Part 1

Dreaming And You (V BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been in the middle of the year.School has been boring for me.all that matter was my netball tournament.So,I have been practicing all day at the school's netball court.It was an exhausted day that my knees are aching.at night,I poured myself a fresh shower in the bathroom.after that,I went to my bedroom to get change.

I wear my night gown that has pink polka dots all over my white gown.putting facial cream onto my whole face is a MUST.Being P-R-E-T-T-Y is an obligation.after all has been settled,I crawled into my bed,put sleeping eye mask and..closing my eyes.

 

.'KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK!'I was thinking if there is someone else outside was throwing pebbles to my window?So I went to check it out.In curiousity well,mixed with the feeling of scaredness,I opened the window.

There was none.

No one or even 'something'.i dashed to my bed back and hide beneath the sheets."oh sh*t!,I forgot to shut the windows back!'.I suddenly remember.I dont care about that at times like this so I just shut my eyes and slowly..began to fall asleep..

Shockingly,someone took away my sheets and grabbed my wrist.pulling me into the window.we stopped infront of my bedrooom window.It was a guy all in black clothes.the room was dark but I still can the colour of his clothes except his face.He was wearing a cap that almost cover his eyes."You ready?",hot voice came out from his mouth,that voice I'm sure you will melt like ice cream when you hear it,just like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter