2. Thrice

ooh ahh's rhythm ta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe's POV

1. the first confession

13 years old

"Hey, Dahyun! I-I have something to tell you." Junhoe says, red painting his baby cheeks and hands wringing each other.

Dahyun, who is currently playing basketball by herself, her head to show that she's listening.

"I-I think I lik-" And before Junhoe can even finish his sentence, his friends come bounding up to the court, seeing that Dahyun has a basketball with her.

"Hey Junhoe! Can we play with your girlfriend?"
A smirking Hanbin is standing behind Junhoe, noting the blush intensifying now.

Junhoe just slaps Hanbin's arm before calling out to Dahyun, "Talk to you later!"

But he never does in the end, because Dahyun and his friends end up playing until the sun sets, and Junhoe has to go back before that since his mother wants him to do his homework.

Too bad Junhoe can't have the courage to confess to Dahyun the next day instead.


---


2. confessing twice

16 years old

Instead of telling Dahyun directly, Junhoe's decided to just give her a love letter.

He walks up to her locker and slips in the note, filled with mushy words and colourings. Why wouldn't Dahyun like that?

But he fails to read Dahyun's mind. As he's hiding behind the row of lockers, she comes up to it, and opens it, immediately noticing the letter.

She raises an eyebrow while reading it.

"What boy can't even man up to me and say he likes me? Coward."

And Junhoe's heart is crushed.

Yah Dahyun you idiot! I tried confessing to you in your face! Ugh!

Too bad Junhoe didn't think of writing his name on the love letter.


---


3. third time's the charm

19 years old

Junhoe's tired of trying to confess to Dahyun. Maybe they're just not meant to be.

The first time, his friends were such ers, and even Hanbin smirked and that time.

The second time, Dahyun unknowingly insulted his manly pride and the worst thing was that she actually complained about it to him.

"Junhoe, do you know what happened to me today? Some guy put a love letter in my locker! I can't believe such a cowardly guy likes me. Shame on him!"

Junhoe just awkwardly agreed with Dahyun and gave her a watery smile.

"I know right." Oh Dahyun, if you only knew.

He cringes at the memory.

Not knowing what to do to get Dahyun's heart, he tugs at his hair and lets out a growl of annoyance.

He's in his bedroom, and Dahyun's downstairs baking, so he hopes she didn't hear it.

But nothing ever goes Junhoe's way, because ten seconds later, Dahyun pops her head through his door.

"What's gotten you in a twist, growly bear?"

Junhoe waves her off. So oblivious.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter