1. Gym Meetings

ooh ahh's rhythm ta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 First request fulfilled! There will be sequels for Chaeyoung x Chanwoo and Tzuyu x Donghyuk too!

"Eonnie, I don't want to go to the gym!" pouts Sana for the thousandth time.

But her protests are ignored as Jihyo pulls her up from the sofa, shoving her through the door with the help of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"Don't worry Sana-yah, I heard that there are hot trainers there!" Jihyo reassures the younger, already sliding training shoes on Sana's feet.

Knowing that she could never win her eonnie over, Sana rolls her eyes before trudging along with the other 3 girls.


---


She has to thank her eonnie for this.

In front of her is a smokin hot male, chiseled face with piercing eyes and whatnot. The other trainers that her friends had gotten had them swooning, but she still thought her trainer was the most handsome.

At least she wasn't swooning. Just red in the face.

But all thoughts of her handsome trainer vanished, as they started the lesson. Sana wasn't a very athletic girl to begin with, so she had trouble doing more than 20 pullups on the bar in a minute. 

Cue her handsome trainer, whose name she learnt as Hanbin, to enter the picture.

He held onto her calves first to try and push her up for a 21st pullup. What got Sana breathing wasn't only the pullups and their physical contact, but because Hanbin's breath was felt near her .

---

The next lessons were a breeze. Sana dutifully enjoyed her sessions, getting in close contact with Hanbin and gradually being fitter.

On her 10th session, there was a surprise waiting for her in the form of Kim Hanbin. 

" I've noticed you've gotten fitter and more flexible over the course of these lessons. As a reward, would you like to go out for maybe a coffee?"

Sana blinks her eyes like the cute squirrel she is, and asks, "Do you always do this for your customers?"

Hanbin chuckles before replying, "No, but how could I pass up an opportunity with such a pretty girl like you? If it's more comfortable with you, we could go as a group with my friends and yours."

Sana doesn't register the blush on her cheeks until after the session, when her friends are giggling about going out with handsome men and Tzuyu points it out. She feels herself burning before whining for them to stop teasing her.

Nevertheless, she still enjoyed going out with Hanbin and his other friends. It was her first time going out with such handsome men, and Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were chattering about it the whole night afterwards.

"Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, did you see Jinhwan? He's such a hottie!" Jihyo fans herself excitedly before Chaeyoung cuts in.

"Psh, at least Chanwoo's cuter than him."

"Donghyuk just my type." Tzuyu whispers to Sana, who's shaking her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter