seven

Oh My Boy

Thank you so much guys for the luvvvvv♥♥♥ so sorry for the late update and short chapter and thank you for keep wait hope you guys like it ♥♥


Hanbin held her hand and said , "She's mine". Yunhyeong put his coffee and looked at him weirdly , "What kind of joke is this ?". "Ye-yeah what kind of joke is that ? Awkward~" Jihyo shutter and laughed awkwardly as she tried to pull her hand but Hanbin tighten his grip. "This is not a joke and I will never make a joke about this. Sorry hyung" Hanbin looked sharply into his eyes. "Woah" Yunhyeong broke into a small laughter as he looked at Hanbin's hand that was on top of hers "You sure know how to act". "Do you even heard me ? I know you heard me stop acting like you're not mad at me" Hanbin said , expressionlessly.

Jihyo tried to interrupt but Yunhyeong said first , "What do you expect me to do ? To react ? Huh ? Punch in your face ? Like that ? Look" he let out a deep sigh and he tighten his grip on his cup "I know I should be happy and congratulate you guys on your marriage but I'm sorry I can't". "Well , I'm sorry too for taking your crush". "Yah" Jihyo said softly as she looked at Hanbin "He's your hyung". "So what ?" Hanbin hissed without looking at her. "You really grown up" Yunhyeong said "Dare to talk back to your hyung with those words and guess I should go" he added as he looked at his watch "Patients are waiting for me" Yunhyeong stand up before laid eyes on her and walked out of the cafe. 

She turned her head and saw Hanbin had his head down right after Yunhyeong walked out, "What's that for ?". "I'm marking you. I don't want anyone else to take you from me" he answered , didn't bother to look at her. Jihyo chuckled awkwardly , "Its not like he's in love with me so you don't need to that". "Well he is. He's in love with. Even though he didn't show you but I know what he feels. So better not to be around him anymore because you're my soon to be wife and one more thing , I don't like someone take what's mine". There's a silence between. Jihyo slowly pulled her hands and looked at him , "I should get going. Gotta' work".

Jihyo stand up and walked out from the cafe. Hanbin quickly stand up too and followed her from the back. "Wait !' He shouted. Jihyo stopped her feet and turned around , "What?". "Let me send you home , please" he said. "But I come with my car and you must come with your car , so yeah" she said as she tuck a strain of her hair right behind her ear. "Oh , okay then , but at least let me do this" hanbin said as he looked into her eyes deeply. Jihyo made her curios face as her hands were both just above her heads to cover her face from the sunlight. 

Then he suddenly pulled her slowly into his embrace. "Drive slowly and don't think much about what happen earlier. I don't you to be so curious because you might be unfocus on the road and I don't want to be in accident" he whispered with a lot of concerns in her tone. She was shocked as she grip her hands tightly behind his back , hesitate weather to hug back or not. Few minutes later , he broke the hug and take his snapback and put on her head and lastly he pulled her hoodie too , "Its hot , it might damage your skin. Okay you can go now" he smiled. 

She didn't know how to answer to him but instead she keep looking at him and slowly smiled to him , "Thank you" she said "Its been awhile since someone care about me and it feels so great actually". He leaned and stop just beside her ear , "Its my duty to care about you" he then stand properly again and put his both hands on her shoulder and turned her around , "Okay now you can go". Jihyo walked but then stopped to look at him , she looked at her hand and with hesitation , she waved at him with a smile plastered on her face. Hanbin gladly waved back to her , "Drive safely , Noona" he shouted but not to loud. 

 

"Looking at your reading , its getting better. So take a lot of rest then tomorrow you can discharge" Yunhyeong said as he smiled to his patient before walked to the counter. He put the files on top of counter then he heard the conversation between the nurses there , "Did you know that Doctor Kim is going to marry?" the first nurse with big round eyes said. "Doctor Kim ? Kim Hanbin ?" the second nurse said. "Seriously ? Then , there's no more chance to hook up with him" the other one nurse said. Yunhyeong take a deep breath then suddenly a hand patted his shoulder. He turned around and saw a man with a child on his arm , "Please help my son" he said worriedly.

After a few hours treatment , Yunhyeong walked from the emergency room. "How is he ?" The father asked. "Its just an allergic, what did he eat just now ?" Yunhyeong asked. "I gave him peanut butter ice cream. Allergic ? He had an allergic ?". "Yes. You don't know about that ?" His eyebrows met "You should know because he's your son". The man sighed , "He actually not my real son , I adopted him so I don't really know about him". "Oh" Yunhyeong rubbed his back of his neck "Its just an allergic he should be better if he rest for few days. Make sure to keep an eye in him okay ? You can go in".

Yunhyeong walked to the nearest coffee vending machine and put some coins into it , "Dammit" he said as he run out of coins. Then , Hanbin suddenly come and help him and pressed the coffee that Yunhyeong always buy.