What Is It?

Give Me a Reason

Hanbin being the leader was not often seen asking for things. Whether it was a big deal or something simple. He hid behind his confidence and pride, the only person he ever found himself asking for things was Bobby. 
After Bobby got sick Hanbin tried to find a chance to get bobby to grant his wish or favor or whatever it was. Yet Bobby was avoiding his very being. He would reach out to tap on his shoulder to get his attention only to be flat out ignored. Bobby would turn to Jinhwan and speak in a louder voice telling stupid jokes or whatever came to his head first. 


Eventually, Hanbin became extremely annoyed and decided to use his authority as leader to talk to Bobby privately. “Hyung, let's talk, ” Hanbin said, pulling him out of the room. Bobby pulled his arm out of Hanbin's, “Why we can talk here. What is its?” Bobby asked. Hanbin let out a stifled sigh, “Bobby as a leader I would prefer to talk to you alone.” 


Jinhwan looked up from where he was, “Bobby just go freaking talk to him.”


Bobby groaned but he followed Hanbin out of the room. There was a reason he was avoiding Hanbin. Ever since that stupid dream, he was unsure if he could control himself around him when they were alone together. Now Hanbin just had to talk to him and just him alone.


“Bobby-”Hanbin said interrupting Bobby’s thoughts. “Heh? What is it leader-nim?” Bobby said his voice trembling. Hanbin looked at bobby worried something was wrong. “I just wanted to know whether I could use my wish or favor… why are you avoiding me first of all.” Hanbin wondered. 


Bobby looked down at his feet, he felt ashamed… why was I avoiding him anyways??? “I-I just. I-it, I was not avoiding you!” Bobby stammered. “What is your wish anyways???” He asked. “It’s a wish… okay,” Hanbin said to himself. “My wish… I want a day off, I want to just play and relax from being a leader. Can I?” Hanbin asked out of curiosity and a little hope.


“Th-that's it?” Bobby said, letting out a slight disappointed and relieved sigh. He was hopping for something else. “O-okay. I am sure we could do that.” Bobby said. He stared at Hanbin for a few minutes until he realized Hanbin was staring straight at him. “Is there something wrong???” Hanbin asked.


“No, I just, it's nothing.” Bobby said he started to walk out of the room until he felt Hanbin grab his shoulder and turn him around, “If it’s okay with you… can just us hang out. I don’t want to feel like I have to babysit anyone else.” Hanbin stated.


“L-like a date?!” Bobby asked, his ears becoming redder every second silence passed between them until his cheeks began to flare up. Hanbin was looking away from Bobby after he had asked, “I guess you could call it that…” Bobby stood in utter shock, words not able to come out of his mouth as his mind was in utter chaos.


Hanbin took this as his cue to leave the room. Only to notice they did not decide what they would do or where they would go. But he could not worry about it for long, he had to ask if they had any free time on their schedule or if they could make some. Also, they had practiced in a bit so he had to clear his head so he would be able to focus on the dance practice, he needed to make sure the choreography and everything was better before their big comeback. What if he can’t focus… because of the… date? ‘I JUST ASKED BOBBY ON A DATE OH MY GOSHSHFHISDHF’ Hanbin felt his body become extremely hot. Now what? Why was this happening? What is this?


Eventually, everyone had gathered for dance practice, at the very latest bobby came in before they started. Bobby was in a fever haze, his ego feeding itself because he believed he had finally got somewhere with Hanbin. Hanbin had to yell at Bobby during their dance practices in order to make sure he was focusing on the task at hand.


“Bobby will you focus, our comeback is not too far from here,” Hanbin said. Hanbin couldn’t hide his smirk that came and went at his passing thought. ‘He’s messing up because of me tehee >_ -what is their relationship???