part 18

Dreaming And You (V BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hand clock strikes at 8 and we were heading to the lab for chemistry lesson.I kept remembered about the dream I had last night and kept wondering if the little kid was V But who was the ahjushhi?My head feels like about to explode,Do I really have to dream about him every night?*sigh*My teenage life is a .

"Yah,yuri,have you checked the school home page?",Nara and ayen turned to look at me and said in lower voice.preventing from being caught by the teacher whom who was demonstrating a practical.

"Do i have to?is something firing up?",I asked back ignoring them and try to focus on the teacher.

"Yes it is!You better check it now!Its about you,you know!",ayen said.

I took my phone from my pocket and directly open the school web.

I froze for seconds.what the heck and who the who posted this nonsense!

It was the picture of me and V last time in the infirmary room.The anonymous took a picture of V kissed me on the forehead but the anonymous snap the picture from behind V's back and then several shots of V going out from the infirmary room.

the caption says,

"Cha Yuri and Kim Taehyung were caught alone in the infirmary room and  let Kim Taehyung kiss her. She is a ! , get out from the school if you are only trying to win all the guys hearts!!"

-Anonymous

Aishh..whoever this person who posted such photos on the school website,she or he really need to be punish!The person hide her or his name behind the word anonymous.But the person sounds a girl though because she mentioned,"win all the guys hearts'',she must be jealous,how coward.

I hold back my anger with my red face.

"Yuri,you okayy?",Nara asked.

"who's talking there?!"

geez,now everyone were looking at the three of us.

"Cha Yuri!Yang A-yen KIm Nara!!Who told you to talk during lesson??lifted your arms and And stay outside for the whole period!".

Today my lucky charm has gone,I wonder if I get cursed or something like that.

The three of us sighed and nodded,leaving the classroom and lifted our arms infront of the class door outside.

"Im really sorry guys!I shouldnt have bragged about the rumor",Yang a-yen frowned with puppy eyes.

"nah,its okay,atleast you have told me about that before somebody else"

"she can tell you after the lesson". Nara joined the conversation.

"Yah Nara!shush!",Ayen smacked Nara's head.

well,i dont want to get mad to these two,my heart is firing up and its enough.

Few minutes being tortured I felt my arms are aching.and I just want to rest my arm in a comfy cushions but I know if  I do that troubles will encounter me again.

sounds of door being opened.V came out from the classroom and stand next to me,lifting his both arms,saying "Hi".A cheeky smile.

I rolled my eyes and look at the other way.why is he now?Did he get punished too huh.

"Yuri",He began again.the other two looked at us awkwardly.I moved next to Nara and ignore him with my most arrogant look.just be honest I can be quiet sensitive.

stop making me fall if you plan not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter