part7

Dreaming And You (V BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

======================================================================================== "APPA!UMMA! I'M HOME!!!", I ran inside my house leaving my shoes unarranged on the floor.I saw my parents already in their clothes immaculately.mom was sitting on the couch with her legs croosed.her beautiful long white matched her perfect body.White pearls wrapped around her neck decked her pale skin.with light and soft make up,she looks very beautiful."Yuri-ah",she stood up.I ran to her giving her a big hug,and she hugged me back

.''look,how excited our yuri is to go dinner with us",my mom chuckles.dad whom was holding a glass of water said,''doesnt yuri want to hug her appa too?",with that he put the glass on the table and receive me with open arms."alright,we have another twenty minutes left before we leave",dad said,patting my back.

I storm to my room,taking a short shower .after that,I picked up my favourite dress.a long plain peach dress with short sleeves,my favourite one.since that's the last thing that my mom bought for me during our last shopping together,just before she becomes busy again with her work.I sat on my round make up chair.as in for jewellery, I wear a shimmering necklace with a small hearts hanging in line.I put my make up on.this time I tried some new make up skills, a bit eyeliner and some dark colour eyeshadows, light rossy-cheek blushers,mascara and lastly,a bright red lipstick.not yet the last,i still have to style my hair.I rolled my hair into a bun shaped like and style it nicely when at the end it looked like a bit messy bun hair but it 's perfect! oh,and btw I was wearing 6 inches white high heels shoes and went downstairs.

"I guess i'm not too late?",I grinned to my parents.actually I was one minute late.''alright honey,let's go",mom said after she hung her phone. Tonight will be good.probably,the best night of my life since I grew up without spending much times with my family.mom and dad and me,a perfect three.I thought,looking at the ransparent window,looking at the beautiful stars and moon.

soon,we arrived at the restaurant.it's a 5 star restaurant and it was enormous.the waitress come to us and my told her something,probably,my dad was asking for the place that we reserved.the waitress led us to a rectangular dining table.she bowed and left.i was about to sit but to my surprise there was also another family sitting on the dining chairs that the waitress showed us.a rectangular table with six chairs,which the three chairs infront of the family was empty.the parents wear neatly and looking nice,and theres a son sitting at the end of the table,he looks the same age as mine,and he also looks gloomy. "oh,Mr.cha!",the man said and all they stood.My dad shook hands with the man that just sat on our place."Mr,park!sorry for the waiting,i hope we still gave the chance eating together?",my dad said and they laugh in a polite manner."ey..dont be like that my long-lost friend,you are always welcome.come,have your sit'',he politely asked and we family sat infront of them on the same table.

"the son of my dad's friend was sitting infront of me.his eyes got widened when the first he saw me.and now we are sitting facing each other.i could see his skin complex clearly .I couldnt help myself to look at that beautiful skin.why is it so smooth? i bet his skin is smoother than min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter