CHAPTER SEVEN

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{MARK}

I cannot wait any longer I have been wanting to talk to Hye-ji for this past 3 months, so knowing that maybe Hye-ji's mom talk to her on the phone or maybe video chat each other. I left my house and went to Hye-ji's house and asked her mom for her number and maybe this time, I will have the chance to talk to her. Also apologized to her for not believing her about Sera cheating on me. I knocked the door, hoping that auntie is home, "Who is it?" I heard from the other side of the door, "It's me auntie" I answer. The door opened and I saw auntie's welcoming face. "Come in Mark, what brings you here?" she said. "Hmmm, I'm just wondering if I can have Hye-ji's number," I asked, she nodded her head and went and grabbed her phone on the table. She open her phone and search Hye-ji's phone number. "Okay, here it is" she said. I grabbed my phone and I added her new phone number in my phone. I thank Hye-ji's mom and went back home. I check my watch to see the time frame in Los Angeles and right now in South Korea it's 9:32 am and in Los Angeles it's 4:32 pm, so maybe if I try and call her, she will pick up. I called the number that auntie gave me and then it's started ringing. The ringing was quite long, so I was thinking that she's not gonna pick up the phone and maybe she's thinking that a stranger is calling.The ring finally stops and I thought that she pick up her phone, but it's not, so I tried and call her again, hoping that this time she picked up her phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter