Nice View

Clumsy

Beep Beep

I woke up extra early today and got ready quickly. I had set the alarm clock to 5:00 am. I didn't want to have to wake up to Chanhyuk's shouting again. Even though I loved him as my brother, he could be really annoying sometimes. Chanhyuk woke up a little later and we had breakfast together. I ate a bowl of cereal and had some orange juice. I was about to walk out the door, but something felt missing. I checked my bag and my pockets. It seemed I had everything. What am I missing?

"Suhyun! Who's jacket is this?!"

Right! The jacket! I took the jacket from Chanhyuk and responded to his qeustion with a quick "none of your business". Then I walked back to the door. Chanhyuk was scolding me again, telling me how ungrateful I am. To make him be quiet, I said to him, "Thank you for everything Chanhyuk oppa! I love you!". This time, he was speechless. I walked out the door and began to head towards my job.

~7:00 am~

I took the elevator up to the practice room. I needed to work on my singing and dancing skills. I usually don't dance while singing, but it didn't hurt to be prepared. With Mr. Yang, nothing is ever for sure. He'll say a comeback will be in January, next thing you know, it's already April. Us artists just need to be prepared for these kind of occasions. 

I practiced singing and dancing for about three hours. I sang " 200%", "Give Love", and "I Love You", and danced to some of 2ne1 and Winner's songs. Of course I did. After all, Minho is part of Winner, and we all know how much I like Minho. I sighed. What am I ever going to do with myself? I decided to head over to the cafeteria to get something to eat. 

Wait. What about Minho's jacket?

I debated on whether to give it to him now, or later. I decided to give it to him later and continued walking to the cafeteria. I ate a cookie and drank some juice. Afterwards, I headed back to the practice room. On the way back, I heard a song playing in one of the other practice rooms. Maybe I should take a peek.

I opened the door a tiny bit to see inside. When I looked inside, my face blushed bright red. It was Minho. And he was shirtless. There were beads of sweat on the side of his face and on his back. I quickly closed the door shut and leaned on the wall. I just saw Minho, half . My face heated up in embarrassment. Why did I take a peek?

" Suhyun, what are you doing here?"

I turned around and let out a gasp. Oh gosh. Did he see me? I think he saw me! What am I going to do now?! My life is ruined!!! I tried to calm myself down and act as normal as I could.

"I-I uh was j-just walking by, a-and happened to see me- I mean you. Here's your jacket."

Wow. That was totally normal. Nothing wrong with a girl who can't even speak her native language. I tried my best to hide my face behind my bangs so that Minho couldn't see me blushing. I was a mess. I just hoped that Minho didn't see me peeking. He would probably think that I'm a ert or stalker. 

I handed him his jacket and went as fast as I could away. I didn't care where I went, as long as I wouldn't see Minho. For the rest of the day, I spent my time trying to avoid Minho. Sometimes, he would pass by me and try to start a conversation, but I ran away. I ran around like a mad woman. Hopefully, the day would pass and I wouldn't have to see Minho.

~3:00 pm~

I was exhausted from all the running I did from Minho. I slumped back into my chair and thought back to what I saw earlier. Minho panting. The sweat glistening on his . His hair all messy. I stopped myself from going any further. Suhyun! Stop that! Quit being erted! I had a long day and wanted to go home and have some rest. 

"So, when are you gonna stop avoiding me?"

I turned around and my heart almost stopped. Minho was standing at the door to the practice room. I started panicking. Oh no. What do I do now? He's gonna hate me. I tried to push those thoughts out of my head. I ended up giving him a really dumb answer. "I'm n-not avoiding you." Minho chuckled. That statement must have sounded pretty stupid. 

"Why were you avoiding me?"

I started blushing. I didn't want to tell Minho because I would sound weird. So, I just told him that I saw something that made me feel embarrassed. I guess Minho got the message because he just left it at that.

"Suhyun, let's forget about this. I'll treat you some coffee, just don't avoid me again."

At the end of the day, we left on good terms. Minho was satisfied with the fact that I wouldn't avoid him again, and I was happy that I didn't have to tell him about what I saw. It all worked out just fine.