Chapter 1

Fake Girlfriend

'Kai is so cute. I like him so much' Soomin thought. "yah Soomin!" a babyfaced boy shouted and Soomin looked at the boy direction. "what do you want Luhan?" Soomin glared. "I wondered what are you thinking about right now? are you thinking about me?" Luhan laughed making Soomin annoyed because Luhan just interrupted her from thinking about Kai. Soomin rolled her eyes and walked to the classroom leaving Luhan behind.

 

Soomin walked to her seat and saw a pink note on her table


Soomin I like you -your secret admirer


Soomin gasped reading the note because she thought that no one will like her. "oh my god! I have a secret admirer" Soomin couldn't stop smiling while Luhan that sat behind her was forcing himself not to laugh because of her stupidness.

 

'oh my god! I fooled her. she is so stupid! she thinks that boys will like her with her ugly face? Soomin you are so stupid' luhan thought and smirked thinking about his next steps.
---

The bell rang and other students start to walk out from the class but only Soomin was remained on her seat. She took her earpiece and listened to GOT7 song. She was about to close her eyes when suddenly Luhan pulled her earpiece. "what the hell?!" Soomin yelled. "hey relax girl. I heard that you have a secret admirer. Is that true?" Luhan smirked.

 

"n-no" Soomin stuttered and quickly lowered her head avoiding making any eye contact with luhan "really? oops someone is blushing" Luhan laughed seeing Soomin's face that was starting to form a red colour on her cheeck making she looks like a tomato "n-no j-just go away!" Soomin pushed luhan hard till he fell on the floor and winced in pain because his right elbow bleed.

 

"Oh my god Luhan! are you okay?" soomin knelt on her knees feeling sorry for Luhan " you Soomin! it's so damn hurt!" Luhan looked at his elbow that bleeding. Soomin pulled luhan to her seat and took out a bandana from her pocket.

 

She tied the bandana around his elbow slowly making sure that the bandana was tied correctly "make sure to put some iodine on your elbow when you're home and I'm so sorry Luhan" Soomin bowed 'why is she acting so kind' Luhan thought and quickly left her dumbfounded. "Luhan must be so mad at me" Soomin sighed and walked out from the classroom.

 

"Aishh who is my secret admirer?!! what if my secret admirer is kai? ugh I'm hoping too high! damn soomin!" soomin laid on her bed. She played with her phone when suddenly she got a text from Luhan
I'm not gonna forgive you with what you did to me today and get ready for my revenge
Soomin bite her lips reading the text.

 

Soomin's POV

 

I woke up early today. I took a bath and wore my school uniform. I tied my hair into a ponytail neatly. I'm still thinking about luhan's text that he sent me yesterday. He really wants to get a revenge on me. I'm so scared that he might do something bad at me but I'm not pushing him on purpose. I arrived at school with heavy feelings. I entered the classroom and guess what? Nothing happened! Yay! but I saw Luhan was glaring at me so I ran to my seat feeling nervous.

 

I was the first one to arrive in the dance studio because I will get the chance to see Kai dance. His body waves will melt thousand of girls heart and I bet each girl in this school must have feelings towards him. I only get to see Kai when we have dance classes because we are not in the same class.

 

I was busy thinking about kai when I realised that many students have entered the dance studio. "Soomin!" Hyojoo surprised me making me flinch by her sudden appearance but I didn't get mad since I know her well because she is my bestfriend. "yah! do you know that your Kai and the other members of EXO are going to choose their fake girlfriends to date for a month today?" Hyojoo whispered in my ears. I felt very happy to hear that but of course kai wouldn't choose me hmphh!

 

EXO, the famous kingkas entered the dance class and girls started to scream loudly like they are in a Bigbang's Concert. I closed my ears using my palms. My eyes were searching for Kai but I made an eye contact with luhan instead. Luhan smirked at me and I felt my body was shaking thinking about the text that he sent me yesterday.

 

"Okay, girls. Each of us will choose a girl to date with for a month" suho smiled sweetly and clasped his hands. "Soomin, I hope one of them will choose me" Hyojoo smiled and linked her arm with mine. Yeah I also hope that they will choose Hyojoo but please not Kai. EXO started looking for their 'fake girlfriends' but except for luhan. He just sat on the floor leaning on the mirror and played with his phone. Maybe he doesn't interested with this thing.

 

EXO is just too perfect for me except for luhan and I'm just a plain boring girl so, I sat at the corner of the dance studio and played with my phone because I'm sure that none of them will choose me. I was busy playing game in my phone when suddenly I heard the girls scream Kai's name. I stood up but then I saw Kai and Hyojoo were holding hands. Don't tell me that Kai chose her as his fake girlfriend to date for a month.

 

I quickly left the dance studio. I felt so sad and angry with kai because I was so jealous at hyojoo getting the chance to be Kai's girlfriend. Yeah she is prettier than me and she has a perfect figure while me? I'm just a girl with no curves because I was too thin.

 

I walked to the toilet when suddenly someone pulled my wrist and I fell hard on cold floor. "yes!" I heard a boy voice. I looked up and it was Luhan. "yeah you have done your revenge on me so please go away" I tried to stand up when luhan pushed me against the wall. "It's not over yet until you agreed to be my fake girlfriend" luhan smirked.

 

my english is right? but hey english is not my first language so mianhae~
and pls comment something about this fanfic okay? oh and don't forget to support EXO xD