CHAPTER FIVE

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Finally arrived in U.S and when I got there a man holding a sign that says "Welcome Students from all around the world. I'm your advisor for today  ---- STUDY ABROAD ---" I read, so maybe the guy is the advisor. I look if someone will go to the man and other people did, so I followed them and asked if this is for UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles) and a girl nodded her head. So, I assumed that I'm correct. 

The other students came and everyone finally arrived. After waiting for the students, we went to get our luggage. And then after that, we went to the university that we are attending. 

When we got to the school, I saw two teachers standing in front of the school and when we got out of the bus, the two teachers welcomed us with a big bright smile. I smiled with excitement and super excited to see my classes and my classmates. And I hope my classmates are nice. 

The two teacher showed us our dorms and after that we took a tour of the whole school, I know it's a big campus, but I think it worth walking the whole place because the campus is really pretty and a lot of interesting building.

Next Day

I walked into the office to fixed my schedule for my classes so that I can have free time to myself and I can also apply for a job. After fixing my schedule, I walk around the campus to get used to the school. While I was walking I saw a guy taking a picture of the view. I look at the view that he was taking a picture and when I saw it, it was so beautiful to look at. I look at the guy and he looks Korean, so I went to him and ask if he's Korean and yes, I was correct. I look carefully and he looks so cute.

(FEATURING JUNG KOOK)

"Are you from here," I asked, "No, actually I just came here yesterday, and oh yeah, I saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter