Strange Feelings

One

Taemin POV

Onew, Minho, and Jonghyun were out for schedule so it was just me and Key. Key was cleaning up the mess that we made yesterday… It was mainly me. I felt as though I should help him but… I was sitting on the couch “reading” some manhwa. Well I was really just stealing glances at Key. I had found that lately I had done that quite a bit. I had been feeling something like a spark. I wanted to be closer to him. I want to hold him. I want to look at him without stopping.

I know for a fact that I’m not gay. I like girls I really do. But there is something about him that makes me want to stay close to him. Yesterday when we were watching movies after everyone had fallen asleep and he grabbed my hand… to move it from his leg but I felt like I was going to blush just because he was holding my hand even if it was for a short period of time. Watching him has also made me see some of the things he does. Like the way he looks at Onew and the way he talks to him. It. It ticks me off! WHY? Okay, so maybe I do like him more than a friend and maybe that’s why it ticks me off. But why does he have to act differently with Onew? Why can’t he talk to me like that? What does he have that I don’t? AHHHH! Whatever!  I got up and shut my manhwa when I got up I think I startled Key a bit because he flinched. I stared at him for like 3 seconds.

“Taeminnie is something wrong?” Key walk towards me I had to think of something to say I mean if I told him that lately I had been watching him and that I think that he’s completely amazing and I want to keep getting closer to him I think he would freak out just a little bit.

“I’m fine I’m just really bored and I’m tired of reading.” I hope he bought it.

“Hmm then how about you let me finish cleaning and then we can go out and do something fun.”

“Alright sounds good.” I said before running to put manhwa away. I ran back to see what I could help with, but everything had already been cleaned. Dang Key was fast. Wait where is Key? All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see who it was just so that my cheek could be met with his index finger. He smiled and laughed a little.

“Are you ready to go Taemin?” A huge smile grew on my face.

“Yeah!” We walked out the door with our hats and sunglasses on.

“So where do you want to go?”

“Well~ I want some Ice Cream and I want to get some new clothes so… The mall?” A slight grin appeared on his face then he grabbed my wrist.

“To the mall we go!!” He said in the happiest tone ever. We took a cab and finally arrived to the most awaited place. We went in and out of several stores and bought quite a few things. We were sitting at a table that was next to the ice cream shop. The ice cream was amazing. Until we heard some people talking.

“Hey aren’t those people Key and Taemin?”

“Sure look like them huh?”

“We should go check”

“Yeah!! If it is them I want their autographs!”

“Well Key… I guess we gotta run. Unless you want to stay and be ambushed by screaming girls.” I grabbed all of our things and took him by the wrist. We took off running and got into the first cab we saw.

“Ha that was a close call wasn’t it Taemin?”

“Yeah… too bad we didn’t get to finish our ice cream.”

“There’s always next time.” True but I can’t believe my day alone was ruined by our fans.

“I guess you’re right” We arrived home and we were greeted with a bunch of questions.

“Where were you guys?” Onew asked.

“We went to the mall to get a few things.” I answered

“You guys call that a few things?” Jonghyun asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah we call this a few things… You guys would probably have done the same.” Key said in a as matter of fact tone.

“You guys this is typical for him so let’s just go on with our lives alright. Key I’m starving can you make something so we can eat?” Minho asked in a whiny tone. Soon everyone jumped on the idea and Key could do nothing but agree.

“Alright alright. What do you guys want?”

“Anything’s fine.” Jonghyun said very quickly.

“You guys should learn to cook for yourself yah know.” I would cook it’s just that Key’s cooking is so much better than mine is.

“It’s not that we don’t know how to cook it’s just that your cooking is simply better than ours and so we would rather eat the food you make.” Onew beat me to the punch.

“Really? Thanks” Key said while biting his bottom lip, he had a pink tint on his face. Would he have done the same if it were me who said that? I doubt it.

“Yeah no problem” Onew said as though he hadn’t noticed that Key was blushing. Man this guy is dense. If I were in his place I would’ve had a huge smile plastered on my face because of how proud I would feel and here he is acting as though nothing is happening. I followed Key into the kitchen because I decided that I wanted to help.

“So Key I’m here to help! What do you want me to do?”

“Thank you Taeminnie, but before I have you do anything we need to decide what we’re going to make and you need to wash your hands” I went over to wash my hands along with Key all the while thinking of what would be good for dinner… maybe bibimbap… or something I dunno.

“Hmm how about we make bibimbap?” Holy cow! Did everyone turn into mind readers today? I mean first Onew and now Key. What the hell? Am I saying everything out loud?

“That’s exactly what I was thinking! Key… Are you by any chance a mind reader?”  Key gave me a look that questioned if I had gone crazy.

“Yes Taemin I am a mind reader and I know exactly what you are thinking. Tsh such dirty thoughts do not belong in your head” He said as he poked my forehead and I was pushed back a step.

“I’m sorry for being such a bad boy. I guess you’re just going to have to punish me” I said seductively with a slight grin on my face.

“I am aren’t I?” he said in an even more seductive voice than the one I had used.

“Yeah”

“Well then seeing as how you are getting punished I better make you suffer a little huh” With every word he spoke he would take a step forward and I a step back. It continued until my back was to the wall.

“Oh yeah you’re definitely going to have to make me suffer.”

“Ok I’ve decided your punishment”

“Oh yeah what’s that? Are you going to tie me up or something?”

“Haha no you have to clean the house for a week… by yourself” He said with a huge grin on his face.

“Wait Key I was just messing around… I don’t want to clean!! Please don’t make me clean. I can clean my room but that’s just about it.”

“Haha you brought this upon yourself you said that you needed to be punished so I’m punishing you, and wow you really do have dirty thoughts don’t you? Tie you up, ert. Taemin is a ert” I did bring it upon myself I began to pout. Just the thought of having to clean up after everyone . I could only imagine how much more it would to actually have to do it.

“So now that we’ve gotten your punishment out of the way how about we start cooking?”

“Okay but am I really going to have to clean for a week?”

“Yeah.” Aww that blows. On the bright side he’ll get a break from cleaning.

“Taeminnie can you help me cut the carrots?”

“Yeah sure” Key swayed he waist left to right as he sang Gee by SNSD. I don’t understand how he could do that while cutting carrots… Then again I could only ever focus on one thing at a time. I guess I should focus on cutting the carrots rather than Key at the moment. I went back to focusing on the carrots. Do one thing at a time.

"Taemin watch what you're doing! How did you manage to cut yourself?!" Huh? Cut myself I don't recall cutting myself. I looked down at my hand and there was blood sliding down my index finger. How did that happen? Key grabbed my hand and pulled me to the sink where he some warm water and placed my hand under it. I didn't realize I had cut myself. Maybe I was daydreaming a little too much. After a minute or so the bleeding had slowed down Key went and sat me down at the dining table while he went to go get the first aid kit. When He came back he got down on his knee and put a Band-Aid on my finger. Before he got up he pinched my finger where I got cut.

"Ouch what the hell Key?"

"Hmph I hope that'll teach you to be more careful from now on!" He got up with a smirk and went back to cooking. I walked towards the spot where I was standing before I got cut.

"Before you do anything clean up the mess you made with your blood." Key said without even looking at me.

"Fine" I said in a whiny tone. I had cleaned up all the blood and threw away the carrot and carrot slices that my blood got on. After 30 minutes or so we had finished. 

"Wow Key it looks like a chef came up in this place and cooked for us" I said as I popped my head out of the kitchen towards the living room where the rest of SHINee was.

"You guys the food is ready!!" I yelled out to them in less then what seemed like a second everyone was already sitting at the table.

"Jalmukesumneda (I will eat well)" Everyone said in unison. The bowl of bibimbap looked amazing and tasted even better. Everybody dug in and enjoyed the meal. Soon enough we were all full and tired out.

A/N:

Here's a video on how to make bibimbap if you want to learn it’s extremely yummy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KCWzRfFyr4&feature=player_embedded