003

The Time Traveller

"Little girl"

 
A voice whispered.
 
"Let's play."
 
 
 
 
Lynn woke up with a strange sensation tingling down her spine. She could feel an ominous aura all around her, and her intuition told her that something very wrong would occur to the teenage girl.
 
On her way to school, goosebumps and shivers accompanied as she felt a constant wind behind her back. Shrugging it off, Lynn persistently strode, hoping this unexplainable feeling would eventually disappear.
 
Suddenly, she saw Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin walking together in the distance, and her heart immediately lifted.
 
"Guys!" she yelled enthusiastically, mostly because she was relieved she had found her friends, and as she stood next to the three taller boys, the feeling behind her, left almost immediately.
 
She felt Jin tug her arm, his facial expression was serious and worried, and he muttered to her, "Don't ever be alone today, Lynn. And don't lose that pendant of yours."
 
With those words, he walked in front of them, leaving her shocked and anxious. What did he mean? How did he know she....even had a pendant? When she wanted to question him, Jin was already long gone; but knowing his personality, it semeed futile, even to her, to try and get anything out of him.
 
 
 
 
"Lynn, could you go to my office to get the extra maths work sheets, they are right on my desk." 
 
With her teacher's command, Lynn trudged out of the door, the perks of sitting near the front because of her lack of height.
 
"Can I go with her?" Lynn heard a familiar voice yell out, and she felt a smile take over her lips because she already knew the answer.
 
"No, Jeon Jungkook, you may not accompany Ms Ceyn, because you haven't even finished your maths homework I set you yesterday!"
 
Lynn snickered as she walked out, the hallway was desolate, not a single soul was out during class time. 
 
The atmosphere was dark and heavy, with every step, she could hear her own clatter of her feet, and a gush of wind from behind.
 
Quickening her pace in fright, she turned the corner and was about to open the door to her teacher's room, when she felt a rustle in her ear.
 
"Little girl,"
 
"Let's play."
 
Holding in her scream of terror, Lynn's brain worked fast; this had to be a stupid prank, otherwise there would be no other explanation to why she felt so queasy today.
 
She whipped around, and boom! She was met with a huge black monster, towering over her. To say she was afraid was the biggest understatement of the century; she was sure she would die in this thing's hands.
 
Its shape was big and demeaning, yet seemed very fragile to touch. It's face was as a human's, except it's eyes were dark and hollow, its mouth had stitches all on the top and bottom lip. It's menacing glare and detrimental, claw-like hands frightened the girl. It all seemed too fictional to be real.
 
"Don't come closer," she warned, as she edged to her left so she could escape being cornered. Her heart was beating incredibly fast, and adrenaline washed through her.
 
The horrible creature laughed a hollowless chuckle, and did not reply. Without any warning, it abruptly launched towards her, its hands lunging at .
 
Bang, her back smashed into the wall, with her eyes widening, she felt herself being pulled upwards by the creature, sliding up the wall as his grip against her neck tightened with every millisecond.
 
She couldn't breathe, her whole face was bulging out, reddening as she felt less and less oxygen get into her, and more and more unconscious. Her eyes rolled back, but she blinked a few times to return to reality again. Wincing, Lynn's brain started to work as she stopped panicking; in a situation like this, being feeble was no use. And there it was. After much struggle to move her left arm, she finally found the button.
 
And she pressed right down.
 
 
 
 
"The fire alarm was just a fluke; a prank from the students probably." a teacher told the principal, as the principal looked down at his students, all safely evacuated outside of the school building.
 
Amidst, stood a small, pale girl, whose eyes were bloodshot red, and lips were clattering in fright. Her back rested on a tree, hiding away from the other students.
 
After Lynn had pressed the fire alarm, all the students streamed out of the classrooms, and after seeing the monster's annoyed face, she knew she was saved. Whatever it was, it would not kill her with so many other people around.
 
The students were panicked, as they really did think there was a fire, but Lynn was mentally drained out. Instead, burnt like fire after what had occurred.
 
She wasn't sure if she was mentally crazy, or if the world was more than what meets eye. Even so, she was becoming more and more mentally unstable, and it seemed like she was finally about to faint. She could faintly hear the teachers usher the students back to school, so she used all her strength to take a step forward, another step forward. Yet, she finally lost her balance and darkness came to her as her eyes fluttered shut.
 
Right when she was going to fall back to the ground, a pair of strong and sturdy arms caught her just in time.
 
And that's when everything went pitch black.
----------------------
New chapter is up~! Woo I'm fast, right? :D
Hope it isn't going too slow, but you know, I gotta set up the mood and pace of this story, so readers, please bear with me! You won't be disappointed (hopefully!)
 
So please take the time to subscribe, comment your thoughts and upvote~! More characters to join us very soon.
 
Lots of love
Bailin