five

Oh My Boy

Thank you so much for the lovessss


"Because she's going to marry soon" Hanbin said as he didn't noticed that he smiled. "What are you smiling at ?" Yunhyeong throw his blue shirt to him and wear his black sweater. "Uh.." He wiped off his smile "I'm happy because my friend is going to marry". "And you're not happy that I finally found my princess" Yunhyeong blinked his eyes rapidly. "Oh hyung. I've told you , she's going to marry" Hanbin sit up "and don't dream of getting her". Yunhyeong gave him a face of lips form into a straight line so as his eyes , "I get it" Yunhyeong throw his hand up in the air. Hanbin scoffed before take a deep breath and laid back on the bed.

 

Hanbin opened the door of his house and startled as he saw his big sister standing in front of the door with her hands folded while tapping her feet on the ground. "Ah you scared me" Hanbin narrowed his eyebrows as he saw his parents also waiting for him "what's with the situation" he awkwardly get in and sit on the couch. Hanbyul's fave suddenly changed , "Okay so , for the good news" she made a drum roll sound "I'm going to marry" she showed her finger to her parents and Hanbin. 

"Wha-what ?" Hanbin held his sister's hand "Did you know the guy ?" He asked his mom and dad. They both nodded their heads and Hanbyul keep on giggling. Hanbin looked at her sister wierdly and quickly throw her hands away. "So , she's going to marry soon. How about you son ?" Mr Kim asked. "Well.." He tried to avoid their eye contacts "I actually plan too". His parents so as his sister's lips form into a big smile. "But but but , I'm not sure yet" he ruin their mood. 

"Oh come on. Its not that hard to propose to a girl" Hanbyul said. "I know , but lately she keep on asking for the marriage". "Then that's a good sign. Its mean she ready to marry" his mother in. "But , I already said I'm not going to change my mind" Hanbin answered and looked at his mother. "Way to go brother . you almost broke her heart if she likes you" said Hanbyul who pinched her brother's chubby cheeks. Hanbin winced and rubbed his cheeks. "But she had no feelings for me and me too. That's why". "Why is there many buts in your life ? You need to be more confident Kim Hanbin , man up" his father said "Remember its almost 3 weeks". 

Hanbin let out a sigh and walked to his room.

 

After a few days , everything back to normal but not for Hanbin. He keep on thinking if he should propose to her or shouldn't. What if he propose and she rejected. It might be the most embarrassing moment that ever happens. Hanbin shake off his thought and back to his sense when Yunhyeong called him. "What are you thinking ha boy ? I keep calling you and you keep ignoring. Is this how you treat your hyung" Yunhyeong blinked and pouted at the same time. Hanbin make a disgust face before let out a small laugh when Yunhyeong hit his arm before wear his doctor coat.

"Hey you know what. I think I'm going to call her again" Yunhyeong suddenly said. "Who ?" Hanbin wear his coat too. "Jihyo". "Jihyo Noona !?" He almost raised his voice. "Woah calm down. I was thinking if I can have a dinner with her and maybe her friends too ?" Yunhyeong said and walked out from the room along with Hanbin. "So , if she agreed ?" Hanbin asked , his voice tone sounds like worried? over-protective-'boyfriend'-but-didn't-want-to-show-it?. "Thats good then" Yunhyeong exclaimed happily. "Can I come too ?" He carefully asked. Yunhyeong sighed , "You know what" he hung his hand around his shoulder "To be honest , I wanna spend some time with her alone because you , its been a long time since I've felt something like this. But hey , why not. You're my best friend. So you can come" Yunhyeong pulled his hand away before walked to his patient after he grinned at Hanbin who standing on his spot , dumbfounded.

 

Jihyo was typing something in her computer then her phone ring. Its a unknown number. She's hesitated but she answer it.

"Uh hello ?"

"Hey Song Jihyo. Its me"

"Sorry , but do i know you ?"

"I bet you didn't save my number huh ?" 

Jihyo sense that he was pouting , "Sorry ?"

He chuckled , "Its me. Yunhyeong , Song Yunhyeong"

"Ah , Doctor Yunhyeong-ssi" she leaned on her chair "Why did you call me ?"

"I was wondering if we can have a dinner together ? or a drink ? I know it was so sudden but I really want to be your friend like seriously a good friend. So..?"

"Oh that sounds nice but only us..two ?"

"Of course not. It will be hella awkward then. Hanbin will be there don't worry"

"Oh.." Jihyo bit her lips 

"Ah right , if you don't want Hanbin t-"

"What no ? its okay. So i can ask my friend to come too ?"

"Of course. Let's meet in front of the hospital first"

"Sure" Then Jimin come into her office "Uh i should go right now. I have a lot of work to do. Talk to you later" she waited for him to reply "uh okay. Bye" she ended their call. "Who's that ?" Jimin askd and put a file on top of her table. "No one" she cleared as she sit properly before take the file that Jimin put. Jimin smiled sheeply , "Eyy". "What ? why do you always smile like that to me if i talk to someone on the phone". "Woah , sorry leader-nim" Jimin bowed "So , if there's nothing then I'll go first". "Uh Jimin-ah" Jimin turned her heels "Do you fee tonight ?". "Tonight ? Yes" Jimin nodded her head "Why ?".

"Lets have a dinner together ?" Jihyo asked and smiled to her while blinking her eyes. "Something wrong ey ?" Jimin tilted her head and narrowed her eyebrows. "Ani" she shook her head "He want to have a dinner with me and he said i can bring you too". Jimin' face suddenly changed , "Ah right. My lil bro is coming home today so probebly not. Sorry Jihyo-ah" Jimin grinned and get out from her office. "Yah! Kim Jimin" she scoffed and the chuckled.

 

"Hyung-ie~~~" Hanbin called Yunhyeong who was busy arranging something in his locker. "What do you want ha" Yunhyeong closed the locker. "Where are you going ?" Hanbin sniffed "Ugh you put too much cologne". "Did I ? Ah right let's go out today. With your scary Noona" Yunhyeong nudged his arm. Hanbin stand properly , "You get to go out with her". "Of course. Its Song Yunhyeong. You're coming?". "But I thought you have a night shift today" Hanbin said. Yunhyeong froze and rolled his eyes , "Right. Thank you so much Kim Hanbin. I almost forget about that" Yunhyeong wear back his coat.

"How about her ?" Hanbin held his hand. "You go then. I can't cancel at this minute because she probably already arrived right now" Yunhyeong patted his shoulder "Good luck making friends with her" he grinned and walked out from the room. Hanbin looked at his hyung in disbelief but then he suddenly smile widely. He quickly opened his locker and hung his coat before looked at himself inside the mirror. He grabbed his white beanie and black hoodie before run out from the hospital.

Hanbin walked out from the entrance and saw Jihyo was waiting at the bus stop nearby. He smiled and then tear off the smile as he tried to act cool in front of her. "Oh its Jihyo Noona" he awkwardly said. Jihyo quickly stand up and chocked on her own saliva , she hit her chest lightly. "Gwenchana ?" Hanbin slowly approached her and tried to rub her back. "No'' she stand straightly "Its okay" she smiled "I thought Yunhyeong a-". "Oh he forgot that he had a night shift today. So did you eat yet ?". Jihyo looked at him. Hanbin then chuckled and take one step back.

"You know. If you don't want to eat with me , I can send you home" Hanbin scratched the back of his neck. "Fried chicken sounds nice right ?" She smiled "And one beer for me and one for you ?" She turned her heels as the bus already arrived. Hanbin smiled and did a small punch in the air before run into the bus.

 

Jihyo passed him the can of beer and lifted her beer before looked at him , "Cheer ?" She said shyly and gave him a toothy grin. Hanbin chuckled and cheer along with her. "Ahh this is how it feels" he said. They were currently sitting on the bench , facing the Han River. "Why ? First time ?" Jihyo asked and take a glance of him. "Of course not. Its just , I have never drink with a girl" he shyly confessed. "Aw , So I'm the first right ?" She take a sip of her beer again. "Well.." He slowly nodded his head. 

Jihyo loosen all her muscles and looked at the dark sky , "it feels great. With our magazine is first in sale chart and hearing dad is getting better". "Ooh congratulation for your magazine" he looked at her. Then , there's a awkward silence conquered the atmosphere. "Say. Do you ever go a date with a girl before ?". "To be honest , no. Never" he made a small x sign using his finger "Have you ?". This time Jihyo shook her head , "But i do have a lot guy friend". "Date ?". "Nuh-uh. I don't know I really don't like to be in relationship. Witnessing my friend getting broken heart is really , I don't know how to describe" she shrugged and stand up. 

Hanbin walked and stopped beside her. He cleared his throat and looked at her. "Can I ask something ?". Jihyo only hummed and nodded her head , not looking at him.

"Will . You . Marry . Me ?"

Then , there's a firework coloured the dark night sky.


 

       I KNOW I'M LATE  BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR 

tumblr_o017nfprwE1rbk489o1_540.jpg

AND MY SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW T-T 

And ohmygod ,lame chapter. So sorry about that *bows*