Green Eyed

Clumsy

"Aish! I'm gonna be late!"

I was running as fast as I could to the YG building. My lungs burned and my feet hurt, but I didn't stop. I can't believe Chanhyuk didn't wake me up. I had told Chanhyuk the other night to wake me up early so I could get ready, but then Chanhyuk "forgot" to wake me up on time and I ended up having to run all the way to the YG building. 

"I'm gonna kill him when I get home!"

I kept running even though I was tired. As I turned the corner, I saw the YG building. Finally. I burst through the front doors and checked in. I somehow managed to make it on time. I took the elevator up to the recording studio and slumped down on the couch. My body was sore and I probably looked like a mess. After a couple minutes of recuperating, I sat down in front of the table.

"What should I do today?"

Honestly, I didn't even know why I needed to be there. Mr. Yang hasn't been assigning me projects lately, so I didn't have much to do. I could work on AKMU's new album, but Chanhyuk had somewhere to go today. Without Chanhyuk, I couldn't really do anything. Maybe I should pay the Winner oppas a visit. 

"Okay, to the practice room we go."

I walked through the halls until I reached Winner's practice room. I could hear the sound of laughter from inside. They're probably taking a break right now. As I held the doorknob, I heard Minho's laugh. His perfect laugh. All of a sudden, I could hear my heart beating in my chest. It's okay Suhyun. It's just Minho. 

"Hello."

I slowly opened the door to the practice room. I could feel everyone's attention on me. As I got out from behind the door, everyone started warmly greeting me. I smiled politely and greeted every member. As I got to Minho, I started blushing and fidgeting. I tried to avoid eye contact, but then I remembered my promise to him. 

"Hi, Minho oppa."

I looked at him quickly and took a seat next to the other members. We all sat in a circle on the floor. I sat in between Minho and Seunghoon. We joked around and talked about how our albums were coming along. The members asked the reason why I was there and I told them about Chanhyuk having an errand to run. It was fun being with Winner.

"Suhyun, what do you think about Minho?"

I started coughing. The question surprised me. "What?" I didn't know what to say. Did they know about my crush on Minho? No, that's not possible. I haven't even told Chanhyuk yet. The members started giggling. Taehyun asked the question again. This time, going a little further into detail.

"What do you think of Minho? Who does he look good with?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I was too embarrassed to answer the question. Honestly, though, I didn't know. Who did Minho look good with? Anyways, that didn't matter. Minho looked good with anyone because he was Minho. All of a sudden, Jinwoo spoke up.

"I think he looks good with Irene."

The members all started laughing and joking about how Irene was too pretty. Jinwoo argued, "Its true! Remember the fortune teller? He said Minho would end up with an older woman. Irene is older than Minho." The members all kept laughing and joking around. I sat there, with a fake smile on my face.

"Suhyun, are you okay?"

I put on a fake smile and quickly answered,"I'm fine. Just a little tired is all." I thought about what Jinwoo said. It was true. Irene and Minho did look good together. Irene was so pretty, she could dance, and she could sing. I could sing, but I couldn't dance well and I wasn't very pretty. It wouldn't be a surprise if Minho liked Irene.

Suhyun. Stop being jealous. I tried to keep myself from thinking about it too much. I didn't want to be jealous over something so small. But in all honesty, who wouldn't feel jealous. If there was a girl who was hanging around your crush, and she was prettier and more talented than you, wouldn't you be a little envious? Not to mention, if the girl was an idol.

"Irene is nice and all, but I like someone else."

My eyes widened in shock. Did Minho just say that he didn't like Irene in that way? I could hear all the other mmembers chuckling and poking at Minho. "If you don't like Irene, who do you like?" Seunghoon shot back at Minho. I held my breath as I waited for Minho to answer. Who is it?

"I like someone who's prettier, kinder, is better at singing, and cuter."

The members let out an exasperated sigh. Minho refused to say anything other than that. The members kept begging him, but he wouldn't tell them. I just sat there, thinking. I silently groaned in frustration. In all honesty, I wanted to know too. Who does Minho like? I thought about his description. My heart sank a little knowing that he didn't like me. The girl he likes must be amazing. I was nowhere near that. But I was determined to find the lucky girl.