part13

Dreaming And You (V BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in dizziness on a bed and sit .the whole environment looks spinning around.there was a man's blurry figure,he was sitting on my bed.''how are you feeling,yuri?".

then the sight got back to normal.the furniture,all was on its still position.it was V who asked me.

''where am I?".my head still aches.I looked around and studied the room.

''a medical room?".i said,finally realized.

''yes,the ball must hit your head badly,you fainted and got a bruise on your forehead".he said while taking an ice wrapped by handkerchief and tapped it gently on my bruise.

''V,why are you here?",i asked him,while looking at his apple throat closely while he was treatening my bruise.

''I carry you here,and wait for you".

i wanted to say thankyou but i dont know why my tongue got stucked from saying it,i was just stay there like a statue.

there was minutes of silence and then i decided to break it.

''I saw a girl smiling crooked at me just before i fainted".I said as i remembered,hissing to the pain of the bruise.

''she must be jealous of you."

"i did nothing wrong.jealous of what?"

''dont you realize it already?"

"what?V?tell me if i did something that making people mad?".I said,worried.

"nope.Havent you realize that you are beautiful?she's jealous of you".

i blushed a little.hope he didnt realize that.

I blinked my eyes several times.i felt something tiny and thin just got into my left eye.I rubbed my irritating eye harshly.it itchy.

''hey,what's wrong?". v asked.

''i think something got into my eye,maybe its a piece of my eyelash".I said,still rubbing my eye.

''don't rub it like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter