In His Shower?!

One

Key POV

. I could feel a blush creeping onto my cheeks because I was embarrassed of what Onew might be thinking while Jonghyun was holding me. I soon snapped out of my trance and noticed that Onew was no longer in the kitchen. I turned around to look at Jonghyun and with a whisper I began to yell at him.

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun! What the hell were you thinking?!"

"My God, Key did you see his face? It scrunched up a bit when he saw me hug you. I don't think he even noticed. It was freakin' hilarious" he chuckled while he talked. I went into thought about what he had said. Not that it was much. Then an idea popped into my head.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Jonghyun," I said as I gently slapped his shoulder. My voice rising in excitement as I reached his name.

"What? What? What? Key." He said imitating the way I spoke to him.

"I just thought of something great!" He nodded with a confused look on his face then he started to move his left hand in a circular motion telling me to go on.

"And that is... what?"

"Let's make Onew jealous!" He looked like he was thinking it over but then he slowly got a sour look on his face.

"Key look I truly want to help you with your relationship with the densest man alive but. No. I won’t help you that way." He said as he turned to leave the kitchen. As soon as he was about to walk out of the kitchen I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me.

"Come on why not Jjongie?" I asked with a childish tone, puppy dog eyes, and to top it off a little pout. He rarely ever turned something down when I did that.

"No. No. No. Don't do that to me. Key just because we're best friends doesn't mean I will fall for that every time okay." I did say rarely right? Well I always have a backup plan. I let go of his wrist, made an even bigger pout, and looked away.

"Okay Jjongie. Bummie won’t bug you about it anymore," I said as I sat on the kitchen floor and drew circles on it with my index finger. I could see Jonghyun coming to sit in front of me.

"Bummie I need you to listen to me okay" I looked up at him and nodded.

"Okay Bummie will listen." He sighed.

"I have a bad feeling about this. I feel like Onew and Minho might get the wrong idea." He said in a hushed tone.

"That's silly. Trust me they won't get the wrong idea I swear. Come on Jjong we could get them both jealous and then we'll both be happy. So how bout' it? Come on please~" He sighed in defeat and I knew what was coming next.

"Fine" He said in a whiney tone before I practically jumped on him. I was rolling us on the floor.

"Umm Key. Can you please get off of me? I don't want to get dirty by rolling on the floor"

"Haha yeah sorry I guess I got over excited" I said while getting up and helping Jonghyun. When we were both up we dusted ourselves off.

"Thank you Jjongie"

"Yeah, yeah don't mention it." He walked over to the fridge to get something. I heard a thump on the wall that separated the kitchen and living room then I heard a crash and a groan. What was Onew doing this time? I walked over to where the noise came from and to my surprise it wasn't Onew it was a very tired Minho. He was sitting on the floor trying to get up but continued to fail. I was glad he didn't see me well at least I hoped he hadn't. I walked over to where Jonghyun was and poked him in the side.

"Yes Key what is it now?" I just pointed to where he could find Minho he gave me a weird look and just walked over to where my finger was leading. I could hear him talk from where they were.

"U-uh do you n-need some help?" Soon Jonghyun was back in the kitchen with cheeks as red as tomatoes and Minho leaning on his shoulder.  

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked knowing they were probably hungry.  

"Yeah." Answered Minho.  

"Yeah? Yeah what Minho?"   

"Didn't you ask if we wanted breakfast?" Jonghyun and I looked at each other and as if it were on cue we both began to laugh.

"What did I miss" Onew said as he entered the kitchen.  

"Nothing just making fun of a tired Minho" I said. Onew started to nod and smile.  "Yeah that's always fun." He said and began to look around the room but I guess he didn't find what he was looking for.   

"Where's Taemin?"  

"He's probably sleeping let me go check" I walked out of the kitchen and reached the room Taemin's room  

"Taemin-ah wakey wakey" I said while I sat on the edge of his bed  

"Nnn noo go away" He said as he pushed me and I fell flat on my . I couldn’t help but get angry  

"Yah! Taemin! Get up now!!" I yelled and he immediately shot up and gave me a scared look. He got up and practically ran out of the room. Damn it. I walked after him but he just sped up and so did I then I grabbed a hold of his wrist.  

"Taemin I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he chuckled a bit and turned around with a silly look on his face. His eyes were crossed and he was sticking his tongue.  

"Haha I got you" he said while pointing at me.   

"Fine I deserved that. Are you hungry?"

"Uh-huh! Let's go eat" he said before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the kitchen  

"So did you guys decide what you wanted to eat?" They all nodded

"We want an American breakfast! Bacon, eggs, and toast!" They all said adding different parts to it   

"Alright American breakfast it is!" We all ate and our manager called us to say we would be leaving for Starking in two hours.

After breakfast all of us went to our rooms to get changed. I quickly got my stuff and ran to the shower. I reached for the door knob that opened that bath room but someone’s hand met mine. I looked up to see who it was even though I knew who it was just by their hand. His eyes met mine and we had a moment. If I could call it that. My eyes roamed Onew’s face taking in all his features and his face expression. I didn’t want to blink but eventually my eyes began to feel dry and so I had to. I faked a cough and turned back to opening the door. I am going to shower now. Wait he has his own bath room why does he want to use this one?   

“Uhh I wanted to try something new?” Onew said before I could ask him why he was going to use our bath room.  

“Oh I see but, I’m going to shower first.” I said because I always shower in here. That’s just the way it’s always been.  

“You can use my shower,” He insisted. His hands were on my middle back as he pushed me towards his room. I tried to protest but he wouldn’t listen. I gave up once I was already in his room.  

“Go. Go. Use anything you want okay.”  

“But I-”

 “But nothing just go shower” Onew said before gently pushing me into his bath room and closing the door behind him. I sighed. I took in all of my surroundings. He had the biggest bath room after all. There was a hot tub, a huge shower and well obviously a toilet. Of course that was in its own room within the bath room. I felt so awkward because I wasn’t used to his bath room. I was used to my bath room; it was the only one I ever used since we had moved here. I got undressed and stepped into the shower. I became relaxed when the warm water began to hit my face. After spending time just under the water I began to wash my hair. The smell of the coconut shampoo took over my sense of smell. I had forgotten about all the awkwardness I had felt before. I could get used to this. After twenty minutes I stepped out of the shower and I was about to go for my towel when the door opened.

I froze. Why didn't I lock the door? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY?! Oh right, I didn't really think anyone would be coming in here considering this is Onew's bath room. Why now? Couldn't he have waited a few seconds giving me enough time to wrap my towel around my waist? Onew was looking at the floor when he opened the door with a bundle of clothes in his hands. His eyes began to look up from the floor. I'm sure it was happening fast but for me everything was happening was in slow motion. His eyes were moving up my body and I was still frozen. Then it happened, his eyes stopped. Right. Below. My. Waist. His eyes had gotten wider. This is it. I'm done. . I'm in front of Onew. . Why did his eyes have to stop there? Come on Key cover up. Cover up damn it! Move stupid body. Reach for the towel! Time was no longer in slow motion and I had regained control of my stupid body. Onew's eyes shot. Up to my face and his cheeks a light pink tint to them. I immediately reached for my towel and wrapped it around my waist.  

". Sorry I forgot and I came in to put my clothes in my hamper" Onew said as he turned around.

"N-no it's fine. We're both guys. I'll go change in my room." As said and I walked over to my clothes.  

"No. Change here." He said then quickly walked over to his hamper, put his clothes in, and left the bath room closing the door behind him.  

"O-okay"  

"Umm I'll be downstairs" he said behind the door. I simply nodded not that he could see me. It's fine?! No. Who am I kidding? It's weird. Ahh. How am I supposed to act now?! Aish I'll deal with that later I have to change now. I put on some black skinny jeans along with a light pink button up short sleeve shirt with a white shirt underneath.

I exited Onew’s bath room and stared at his bed for a while then I decided to walk over to it. I threw myself on his bed and rolled around on it while I took in his smell. I spread myself over his bed. I realized that what I was doing was creepy so I got up and went to my room. When I entered my room I placed my dirty clothes in my hamper. The shower was running. I wonder who is in the shower. I went downstairs and because I apparently hadn't been embarrassed enough already I missed a step and slid down the remaining stairs. It hurt a lot. Then I heard someone trying to hold in their laughter. Don't let it be Onew. Please don't let it be him. Eventually they couldn’t help themselves. its Onew. Oh boy I just made a fool of myself in front of Onew. Well that’s just great. A blush came onto my face. Couldn’t it have been someone else who saw?   

“Haha K-Key that was great. I wish I could have recorded it.” He said with a mix of laughter. Onew walked over to me and stretched out his hand. I took it in mine and he lifted me up with one swift pull. He was still laughing but not as much as he was before.  

"Are you okay?"  I looked at our hands and realized we hadn’t let go. I blushed and pulled away.

"Yeah. Peachy" I said while rubbing my that still hurt.  

"Sorry." I looked at his face. Why was he apologizing?   

"For what?"  

"For walking in on you after you got out of the shower and for laughing." I smiled a bit.  

"It's fine I would have done the same." His eyes got wide and I realized what I had said.  

"No. No. Not the shower part the laughing part. Crap. You know cause why would I go into your bath room? W-why would I want to see you ? I-I don't have a reason to go into your bath room. Uhh. Sorry." He was giggling through the whole thing. Again who was I kidding? I totally want to see him someday.

"Why are you apologizing?"  

"Umm for the rambling" I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.  

"Nah it was entertaining." I smiled.  "Haha good” I looked around and saw that no one was in the living room so I thought I would ask where everyone was.  

"Umm where is everyone?"  

"Oh. Uh Jonghyun is in the kitchen, Taemin is in the shower upstairs, and Minho is in the shower down in the basement." He said as he pointed toward each of their locations.  

"Alright cool. Hyung you used my shampoo didn't you." I said as I sniffed the air around him. His eyes went wide and his whole body seemed to tense up. I think he remembered the last time he used my shampoo and how I freaked.  

"N-no I didn't"  

"Uh-huh then which one did you use?"  

"T-the pomegranate one"  

"Exactly hyung, but don't worry I'm not mad. I just think it smells good on you is all"  

"Oh okay." his body seemed to relax at what I said. He scratched the back of his neck. The doorbell rang. I looked at the clock on the wall and Onew looked at the clock on his wrist. Then we looked at the door. We had twenty minutes before we had to go. It was probably our manager.  

"Seriously guys do I really have to answer it?" Jonghyun came into the living room with a snack in his hand. He shook his head and pushed through Onew and I. Too be honest I thought it was childish because he had so much room to go any other way. That jerk. Jonghyun opened the front door and our manager walked in.  

“Thanks for the snack" he said as he took Jonghyun's unopened snack. Onew and I laughed while Jonghyun stood dumbfounded. Ha that's what you get!   

"Yah! Give that back! It’s the last one!" Our manager laughed and stuffed the Choco Pie in his mouth and ate it slowly torturing Jonghyun.  

"Sorry what was that?" Our manager asked after he finished the snack.  

"You sometimes you know that?" Jonghyun said as he crossed his arms over his chest.  

"Jonghyun I think that's the point" said Minho as he walked up the stairs and over to his room that was next to the kitchen. I laughed as I began to walk over to sit on the massaging chair. Jonghyun saw that I was going for it and he began to race me there but I was only a few steps away so I won.  

"You all " he said as he grumpily sat on the couch.  

"Oh shush. You'll get over it. You always do" I said while our manager and Onew join us on the couches.  

"Where is Taemin?" Our manager asked.  

"Right here." Taemin said as he walked down from the stairs fully dressed and ready.  

"So I guess we're just waiting for Minho." Said our manager.  

"Yeah" I said  

"Yup" said Taemin as he made a popping noise with his mouth.  

"Uh-huh" said Jonghyun followed by a small nod from Onew. A few minutes later Minho walked out of his room and our manager stood up quickly.  

"Let's go." He said and after a bit of whining from all of us we left the house to Starking. We had fun at Starking like always. I had almost forgotten that Onew had seen me . Almost. Oh well at least nothing had become awkward between us. We came back home around four pm because we apparently had a few more things to do today was a bit crazy to say the least.