four

Oh My Boy

Tututu , fourth chapie ♥ and I'm sorry , this is one really short chapter. I hope you guys like it. And thank you to 89 subscribers , almost 20 upvoters and to the one who always comment for this story. Enjoy~ Guys , search for Song Yunhyeong (Ikon) he's the second male lead 


Jihyo slowly opened her eyes as she felt someone was wiping something on her head. Its Yunhyeong with Hanbin beside. She quickly sit up and felt a heavy bang on her head , she winced. "You better not move like that. Your head still need to rest" Yunhyeong said. She looked at Yunhyeong weirdly and lend her gaze to Hanbin. Hanbin slowly his behind Yunhyeong. "So , I'll leave you two for a talk. By the way" Yunhyeong said tried to steal her eyes and he got it "I'm Yunhyeong. The one that called you earlier. Its obvious that you two don't have a good condition so.." Yunhyeong awkwardly step back and walked away. 

"Why my head is bleeding ?" She asked as she run her fingertip on her wound. "Uh.." He scratched his back of his neck "You fell while we running earlier" he sit on the chair near "Are you... Okay ?". "Well see it yourself" she folded her arm. "Look , I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pull you into this situation bu-". While he busy talking , she noticed that his hand were wrapped with bandage , she hold it make him stop from talking. "Is it hurt ?" She shook his hand. "Ow" he winced and pulled his hand "Well kinda". "Bleed ?" Jihyo asked. "Nah , its twisted but its going to heal".

Jihyo looked at him worriedly , "Who's the guy earlier ?". "What guy ?". "The one that chase us I mean you. Why he chased you ?". ''Oh , they're nothing". "Nothing ? I saw them in black coats with chains around their neck and damn their hair. Are they a loan shark ?" Jihyo asked. "You can say that" he tilted his head. "Why didn't you te-" , then a nurse come with a bandage and some ointment. "Let me do this" Hanbin said and take the tray. The nurse bowed and walked to the counter back. 

Hanbin put the tray on the table and take the cotton and put some ointment to wipe her wound. "Why didn't you tell me?" Jihyo asked again. "I don't think I should tell you. Its not your problem" Hanbin said and wipe it again. With Hanbin sitting in front of her and his body leaned forward a bit to reach her wound. "I know but my father said you're a son to my father's best friend. So , you should". Hanbin scoffed and put a plaster on top of her wound , "I don't know he had a best friend" he sat on the chair back as soon as he done with her treatment.

Jihyo looked at her with a furrowed eyebrows , "You and your father ?" She carefully asked. He nodded his head , "Actually with everyone in my house" he let out a small laughed "They're a hypocrite" he whispered send a shiver down to her spine. "And why you said that ?". "And I don't think I should tell you this too. Yeah I know your father and mine were close friend but still , you know , a secret". "Yeah" she chuckled "I'm nobody to you right ? I shouldn't have ask you that" she then get down from the bed and take her coat along with her handbag.

She wear her coat , "Thank you tho". "No no don't thank me. You should be mad at me actually" he smiled. "Yeah actually I do want to scold you" she chuckled "But what can I do" she shrugged. Hanbin let out a small laugh , "Your car keys" he walked to her and pass the keys "Oh and thank you for the rice earlier". "Don't mention it" she held her handbag with her both hands. "Anyway , you car is in the parking lot. So , drive safely" he awkwardly said. "Well.. Thank you ? Do you need a ride ? I can send you home" she offered. "No thanks. I'll wait for Yunhyeong hyung to finish his shift so yeah , go home first" he refused. "Oh okay. Bye then" she send him a smile , the smile that she rarely showed to other boys.

Jihyo was walking towards the counter to pay the bill. "Ah thank you" Jihyo smiled as she received her change. After that , she turn around and started to walk but she stop as she heard someone called her. Jihyo turned but there's no one , instead the one that called her is already in front of her. "Ah you scared me" Jihyo startled as she saw Yunhyeong already in front her , smiling like an idiot while his hand in his pocket. "Annyeong" he said. Jihyo awkwardly bowed , "Yun..Yunhyeong right ?". "And you got it right" he tried to high five with her but she showed no interest , instead , she keep bowed awkwardly. 

"Ah you don't have to keep bowing like that" Yunhyeong scratched his back of his neck. "Its just that , I don't known you so.." She laughed. "Yeah maybe. But hey , what's your relationship with Hanbin. I mean he get really nervous and mad too when I called you earlier". "Nothing. Of course nothing , just a friend" she said. "Oh okay then" Yunhyeong smiled "I'm just checking because you know , its rare to see Hanbin with a girl. All this time he know was work , patient and class. Phew , he grown up really well. Anyway , go back home. Its late already and don't forget to wash your wound everyday okay". Jihyo smiled , "I won't and that's impress me when I heard what hanbin care about. Because you know , he didn't look like a someone who care about everything. Anyway thank you doctor Yunhyeong" she waved at him and turned around but then he called her again. She turned around. "Can we meet again ?" He asked awkwardly. "Well.. Maybe ?" Jihyo smiled.

 

"I'm home" Jihyo put her heels to the side and closed the door. "Oh go , Song Jihyo. Why are you late today ? I'm so worried" her mom quickly hugged her. "Come on mom. Its not like its my first time coming home late" Jihyo said breathlessly. Her mim broke the hug , "I know but you always inform me and today you didn't. Oh my god" Mrs Song tucked her daughter's hair behind and saw the wound earlier "What's this ? Who did this ?". "Relax mom" Jihyo held her mother's hand "Its a small scar. I fell , so don't worry". Her mom let out a small sighed. "Don't worry okay mom. I'm fine" Jihyo breath and let it out "Ah it think I need to shower because its a tiring day today. I'm going upstairs okay. Go to sleep". 

Jihyo get out from the bathroom and quickly plopped on top of her bed. "Gosh what a tiring day" she said to herself as keep looking at the ceiling when suddenly Hanbin's smiling face appeared , "Ah what's this~~" she whined and stomped her feet. She reached for her pillow and cover her face. Jihyo then suddenly remember the scene where Hanbin reached out for her hands to run together , "Oh come on" she put her pillow to the side and laid on her stomach "What's wrong with you Song Jihyo. He's nothing okay. Like nothing" she buried her face on her pillow and rolled on the bed over and over until she fell from the bed. 

She winced and then smile like a girl that finally confess to her crush and he accept it. That's means , she will look like an idiot if someone sees her.

 

"Hey is she older than us ?" Yunhyeong asked as he hung his coat in his locker. "Who?" Hanbin who was sitting at the edge of his bed in the doctor's rest room. "Jihyo". "She's older than me. Like 4 to 5 years older than me and the same age as you" Hanbin answered "Say , why did you keep asking about her". "You can say that I'm attracted to her ? I don't know , she gave me a feeling that my crush gave me I'm the middle school. But , she really doesn't look like 30". Hanbin smirked , "I know right. At first I was a little surprise that she's older than me but quit dreaming hyung. Quit dreaming of getting her". "Why ? I already found my bride. Ugh why you keep ruining my dream".

"Because" he laid on the bed and take a deep breath "She's going to marry soon".