Bring it Back

Give Me a Reason

B.I was extatic to finally be done with the hospital and all their insufferable tests. He knows why they have to do it, but that doesnt mean he likes the process any more.

Going home, albeit a slightly different home to that of which he remembered. They had nicer beds and even more space. Their fridge held shelves full of food; which made his mouth water looking at all the samgyeopsal they had. From what he figures half of it probably already went bad.

The only thing that surprised him more was that the bedroom only had his stuff in it. Trying to get a hold of the situation he took a moment closing his eyes in thought. The image of a simple metalic ring found itself in his head repeatedly. Opening his eyes he walked to his night stand where that very ring rests.

He picks it up, its not very impressive just a simple silver band. He doesnt remember this being here. Or even why. But regardless he feels that its very important. Suddenly he hears a knock behind him. Opening the drawer on the night stand and tossing the ring in and turning around to see who it is.

"H-hey!" B.I said with a slight faltering smile.

"Hey. Do you remember anything?" Bobby asked his eyebrow raising slightly. B.I. shut his eyes again and he could swear he heard Bobby say something again but he couldnt understand it, it was.... fuzzy? Hazy? Maybe a memory.

"Ugh. Not really. I thought I did, or I would but nothing. Uhm but why. Why isnt any of your stuff in here? Did we fight?" B.I questioned hoping to change the subject.

"Uh..." Bobby sighed rubbing the back of his neck. "It might not be best to to talk about it until you get your memory back."

"Where are you sleeping then? You cant be sleeping on the couch. Its no good." B.I said hopping his tone would be convincing enough.

"The couch isnt that bad. But no, I-i was staying in jinhwans room for now." Bobby answered looking down to his hands.

"Jinhwan? Wow thats surprising." B.I said smirking. Clearly trying to be friendly.

Bobby let out an awkward laugh. "Why? Cause its not you?" B.I just stared for a moment. Then shook his head.

"What, no nevermind. Its nothing." B.I said feeling as awkward for whatever he was about to say.

"Well other than coming to check on you I also came to see if I left something of mine in here." Bobby said pushing the door open some more to enter the room taking some glances here and there.

"Oh i havent touched anything yet. So whatever it is might be in here. What you looking for?" B.I said following Bobbys gaze around the room.

Bobby took a brief pause to look at B.I. something to his bestfriend even though he forgot nearly the whole year still holds all the exhaustin and saddness in his entire being. "It, was a ring. Just a plain silver band. Its important and I dont want to lose it." Bobby said sitting on B.I's bed.

"Oh. OH!" B.I said his face lighting up like he solved world hunger. "I found it earlier. It was over here." He opened his drawer and dug around for a few seconds. Stopping, his eyes widening in surprise and moving in front of bobby as if to block his view. Suddenly closing the drawer and whipping around with the ring in his hand. "This it?"

Bobby looked at the ring around his index fingure, surely enough. "Yeah! Thank god. I thought I lost it. That could of cost me my life." Bobby takes the ring from B.I amd places it onto his pinky. Moving to exit the room he turns around one last time, "I will leave you be to get reaccomadated with your room. See you at dinner." He gives a slight wave closing the door behind him.

After a few moments of just staring at the door B.I's ears turn dark red and a blush dusting his face he runs to his drawer reopening it and pulling out some condoms and pictures he didnt think he would ever have, surprise carved into his features.

He throws the condoms across the room and empties his drawer into the trash can in his room internaly screaming inside. 'WHY DO I. THAT ISNT. AGHHH. HANBIN WHO DID YOU BECOME WHY ARE PICTURES OF BOBBY LIKE THIS IN YOUR DRAWER!' He runs over to his bed under the covers just screams into his pillow anything and everything he can think of. Eventually the moment passes as fast as it occured and he lays on his back staring at the ceiling in confusion. 

'Were me and bobby... did we? Is he and jinhwan now? What is going on!' He thought sitting there in unnerving silence and internal contenplation of the events that could of possibly happened up to now. Especially the silver band that bobby suddenly has that hes never seen before. 

 

Does that mean theyre dating now? What do i do? Do I let him go now that we possibly had a terrible breakup, how awkward! I cant believe this. I WANT MY MEMORY BACK!