly. 

 

"Hey! Do you still think Hyojoo as your bestfriend?" he asked. "Luhan I'm eating right now so please shut your ing mouth up" I said in a higher tone. Hearing Hyojoo's name makes my heart hurt. "someone is on her period" Luhan laughed and walked to the counter to order his food.

 

I quickly eat my food because I don't want to sit with that idiot but then I got a text from Hyojoo

Soomin! My Kai is having a birthday party tomorrow. make sure to bring your Luhan :p

'My Kai'? oh more like My . I frowned reading the text and immediately delete it

 

"Hey what's with that face?" Luhan placed his tray on the table. "u-uh n-nothing" I smiled sheepishly. "oh I forgot to tell you that your crush is having a birthday party tomorrow. Do you wanna go or nah?" luhan asked but I just looked down because I already know about it and I don't want to go. I don't want to see Hyojoo being lovey dovey around Kai.

 

"Let's go! we'll have some fun there" he grabbed my right hand firmly and I just nodded to stop him from talking about it "Luhan I have to go now. Bye" I was about to leave him but Luhan pulled my sweater makes me stumbled backwards. I almost hit the person behind me that has a big body. What if he punch me in the face when I hit him?

 

"what the hell?" I quickly sat opposite him and glared at him. "I'll take you to Kai's birthday party tomorrow" Luhan said while munching his fries "I don't want to!" I yelled having all the people in McDonald eyes on me.

 

"Then we'll go to somewhere else" he rubbed my cheeck with his thumb. This is not the Luhan that I know. Maybe this is his clone that is way more better than him?

 

"But Kai is your friend" I looked into his eyes. "It's ok. I'll buy him something" Why is he acting so kind today? I bet he will be a monster tomorrow.