Chapter 2

Fake Girlfriend

"It's not over yet until you agreed to be my fake girlfriend" Luhan smirked. "w-what? b-be your fake g-girl...friend?" Soomin stuttered and luhan nodded. Soomin thought that none of EXO will choose her. She was glad that luhan chose her but what if he chose her just to make fun of her? and she had no choice other than said yes because luhan said that his revenge is not over until she agreed to be his 'fake girlfriend' for a month.

 

Luhan's POV

 

"w-what? b-be your fake g-girl...friend?" Soomin stuttered and I nodded. Why did she sound so scared. I don't eat humans. I only eat chickens. oh my god chicken! but chicken is Kai's favourite. Okay stop it Luhan.

 

"so would you be my fake girlfriend or wait for another revenge?" I smiled naughtily. "n-no I-I w-will be y-your girlfriend. I-I m-mean your fake g-girlfriend" she said almost like a whisper which sounds y but I have to control myself "good! then you have to see me dance everyday after school"

 

"I just have to see you dance? that's it?" Soomin tilted her head and stared at me weirdly. "ya we'll act like a cute couple but hey that is not my style! EXO forced me to choose a girl but I refused to and they kept forcing me so I gave up" I sighed heavily "o-oh s-so I just have to see you dance right?"

 

"yeah that's it" I smirked. "u-uh o-o..okay" Soomin lowered her head. We remained silent until soomin broke the silent "c-can I-I go now?" She asked and I quickly gave her some space to walk away.

 

Soomin's POV

 

EXO's rule is so weird. 'date for a month' huh? aishhh. My phone rang and it was from Hyojoo. I answered the phone "Soomin ah, I'm so sorry. I didn't expect that Kai will choose me over you" Hyojoo said through the phone line and I can heard from her voice that she was feeling sorry for me.

 

"Yah! it's okay as long as you don't date with him for real. It's just a stupid EXO's rule" I ran my fingers through my hair "so you're not mad at me?" She asked. "of course I'm not you idiot" I sighed heavily "oh I have to go now bye Soomin ah" I was about to say "bye" back but she already ended the call hmm pity me.
---

 

Everyone has gone home and I was sitting alone in my class just to write about my feelings on a piece of paper. Well, honestly I felt very sad that Hyojoo got to be Kai's partner and yeah they will date for a month but why must Hyojoo? I still can accept if my enemy be with Kai but why it must be my own bestfriend? my baby Hyojoo? ughhh. I threw the paper that I just wrote in the dustbin and quickly grabbed my bag then headed home.

 

On my way home, I received a text from idiot Luhan 

I know your little secret my sweetheart. How dare you cheated behind me?

I didn't understand what he was trying to say so, I just ignored his text because I'm too lazy to text this idiot and Luhan likes to disturb me. I have to endure it for a month and I hope that I will not going to a jail because who knows that I might kill him.

 

short chappie huhu