eight

Oh My Boy

I am so sorry for the late update but thank you for keep waiting for me. I was busy studying cuz my exam is tomorrow. Damn , wish me luck guys T-T


"Are you okay ?" Hanbin leaned his body against the machine. "Do I look like one ?" Yunhyeong slurped the hot coffee carefully as he keep glaring at Hanbin "but I can't stop you from marrying her but anyway congratulation". Hanbin smiled , "I'm glad you're ok-", "Doesn't mean I'm okay with this whole situation. I'm just trying to be okay so please dont make me go angry" Yunhyeong said in the middle of Hanbin's sentence "You're so gonna treat me for lunch, come on" he hung his hand around Hanbin's shoulder and head lock him.

 -

 Jihyo was in her office, for the past few minutes , she kept on sliding the ring that Hanbin propose to her , ignoring what her secretary says. "Do you hear me ?" Her secretary asked. Jihyo quickly back to her eyes and sat up straight , "Pardon". Her secretary take a deep breath and closed her files , "Are you okay ?". She frowned and tucked her hair behind her ear , "Why ? I'm okay". "I don't know , for the past few days you keep on loosing focus while I'm saying something but anyway , let me just repeat your schedule". 

 "Hm , you're free for today ?" Her assistant chuckled. "Jeez , I thought my scheduled were full. Free ? All day ? I though I have a meeting today" Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows. "Someone cancel it". "Who is it ?" She looked at her assistant. Her assistant shrugged , "He didn't want me to tell you , so I'll be going now. He said he will be in your office by right now supposedly". "Here I am" Hanbin leaned on the door and greeted the both women. Her assistant smiled and walked out from her office. 

 Jihyo stand up and blink her eyes rapidly , "What are you doing here?". "To get our parents blessing for our marriage plus your father already discharge just now" Hanbin grabbed her hand and her handbag. Without waiting for her reply , he pulled her to his car at the carpark.

As soon theu arrive at the car , he open the door for her but instead of letting her get it , he gets in. "Hey isn't that seat for me ?". "Um" his lip formed into a straight a line as he look at her "Nope. I'm quite tired right now , so why not". "I'm older than you okay" she folded her arms. "But I'm going to be your husband really soon" he wriggled his eyebrows. Jihyo rolled her eyes and get in into the driver seat. Before she can pulled her seatbelt , Hanbin already leaned near to her and held the seatbelt. They faces were just a few inches away

"Y-yah. What are you doing" she asked , feeling that her cheeks turning red. "I'm buckling your seatbelt" he said and smirked before buckled the seatbelt and leaned back at his seat. She cleared as she adjust her body so that she can reach the steering, "You don't have to do that". "But I want to do that" he said while looking at her. Jihyo tsk and start driving.

-

"We're here !" Hanbin knocked the door. The door was opened and they were greeted by their both parents except for Hanbin's father. "Mom ! Did you plan this" Jihyo said. "Well , we all planned this actually. Come in , we have a lot to discuss" Hanbin's mom grabbed her hand and pulled her in. Jihyo laughed awkwardly and sit on the unoccupied sofa alongside with Hanbin. She then nudged his arm , "You said father discharged already" she said I whispered. "He did" he replied "Ah there he is". Mr Song welcomed them with a warm smile. 

"Dad" she quickly walked to him and hugged tightly "How come you didn't tell me that you're discharge already" she pouted. Her father chukled , "Hanbin told me to keep this as a secret. So I did" he said and looked Hanbin. Hanbin smiled as in reply to his statement. "Okay okay" her mom clapped her hands "Since they both already agreed that they will marry so let's do this as soon as possible". Jihyo widen her eyes , "As soon as possible ? Soon as possible ? Are you kidding me?".

"Don't worry , the preparation is already done" Hanbin's mok said. "Done already ? Wow" he said in satisfied facial expression. "So your wedding will be held on next week" her mom added. "Cant we do it on next month?" Jihyo whispered to her father. "I agree" Hanbin said "We can even do that today" he added. Jihyo looked at him and shushed him. "I like your spirit young man and you woman" Mrs Song pointed at her daughter "Don't think I didn't hear what you said to your father. Its our final decision , your wedding will be on next week". "Oh okay" she surrender. Hanbin looked at her and smiled.

-(so I'm gonna skip to their wedding day okay)-

The D-Day is here. Jihyo was in a room that were only for the bride to get ready. The stylist was doing her last touch up before the 'thing' start officially. "Woah , you look like a really different person" Jimin said , admiring her friend's natural beauty. "Why ?" Jihyo panicked as she quickly looked at the mirror. "No no , its just that you look so different today , in a good way" Jimin chuckled and asked the stylist to put a little bit highlighter on her tip of her nose. "So you're saying I look pretty today right ?" She smiled , hoping for her friend to say yes.

"Okay okay , you look pretty as always but today you're drop dead gorgeous. Happy ?" She said. "Well , a bit" Jihyo showed her toothy smile to Jimin. "Nervous ?" Her friend asked. "Hella yes I am" Jihyo closed her eyes tightly. "Calm down yo girl. Its not a big thing". "Not a big thing ? Not a big thing ? Are you serious ? I'm getting marry Jimin and I'm gonna spend my whole life with the immature guy" Jihyo keep on tapping her feet. Then , there's a knock on the door and Jimin quickly opened.

"Are you ready ?" Hanbyul asked as she looked at Jihyo "Your groom is waiting for you" she added with a playful smile. Jihyo replied to her smile and nodded her head before take a really deep breath. 

Jihyo was standing in front of the door of the hall with his father to walk her down the isle. Her grip on her father hand's tighten. Mr Song put his hand on top of hers to make her deal at ease. Then the door were opened. The bride were greeted by many people. The people who attend their wedding cheering for her as she walked on the carpet. Then she make an eye contact with Hanbin which is really awkward. As soon as Hanbin held her hands , the vow started.

After the quite long vow which also make her yawning but Hanbin pinch her arm lightly , finally ended. They both facing each other and he slowly slide in the ring. "Kiss the bride !" Someone from the guest shouted which make all the other guesses feel excited. Hanbin smirked and come closer to her but she quickly covered . "Don't you dare leaned your lips on mine" she said almost muffling but still can be heard. "Oh come on. We're married already" he tried to pull her hand away but she resist it. "Still a big no from me" she furrowed her eyebrows.

Hanbin then closed the gap between them by pulling her waist to his body and that makes Jihyo's hand fall form . He take a chance to give a really quickly peck. All the guesses clapped their hands and cheered for them. "See , I won't do the French kiss with you , its just a quick peck" he said in whispered manner. "Well I don't know you will just give me a quick peck" she replied while controlling herself to hit him for stealing her first kiss ever in 30 years she lived. 

"Congratulation on your wedding!" One of Jihyo's staff said as she hugged her. "Thank you" she replied forcely. Then Yunhyeong walked towards them but he walked with a girl. Jihyo nudged Hanbin's arm and pointed at them , "Who is she ? Is Yunhyeong married already ?". Hanbin lifted his right eyebrow and looked at where she pointed. His eyes widen as she recognize the girl. "Whats with your reaction ? You know her ?" Jihyo asked with a curious face. "Congratulation" Yunhyeong said as he let out his hand to shake hand with Jihyo but Hanbin quickly pulled her hand away.

"Hey , he's congratulating us" Jihyo said while looking at Hanbin. Yunhyeong chuckled and patted his shoulder , "Congratulation for marrying before me" he then looked at Jihyo with a wide smile before looked back at Hanbin "You remember her ?". Hanbin scoffed , "Jung Haera"