part8

Dreaming And You (V BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN'S P.O.V

''PARK JIMIN!!!!!'',there she goes again my mom,the first two words that came out from is always that.nothing else.furthermore she spitting the beautiful precious names in shouting.my mom,always always always deafening my ear.I almost cant hear sounds anymore because of her.in addition with the blabbing sounds of father as the background sounds.these two make a great amusing music,the woman in echoed voice and the man as the rapper. right. ''yah!,umma!',i shouted back ,putting away the phone from my ear. i put the phone to my ear back to hear what she wanted to say. ''park jimin!you must go home now!".

''who is that?park..ji..park jimin?is it?wow,the name sounds so handsome.i bet the owner of that handsome two words is y,smexy,hot and smoky.handsome KABOOM!'' i teased,to annoy her.\

''has my son gone gay?? You gay jimin?! "

"YAh,umma!how can you say that to your own son!"

''come to your sense!you didnt even always at home!now I want you to go home.we are going have dinner tonight.''she nags. ''what?dinner together?you kidding me?no,I wont go".

"I will told your dad to cut all your credits don.no more money,no more cars.no moreEVERYTHING''.

"NOOOOOO.UMMA YOU CANT DO THAT!nNO WAT YOU CAN DO THn NOOOOO".

"come home,before 7.30''. she hung the phone before i could even beg again. i gave out a big sigh,the 6 puppies were looking at me. the swag suga spoke out,''arguing with your mom again?''. ''hmmm.''I nodded. then the alien spoke out,''no more credit cards?just go home already k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter