Good Morning

Clumsy

"Suhyun! Wake up!"

Isn't it nice waking up to your annoying brother's shouting? I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I felt like I didn't get any sleep. Oh wait. I didn't. I checked the clock on my table. It read 6:00 am. I had to get over to the YG building. I went to get ready for the day.

~YG Entertainment~

I walked into the YG building and took the elevator up to YG's office. I had to give him my song lyrics. I feel like a zombie right now. My hair was messy, I didn't have much make up on (not that I really wore any), and I wasn't dressed up well. I knocked on his door and heard a "come in". 

"Oh, Suhyun. Are you here to show me your assignment?"

I nodded and walked over to give Mr. Yang my song lyrics. He looked over them without saying a word. It made me nervous. When he finally finished looking over them, he looked back up at me.

"Suhyun, did you write this yourself?"

I gulped. He probably knows that these lyrics were too good to be written by me. I debated on whether to tell him the truth, or lie. I decided to tell him the truth. I didn't want to take credit for Minho's hard work. 

"No, I had some help from Minho."

Mr. Yang just nodded his head and said, "Okay. Good job. You can go now." I walked out of the room and closed the door quietly, careful not to disturb him. When I got to the elevator, I mentally slapped myself. Nice, Suhyun. Mr. Yang probably thinks you're useless now. I walked out of the elevator looking gloomy. All of a sudden, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry. Good morning Suhyun."

I looked up. It was Song Minho. Of course I'd bump into him this morning. Bless my luck! I mumbled a quiet "Sorry" and a "Good morning". Minho had a questioning look on his face. I felt guilty for being rude to him, so I told him what happened earlier. He looked understanding of my situation. 

" Ah, I see. Why don't you have some coffee with me? It'll make you feel better."

It took me a little bit of time to register what he was saying. I blushed after realizing what he had asked me. Is he asking me out on a date? No, Suhyun! Stop that! He's probably just being nice. I slapped some sense back into myself. There was no way he was asking me out on a date.

Minho let out a small cough, making me realize that he was waiting for an answer. "Oh, sure!" I answered him quickly, embarrassed that I had been too busy talking to myself to notice him waiting. It appeared that Minho didn't notice my embarrassment because he only smiled at me. 

~Coffee Shop~

At the coffee shop, Minho and I ordered some coffee. No kidding. What else would we be doing? We then found a seat by a window. Minho and I chatted and joked around. I talked to him about Chanhyuk and how I loved him even though he could be annoying sometimes. Minho would talk to me about Winner.

"Here is your coffee."

The waitress came over with our coffee and set them down on the table. The waitress was about to walk away when she turned around and asked, "Are you two dating?" I nearly chocked on my iced coffee. Then, I turned as red as a tomato. I looked over at Minho. He was just chuckling quietly. 

"No, we're just friends."

The waitress nodded her head and replied, "Oh. It's just that you two looked really cute together. Well, I hope you enjoy your coffee." The waitress left our table and went to serve other customers. I was still red. I didn't dare look at Minho. If I did, he would probably laugh at me.

On the way back to the YG building, I felt a lot better. I wasn't as worried as I was earlier. Minho and I walked in silence. I didn't know what to say to him. It was still a little awkward from what happened earlier. I would probably just embarrass myself by saying something stupid.

"So, are you feeling better?"

I nodded my head at Minho's question. I was feeling really happy actually. Even though what the waitress said made it awkward, I sort of realized that it was a compliment. 'Oh. It's just that you two looked really cute together.'  That meant that I looked like I could be Minho's girlfriend. I started smiling like an idiot again.

"What's making you so happy?"

I looked at the ground. I didn't want to tell Minho what I was really thinking, since that would make me look ridiculous. I told him that I was just in a good mood. We walked by a clothing store when I saw a really nice jacket on a mannequin. I almost forgot. I still have Minho's jacket. 

"Can we stop by my house? I need to return your jacket."

Minho thought about it. "You can return it to me on tomorrow." I just nodded, and we continued walking. We arrived at the YG building after a little bit more walking. I went to a practice room and sat down. I started smiling thinking about Minho and how he had treated me to coffee. 

"I guess it was a good morning after all."