CHAPTER ONE

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***FLASHBACK KINDERGARTEN TIME***

 (Kid version of Mark)                (Kid version of Hye-ji)

       I was walking around, when I saw this kid sitting on the corner of the class, he looks foreigner to me, but I built my courage to go talk to him. I walk toward to the boy on the corner, which is looking at the other kids who is playing outside on the playground. I sat in front of him and said hello with a big happy smile. Then he looks at me and replied back with a hello. "My name is Hye-ji, Kim Hye-ji. What's your name?" I said smiling widely. "My name is Mark, Mark Yi-en Tuan". After exchanging our names, we talk for a while and he became my first guy friends. For a long time, we played with each other and eventually we became best friends.   

(YOU/ Hye-ji)

I was still in my bed when I suddenly smell something really stink, I opened my eyes and saw feet. I pushed the feet away and saw Mark; Mark Yi-en Tuan is my best friend, he live next door to my house, and oh yeah I have mentioned this very important information before, he's the person that I really loved and there is no one in this world that can replace Mark in my heart. 

"Why the , did you put your feet on my face for," I yelled. "I have been waking you up for these past 5 minutes, and you don't even waked up or moved a bit, and that's the only way to wake you up, sleepyhead," he yelled back. So yeah, basically this is our morning fight and mostly people say that we act like a married couple fighting. We fight basically every day and we even argue something small, but I don't care as long as his with me.

 I still don't want to get up, so I close my eyes again. Then I heard Mark yelled, "Get up were going to be late to school". I look at my alarm and saw the time. "It's still 7 in the morning, you dummy" annoyed, "We still have to catch a bus," Mark said. I scoff at him and said fine, I got up and went to the bathroom and wash up.

~ 20 Minutes have passed~

After showering, I wrapped my body with my towel and went to my room. I opened the door, knowing that Mark was waiting for me in the living room. I walked in and saw Mark lying on my bed; he sat down and saw me with my towel wrapped around me. "Why are you still in my room? I thought you went downstairs, get out I have to get dress" I said. He stood up and started walking, I look at him walking, but not toward the door, but to me. I looked at him nervous, "Yah-Yah-Yah, What are you doing?" I said. "We've been together since kindergarten and I'm also a man" he teased. My heart suddenly beat faster and harder, as if it's gonna blow up, so I hold my towel real tight so that it won't fall, I walk backward, until I hit the wall. Then suddenly, he moved his head closer to my ear and said: "You're y". I push him away and stared at him.  "I'm joking, you're not y at all" mark said, while laughing really hard. "GET OUT!!!" I yelled. "Ugh, I hate that guy," I said angrily. 

I put on my clothes, after putting my clothes I put on some makeup, done preparing. I went downstairs and saw Mark sitting on the sofa. I quietly walk behind him and slapped him on the back of his head,"OUCH, why did you do that" Mark said, placing his hand on the place where I hit him "This is my revenge, you stupid" I said, sticking my tongue out  sticking my tongue out. I went to the kitchen and saw my mom cooking breakfast, "Good morning, mom" I said and kiss her cheeks. "Good morning, honey," she said and continue "Mark has been here since 6:30, you take so long to get ready" my mom scolded me. "I'm sorry," I said. I grabbed a bowl and my favorite cereal, which is 'Frosted Flakes'. I asked Mark if he wanna have cereal for breakfast, but he said that he already eaten. I pour myself a cereal, then ate it. 

I said bye to my mom and left the house with Mark. "You're the slowest person I have met in my entire life," Mark said. "I'm sorry, I'll wake early from now on," I said and pouted. I look at him and he was looking at me, then suddenly he pinched my cheeks. "Ooowww"  
We finally got to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. After waiting the bus finally came, we got onto the bus and went to school in 'Seoul National University'. Our school is kinda far from our houses but it's worth taking an hour bus to get to our school  because it's been a dream for both of us to get to this school. 

The hour has passed and has finally  arrived at our destination. We got out of the bus and went to our school. I and Mark have different major Mark is majoring in Martial Arts  and I'm majoring in Studio Arts/ Graphic Design
As we were going inside the school, we saw Mark's friend talking in the hallway, so we walk toward them. Mark's friends consist of JB (Jaebum), JR (Jinyoung), Jackson, Young, BamBam, and Yugyeom, and they called themselves Got7 (because they're 7 of them) and mostly people called them hot7, but I call them dork7. 

(*Introduction to each member*)


First Jaebum or also known as Jb for short. Jb is majoring in filming and he somewhat annoying because he's loud. 

Next Jinyoung (Jr). Jinyoung is the son of the top entertainment in Korea, which is JYP and his majoring in Dancing.

Thirdly, Jackson. Jackson is the most annoying one in need the group, he always teased me, but when it come to his work his very hardworking and his majoring in Physical training,

The fourth is Youngae, he's from Mokpo, he always speak in dialect,  and sometimes I don't really understand what his saying. His majoring in World music.

Next BamBam. BamBam is from Thailand and came to Korea when he was 17. Before he was so cute and his cheeks are so chubby, that I want to squish them, but now is still cute, but so damn y. He's majoring in the fashion industry.

Lastly, Yugyeom. He is the tallest one in the group and he's majoring also in dancing.

 (Authors notes:" This major as not actually in Seoul Univerisity")

We said "Hi" to everyone. Then suddenly Jackson pulled me to his side, and he put his hand on my shoulder, I push it away, but he still keeps putting it. I got annoyed and punch him in his stomach and everyone laugh at Jackson. I went back to Mark side, then I check my watch and my class is gonna start in 10 minutes, "Ok, guys, see you later" I said and waved to them. "Wait, Hye ji-ah, I'll come with you, I'm going in that direction anyway. K, guys see you later" Mark said running to me. 
We were walking to my class, when suddenly I bump to my classmate, Kim Sera; Kim Sera is the one of the beautiful girl in my class,  she have outstanding grades, everyone, and even the teachers adore her because she's just not pretty, she's also really smart, but I have this feeling that she doesn't like me  because she always glares at me when I'm with Mark.

  Kim Sera                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

"I'm sorry," I said, "Watch where you're going". Sera said. "I said, I'm sorry," I said and she turn around and scoff at me. So Mark and I continue walking and  I look at Mark and he was looking back at Sera. "Hey Mark," I said, but he didn't respond, so I called his name again and  snapped my fingers to get his attention, but he still keep ignoring me. So I have no choice, but to pulled his ear  to get his senses back. "Ow, that hurt" Mark whined,  "I have been calling your name a thousand times, What were you looking at?" I asked and he said, "I was looking at Sera, she's pretty isn't she". "Yeah," I said sarcastically. I was so mad, but I didn't wanna  show it, so I just walk fast to get to my class. I finally arrived at my class and left Mark, without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter