Chapter 4

Fake Girlfriend

Soomin walked lazily to the school because she is Luhan's fake girlfriend now. 'Why did Luhan chose me?' Soomin thought. She entered the class and bumped into someone and it was Kai. "oh s-sorry" Kai bowed to her.

 

Soomin felt so embarrassed and quickly went to her seat. She took her novel and felt someone was staring at her. She looked around the class and Seohyun was staring at her but she quickly turned her head to the other side.

 

Soomin's POV

 

"Soomin my baby!" Hyojoo sat on my lap. "ayy you are so heavy. get up" I tried to push her but she was too heavy.

 

"Really? but Kai told me that I was light like a feather" she pouted and I felt my heart was broken into pieces. "H-he t-told you?" I asked. "Yes! he carried me bridal style yesterday and he was so cute" Hyojoo whispered in my ears.

 

Why did Hyojoo tell me this? Don't you know that Kai is my crush? Hyojoo what's wrong with you? "get up! you are so heavy!" I fake laughed. "Kai will send me home today" Hyojoo smiled and walked to her seat. I couldn't help but I was so jealous seeing Kai treated her like a real girlfriend. I was about to read my novel but Luhan pulled my chair.

 

"What?!" I yelled. "Hey calm down baby. I want to go shopping today" Luhan grinned showing his wrinkles at the corner of his eyes. "So? do I look like I care?" I ran my finger through my hair. "Don't you remember that you are now my fake girlfriend? So you have to accompany me!" Luhan yelled and the other students in our class looked at us.

 

They started to whisper each other and Hyojoo looked at me with mouth open. "What the luhan! You told me that I only have to see you dance at the dance studio when the school was over" I said in a lower tone. He just smiled and again he looks just like my grandpa.
---

 

The school was over, Luhan and I waited for the other students to leave. "bye Soomin" Hyojoo waved at me and I waved back. After the other students left the class, I looked at Luhan and pulled his hair

 

"Yah! why did you have to yell that I'm your fake girlfiend!" I gritted my teeth "so what?!" Luhan said and pulled my ponytail. I hate when people pull my hair. We began to pulled each others hair until both of us fell on the floor.

 

I closed my eyes tightly. "" I heard Luhan cursed. When I opened my eyes, I realised that I fell on Luhan's body. We looked at each others face and I can feel his breath on my lips. His eyes are so beautiful. His nose and his lips- "Yah! get off of me!" Luhan pushed me and I fell beside him. Luhan sat up and glared at me. "w-what?" I quickly sat up but he hovered ontop of me.

 

"w-what are y-you d-doing?" I stuttered when suddenly he pinched my nose and ran away. "Yah! Luhan" I yelled and tried to pinch his nose back but he was too fast and he was running away from me like I was a zombie.

 

I took my bag to leave the class but then I saw Luhan's bag on his table. Should I take his bag or just leave it there? But he might kill me so, I took his bag and tried to chase him but he was nowhere to be seen. I just walked around the school to find luhan because do you expect me to run with these two bags? NO WAY!

 

I felt so tired and I ended up sitting on a bench at our school's garden. I pulled my hairband and let my hair fell on my shoulder. I tried to close my eyes but then Luhan pulled my hair. I ignored him and close my eyes. "Hey you cannot sleep because you must accompany me to go shopping" Luhan poked my face.

 

Luhan's POV

 

I hide behind a wall so that Soomin can't see me and she was walking around the school. I followed her silently and felt sorry for her because she was carrying my bag. She went to the garden and sat on the bench.

 

Looks like she was going to sleep so I'd better disturb her. I pulled her hair to prevent her from sleeping but she ignored me. How dare you? "Hey you cannot sleep because you must accompany me to go shopping" I poked her face playfully.

 

Then, I flicked her forehead. "Ouchh Luhan!" She looked at me fiercely. "let's go shopping!" I said and she nodded slowly. I grabbed her hand running to my car. "wow I don't know that you have a car Luhan and it is superb" I felt so happy when she said that because I know my car is superb like me. I drove her to a mall that I used to go.

 

We arrived at the mall. I dragged Soomin to a men's shop. I picked trendy clothes that I like because some of my clothes were already small. I was looking for a sweater then I realised that Soomin went to a small rack. I walked towards her and Oh my god! Is she a ert?

 

"Yah! Soomin what are you doing?!" I said in a lower tone. "What? I love this bandana's pattern" she smiled and the cashier looked at us weirdly. Damn! this girl is so stupid.

 

"this is not a bandana but this is an underwear" I took the box from her hand. "What?! Oh my god!!" she gasped and quickly exited the shop. I chuckled looking at her reaction because she looks cute.

 

I paid my clothes and even bought the underwear that Soomin thought was a bandana. I saw Soomin was standing infront of an ice cream's shop. I walked towards her and patted her back. "Oh Luhan" she smiled at me. "Do you want ice cream?" I asked.

 

"No. I don't have enough money. Let's go" she was about to walk away but I pulled her wrist and entered the ice cream shop "which flavour would you like?"

 

I bent my body to her height level "uh-uhm oreo" she said and I ordered 2 oreo icecreams because I also like oreo flavour.

 

After we got our ice creams, we went to a toys' shop because Soomin wants to buy a teddy bear. So childish. As we enter the shop, we were surprised to see Kai and Hyojoo were busy looking at a huge teddy bear.