Chapter 3

Fake Girlfriend

Luhan's POV

 

What? she ignored my text? ayy Soomin do you want me to tell the whole school about your little secret huh? Should I text her again? I began typing on my phone


babe, I know that you .... Kai


I sent her the text and hope that she will be surprise reading the text but what if she ignores my text again?

 

I was seating in the cafe when suddenly I saw Kai and Hyojoo were holding hands at the street and laughing together like they were a real couple. How will Soomin react when she see this? I must keep her away from knowing this. I don't like seeing girls cry but she looks strong.

 

Holly ! Did Hyojoo just kissed Kai on his lips? Hyojoo didn't look shy at all. Hmm maybe Hyojoo has a crush on Kai just like Soomin but they are bestfriend. Should I talk to them or just sit here? ughh I will just act like nothing happened. Yeah! that's a great idea. Luhan you are so clever~

 

My phone rang and I answered the call without looking at the caller id as I was busy looking at Hyojoo and Kai making out in public. People were staring at them but they are just busy in their world and no one can stop them.

 

"Yah! what do you know about my little secret and what's wrong with Kai!" God I will be deaf because of this girl. I know it's Soomin just by hearing to her oh-so-sweet voice ugh. "I know that you like Kai" I laughed and took a sip of my drink. "God! Luhan you are talking nonsense" She said slowly but I can sense that she was annoyed with me.

 

"But I have the paper that you threw in the dustbin before you exited the class" I quickly ended the call. Soomin called me again but I didn't answer it and shut down my phone. Serves you right because who told you to ignore my text first.

 

Soomin's POV

 

"but I have the paper that you threw in the dustbin before you exited the class" Luhan said and ended the phone call. I called him many times but he didn't answer it. This is one of the reasons on why I should hate Luhan.

 

Aishh I should rip that paper before I throw it in the dustbin. I'm so idiot! What if he tell Kai and the whole school? Oh my god! I swear I'm going to kill myself ughh but I love my life.

 

My phone rang and quickly answered it. I thought it was Luhan but it's a girl's voice "hi Soomin ah. It's me Seohyun" "Oh hi Seohyun. why do you call me?" I asked and how did she get my phone number?

 

"I know something that you shouldn't know because you will be sad if you know about it" she said. "just tell me" She sighed deeply "I will tell you one day" she then ended the call.

 

"What the hell?! Seohyun know something that I shouldn't know and it will make me be sad?!" I shouted in my room. "Yah! Soomin keep quiet. we have a guest" My mom yelled from downstairs. Oh this woman, my mom always bring her friends to our house.

 

I ran downstairs to greet the guest and it was my mother's friend, Mrs Lu "annyeonghasseyo" I bowed at her. "wow your daughter is so pretty" Mrs Lu smiled at me and I smiled cutely because I know that I'm pretty. No need to tell me again "yeah just like your son" her son? But I'm a girl. Whatever. They giggled together and I quickly left them before my mom tell me to bring drink or food for her friend.

 

short chapter right? so click the 'next' button