Gym Meetings 1.2

ooh ahh's rhythm ta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu looks down instinctively as she shakes hands with her new trainer, Donghyuk. When she first saw the male, she started killing the others (except Sana) for bringing her here. In the first place, she was a very shy girl, and being faced with such a handsome face would definitely bring about her making a fool of herself.

Her predictions are proven accurate when the male bends down and twists his head upwards to meet her eyes.

“Hello! You’re Tzuyu, aren’t you?” He exclaims in a voice far too contrasting with Tzuyu’s feelings right now.

“Don’t need to be so shy, I won’t bite!” And as he tilts her head up with his index finger, she makes it a point not to look in Donghyuk’s direction – and hears Jihyo snicker at her from the side.

She goes red in the face and resists the temptation to punch her eonnie in the face right there and then. As she spots Donghyuk sparing a glance at Jihyo curiously, she clenches her teeth and mutters out an “okay.”

This brings Donghyuk’s attention back to her and he smiles brightly, making her wonder whether he’s secretly a Colgate model because she would definitely buy more toothpaste from now on.

Unconsciously shaking her head to get rid of these strange thoughts, she misses Donghyuk’s dark orbs taking in her pretty features, wondering at the same time how he was so lucky to get paired up with such a beauty.

He clears his throat quickly and offers her another smile. “Let’s get started, shall we?”

As compared to Sana, the most unfit girl in their friend group, Tzuyu can safely say that she’s quite athletic. She finally thinks her hard work has paid off when Donghyuk notices how easy the basic training seems for her and praises her, quickly going on to the more complicated stages.

It’s just then that she starts to have difficulty in completing the 70 sit-ups Donghyuk required her to do, but she doesn’t know whether to regret it or not when Donghyuk starts to pull her up to help her and sees his arms flexing.

She gulps audibly and looks away before she’s caught staring at those y muscles. But as she looks to her right, she sees Sana still at the pull-up bars, with Hanbin’s face much too close to her . She chokes and falls back to the mat with a thud. Hitting her chest, she pants out a breath before tensing her muscles to start again.

And then she’s met with Donghyuk’s far too attractive face, creased with worry and confusion. “Tzuyu, are you okay? Do you need any help?”

Not trusting to say anything sound, she furiously shakes her head and gives him a thumbs up. Continuing her sit-ups, she spends the rest of the time pondering over whether Sana is going to end up dating Hanbin after this.

However, she loses that thought until sessions later, when the trainers bring them out on a group date to celebrate their achievement of 10 sessions. On the way there, Sana’s face is uncharacteristically red and Tzuyu, being the innocent maknae she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter