three

Oh My Boy

Hi guys^^ thank you so much for keep supporting this story xD and here come chapter three


 "Marry me"

Hanbin's eyes were widen as saucer , "No" he firmly deny "There is no way I can marry. No". Jihyo shamelessly tucked onto his coat like a kid wants to buy a lollipop , "Come on. For father's sake. I know I sound desperate right now but please". "Oh hell no no and no. Its so weird to see a girl desperately asked a man to marry her". "Just ca-" her phone ring , she search for her phone and quickly answered. 

"Ah yes ?" Her voice changed 360° , from sounding so desperate to a mistress voices. Hanbin looked at her wierdly , he tried to stand up but she put her both legs on top of his thigh since her hands were busy writing down something. He tried pushed her legs away but she strongly protest. "Sure. I'll make an appointment with you tomorrow. How about lunch ? Okay , got it. Dont worry Mr Yoon Park , everything is under control". The call finally ended , as usual , she let out a big sighed "Why is it so hard to be a chief".

"Ah you should found the answer for your question by your own. So excuse me" he pushed her legs away and stand up. "Wait" Jihyo called him and slide her business card that contain her phone number into his pocket of his coat "Call me if you change your mind". Hanbin looked at her , no words came out , she put her hand on his shoulder harshly. "I know I might look like beggar begging for food but trust me , I did this just for my father. I want him to be happy. So please call me if you know , um , ready?" She smiled awkwardly.

He loosen his shoulder make her hand fall from his shoulder , "You should find your own way to make father happy. Maybe marry with someone else. And for your information , I won't change my mind. Never ever and ever". "But I thought your father als-". "I know , but I would rather leave the house than staying with all those plastics and marry with someone like you". His words hit her , it might not a harsh word , but his last sentence , 'someone like you' , make he describe her like a terrible person. She then changed her look into more serious , her lips form a straight line before she wear her bag properly , "Alright then" she turned her heels and walked away.

Hanbin let out a sighed before take out her card that she gave. 'Song Jihyo'.

 

"Okay , seems like your fever is getting better so maybe , you can check out tomorrow" Hanbin said after checking his patient. "Thank you so much doctor" the patient's mother. "That's what doctor do".

"Hey!" Doctor Song Yunhyeong , his best friend , hung his hand around Hanbin's shoulder "Let's eat". "Ah hyung. I don't th-". "Yeah yeah" Yunhyeong quickly pulled him to the cafeteria. "So , who the girl earlier ?" Yunhyeong suddenly as he put his chopstick to the side and take the spoon to drink the soup. "What girl ? Oh she's the patient's mother. Don't worry about it" Hanbin answered and shoved a spoonful of rice.

"No no , the girl with you at the waiting section just now. I saw you two. Is she flirting with you ?" His best friend arched his eyebrow while pointing at Hanbin using his chopstick. Hanbin scoffed , "More like begging. Nah , she's nobody". "Oh yeah , I saw she even put something inside your pocket" Yunhyeong stand up and take out the card that Jihyo gave to him. "Ah hyung , till where did you saw us" Hanbin whined as he tried to snatched the card but Yunhyeong hit his hand. 

"Song Jihyo. Ooo , a chief editor" Yunhyeong looked at him with a proud look. "What , why are you looking at me like that ?". "You finally use my advise ey ? You even get yourself a chief editor girlfriend" Yunhyeong gave him a proud hyung face. "Stop it , she's not my girlfriend" Hanbin shook his head. "Then , can I have her ?". Hanbin looked at him with a furrowed eyebrows , "No". "But you said she's not your girlfriend" Yunhyeong then smirked "Or sh-". Hanbin widen his eyes , "Yah hyung ! What were you thinking".

"I'll call her" Yunhyeong said as he take out his phone and dialled her number. "Hyung hyung. Yah !" Hanbin stand up and tried to take his phone away but there's no chance because she already answered it. "She answered it" Yunhyeong excitedly said as he cleared his throat. 

"Hello , is this Song Jihyo ?"

'Yes ? Who's this'

"Ah , I'm doc-"

'Hanbin ? Kim Hanbin ? Oh my god thank you so much for calling me. I mean' she cleared ' Thank you'

"Wait" he chukled "I'm not Hanbin"

'Then ?'

"I'm doctor Song Yunhyeong. Hanbin's friend. So ar-"

'How did you get my number ?' Her voice changed

"Hanbin" Yunhyeong hesitated

'Pass this phone to him. I want to talk with him'

Yunhyeong glared at Hanbin , "I've told you don't call her" Hanbin said with a crying tone "She is so hard to deal with". "She wants to talk with you" Yunhyeong said and gave him the phone. "This is all your fault".

"Hello ?"

'Hanbin ? Is that you ?'

"Yes ?"

'How dare you give my number to your friend just like that'

"No , he to-"

'I know you don't want to marry with me but at least dont sell this number to anyone else'

"I'm not , he's th-"

'Oh you are so dead if I meet you again. Oh come on , if you really need money just tell me , don't sell my number just like that. I have my pride okay'

"Are you really going to give me money because I rea-"

'Kim Hanbin ! Yah you punk'

Hanbin looked at Yunhyeong helplessly. Yunhyeong only shrugged and shoved a spoonful of rice inside his mouth.

"I'm so so so sorry Song Jihyo-ssi , but trust me , I don't sell your number at all. My senior took it. So , okay bye" he quickly ended the call.

 

Jihyo looked at her phone disbelief. "Hey. Who are you talking too ? You keep raising your voice in every sentence" Jimin asked as she put a cup of coffee on Jihyo's table. "Hanbin and his friend". "Ooo , two at once. You go girl" Jimin laughed. Jihyo glared at her , Jimin quickly bowed her head a bit. "How dare he gave my number to someone else" Jihyo wrote something on the paper. "You gave your number ?". "Yes" she shipped the coffee.

"Why ?" Jimin arched her perfectly shaped eyebrow while smile sheeply. "Don't you dare think anything else okay" she let out a sighed "I was desperately asked him to marry him and he didn't gave me the answer on the spot. So I gave him my number just in case he changed his mind. Okay , that's all". "Ew , you 'desperately' ?" Jimin furrowed her eyebrows. "I did this just because of my dad okay" her tone changed to the soft one "I want him to be happy".

Jimjn looked at her and smiled , "Trust me. He will change his mind. Who wouldn't marry with you. You pretty , smart and little bit fierce but deep inside youre kind , I know". Jihyo cringed at her compliment but then smiled , "Yes but I've shown him my desperate side. So I'm 100% sure he looked at me differently than other people look at me". 

"Nah , he won't" Jimin smiled.

 

Hanbin breath heavily , "I thought my life will be shorten to 1 year" he put his hand on his heart and patted it a bit. "What's the big fuss ?" Yunhyeong curious face stands out "Did you owe her money?". "I owe her a reply to a question". "What kind of question ? Love question" Yunhyeong take Hanbin's side dish a bit and eat it with his rice. "Well you can say that" Hanbin didn't realize that he actually smiling. "Woah , you really grown up dear boy"

"Ah yes I'm getting taller so what ? This is all your fault if you didn't call her , no if you didn't t take her card no no if you didn't see us" Hanbin hit his head slowly but rapidly on the table. "Calm down boy , I'll help you if she come to see you okay. I didn't you and her don' a good condition. She's fierce tho" Yungheyong shivered and laughed , Hanbin also laughed and continue to eat.

 

Its already night and Jihyo walked to the parking lot to drive home. "See you tomorrow Jihyo-ah" Jimin said as she waved to her before get in her car. Jihyo smiled and waved back to her before get in. In the car , Jihyo was tapping her finger on the steering while waiting for the light turn green. "Oh god I am so hungry" Jihyo said alone as she saw a store on the street. She parked her car and get in the store to get something to eat.

"Ooo this would be nice" she said as saw a triangle rice. She take that two and a bottle of mineral. As she walked to the counter , she bumped onto someone. "Oh I'm so sorry. I did-" Jihyo looked at someone. He was wearing a hoodie and tried so hard to avoid her eye contact. Jihyo tiptoe a bit and pulled his hoodie away. 

Tun tun tun ,

Its Kim Hanbin. He quickly tried to walk away but she held his arm. "Let's talk". He only gulped before take a banana milk. They both paid their things and now they were sitting at the outside. There's a table and chair just for two outside. Jihyo unwrapped her rice and eat it meanwhile Hanbin open his banana milk and drink it. Suddenly there's a growl sound come from Hanbin. He quickly cleared his throat and hit his stomach while tilting his body to the side. 

"Here" Jihyo give her uneaten triangle rice to him. "No no its okay" Hanbin shook his head. "Just eat it" she said , trying to make an eye contact with him. Hanbin looked at her before quickly eat the rice that she gave. "So , you still don't change your mind ?" She asked. "I've told you I won't change my mind" he scoffed. Jihyo's face soften as she let out a sigh and get up , "Okay. If you don't want to it's okay. This is not a thing that I can force you to do right. I'm sorry" 

Hanbin get up and ran to her before stopped her by standing in front of her. "Look. Its not like I don't want to" he tried to breath. "So you actually want?" Jihyo's face changed. "No no" he shook his head "First i-". "Hey !" There's a voice come from behind. They both look at behind but they both showed a different reactions. Jihyo's eyebrow furrowed and Hanbin's eye were twice bigger than his usual eyes. 

Jihyo looked at Hanbin as the guy and his group that shout to them getting closer to them. "Who's that ?"  Jihyo pointed at them. "Uh , first we need to run" Hanbin locked his hand with hers. "Run ? But I don't like to run" Jihyo said. "Less talk" Hanbin run while holding her hand. 

"Kim Hanbin ! Stop right there !" One of the guy shouted. Hanbin keep looking at his back to make sure she was okay. "Are you okay ?" He manage to ask. "Ah no ,I'm wearing heels right now actually" She breathlessly said. They were running at the stairs. Unfortunately , he tripped and cause himself and her to trip down. Hanbin tried his best to cover her head from hitting at the stair.

"Ouch" he winced as he land on the ground with her on top of him. Meanwhile , there's no sound come from her. "Noona" he shook her hand. "Jihyo Noona ?" He pushed her to the side slowly yet carefully. "Song Jihyo" he tried to hit her cheek rapidly but no response. He then checked around her head and there's a blood. 


Omg , so drama-ish xD

Question : Should I put her into a triangle love or go with the flow?