In Return

Give Me a Reason

Hanbin notices a lot of things, he can often tell when someone is hiding something, he can read people regardless of the masks they try to hide behind. When it comes to Bobby, hanbin tries to read every action and gesture he makes. He never wants to get in a fight with Bobby, verbal or physical. However Bobby can be extremely difficult to read and that frustrates the hell out of hanbin. They have been best friends for so long, the line between them has grown so thin and he is no longer sure which side he stands on. The older always looked after him, whether it was mentally difficult such as the stress and anxiety or physically difficult when they had nonstop dance practices or work until they got sick.

 

The day after the show hanbin woke up to a somber lullaby of snoring. Oh how he wished he could sleep even if only for a minute more. But he noticed that the snoring did not come from across the room, but from right next to him. He lifted his head just enough to turn it toward the sleeping man next to him. ‘Bobby? Didn’t I fall asleep on the couch? I don’t remember…’ Hanbin’s brow furrowed in confusion. He then heard a fit of coughing and raspy breath.

 

Stopped in his thoughts of whatever the hell had happened and instead his face contorted in fear and worry. “Bobby? Yah-hyung wake up!” B.I. said shaking Bobby. His skin felt like it was boiling compared to Hanbin’s. Bobby’s eyes began to flutter open to find that B.I above him. “Han-han bin?” Bobby asked, “why is it so hot?” Hanbin sighed. “I think you got sick. Did you overwork yourself?” Hanbin asked, instead of answer he got something akin to clothing flung in his face. “Yah- Why are y-” Hanbin immediately stopped talking, eyes wandering from here to there with no set place or thing to look at. ‘Oh my god he took off his shirt O_O’ Hanbin thought screaming internally. He took a glance and could not look away, ‘damn he is so hot… both his body and oh right he’s sick!’ “Bobby I will be back okay?” Hanbin got up and started to walk away only to be pulled back after hearing a soft, “Don’t go…” He turned around but was not able to stop himself from falling. He fell on his knees, his hand on Bobby’s chest and his lips pressed against Bobby’s.

 

He felt heat rise on every inch of his body. Hair standing up like he got zapped by some sort of electric shock. It didn’t hurt, hell it wasn’t even painful. It was something else entirely. He softly pushed off of Bobby. ‘I think he passed out… so it’s not like we really kissed right?’ B.I stood up and softly pulled out of Bobby’s grasp. “I need to get you some medicine and food, pabo.” Hanbin leaned over and slightly pecked Bobby on the forehead.

 

After making some porridge and got the medicine from their manager he went back to check on Bobby. He softly shook Bobby from his slumber, “Oy, wake up.” Bobby mumbled to himself but eventually ever so slowly he sat up slowly rubbing his eyes. “Here take this, it will help you reduce your fever.” Bobby sighed but he took the medicine. At first he could not swallow it, sticking to the roof of his mouth instead of at the back of his tongue. He had to try three times before he was able to swallow it completely. “Thanks…” Bobby whispered. Hanbin leaned in close to Bobby, when he noticed this he backed up too quickly in shock and hit his head on the bed frame. “Ouch…” Hanbin said, “And you’re welcome. However you need to eat something.” Hanbin reached behind him for the porridge. Bobby took that moment where he had no eyes on him to face palm himself and started to scream profanities in his head. ‘Why did you freak out? The it’s not like he was going to kiss you, are you seriously this erted? Holy your just sick okay and Hanbin is only taking care of you and-’ “You okay? Do you have a headache?” Hanbin said intruding Bobby’s previous thoughts. “Uh huh…” Bobby replied looking up, “No I don’t have a-” Hanbin placed his hand on Bobby’s forehead. “You turned so red, are you sure you’re okay? Here I’ll feed you.” Hanbin said.

 

Bobby whined albeit to cutely for Hanbin, even so Hanbin believed it was because of him that Bobby became so sick. ‘Stupid, because he has to take care of you...ugh.’ Without another complaint Hanbin took care of Bobby for a few hours, feeding him and giving him water in small amounts. Once he fell asleep he placed a small towel with cold water on Bobby’s forehead.

 

Around dinner time Hanbin called all of the members together and went to wake up Bobby so he could eat something proper for his stomach. “Oh Bobby!~” Hanbin sang quite out of tune as he walked into their room. “I am up… I am awake hold on.” Bobby said as he stumbled out of their room. Hanbin caught him before he fell and helped him to the kitchen. “Hey…” Bobby said, “I had a weird dream.” He let out a giggle. Hanbin looked at Bobby, “Oh really was it so funny that it made you laugh?” Hanbin asked. “Oh uh… I, I don't know why but I saw you in my dream but it seemed so real. You called me an idiot which is funny but then.. I mean, well you kissed me. Not like that but like on my forehead. It was kinda sweet actually. Knowing you though you would n-” Bobby looked over at Hanbin who stopped walking, “hey are you alright? Ya are you blushing?!” Bobby blurted. “NO- no… why would you even have that kind of dream? You must have been really sick huh. Good thing I was there heh.” Hanbin laughed it off as he continued to walk. “Yeah I never really dream much… It was weird. Anyways let’s go eat.” Bobby said smiling.

 

Hanbin and Bobby sat down at the table ready to dig into a full fledged meal. “Oh and by the way, you owe me -.-” Hanbin said.

 

“Sure I do… How about I just grant you a favor or a wish or something.” Bobby said sarcasticly.

 

“Call.”

 

“Call? Really??”

 

  -To Be Continued-