Good Morning My Wife

One

Onew POV

The morning was peaceful in the SHINee dorm. No loud noises everything was silent. Everyone was sleeping... with the exception of me of course. As the leader I was glad to know everyone was sleeping well. I went over to our kitchen so that I could eat something. Anything. I went and decided I would eat some leftovers from yesterday. I went to the table almost tripping on myself on the way there. But of course how was the clumsy leader supposed to make it somewhere without tripping on himself.

As I ate I began to think of my schedule for the day. First SHINee would be at Starking and... Well that's all. That seems fun I can't wait. I enjoyed going on Starking and other shows it was just overwhelming at times. I heard some footsteps approaching the kitchen and sure enough it was the one and only Key. He let out a low yawn as he rubbed his left eye with his left hand. I was about to bite into a spoonful of food when he saw me and squinted a bit as to check if he was seeing correctly.

"Huh? Hyung? That's strange why did you wake up so early?" he asked walking over to the cabinet to get a glass. After getting the glass he walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle that contained cold water. He poured it in the glass then stared at me.

"What? I uh mean I dunno I guess my body had enough rest that I woke up earlier than usual." I said thinking about why I had woken up so early. I could sleep forever if I wanted to so why did I wake up so early today? Key looked at me strangely and shrugged before he sat down in front of me. Did I say that out loud?

"Hyung there must be something bothering you if you can't sleep. Anything you need to get off your chest or something? You know all of SHINee is here if you need to talk. Especially me" he said with a smile on his face his eyes barely visible. He must still be tired.

"Thanks but I don't really know what's bothering me if anything at all to be honest." He stared as if studying my face while he took a sip from his water.

"If you say so hyung. Umm do you want some coffee?" He said while getting up from his spot and going over to the counter where the coffee maker was.

"Sure but not if you're only making it for me I don't want to bother you that much"

"Well because I'm guessing that the others will be up soon and will probably want some too it's not just for you and besides what makes you think it bothers me? I actually kind of enjoy it." He took another drink of his water in between words.

"You enjoy being treated like a maid of some sort?"

"No you aren't treating me like a maid. I just enjoy doing things for you guys. You're my family and I would like to take care of you all. You know?" A soft smile was placed on his face as he held his glass of water in his hand all I could do was admire him and everything he is and what he does for us.

"Good morning my lovely wife" Jonghyun said in an obnoxiously loud voice as he wrapped his arms around Key's slender waist and squeezed him in a tight hug while he rested his chin on Key's right shoulder. A small blush began to creep up on Key's face as he stood there frozen. I smiled and walked out of the kitchen without either of them noticing. I wonder what it would feel like to hold someone like that. What it would be like to hold Key like that. I immediately shook the thought away.