CHAPTER TWO

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~HOME~

I finally got home I walked into the house and said: "I'm home mom". She replied back and asking me a question  "Welcome home honey, How's your day". "It's Okay, where are you going?" I ask.  I went to the living room, putting my bag down. "I have to get to work right now, I have unfinished work, that I have to do in my office," my mom said. And hye-ji I forgot to cook dinner, so if you are hungry just order food or if not cook, but please don't burn the house" my mom warned. "Ok noted" I laugh, after having a small conversation, my mom left the house.

I grabbed my bag from the sofa and carried it to my room, after that I went to the bathroom, undress and took a quick shower. After doing that, I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I never cooked before and I don't know how to cook. I look at the fridge if there is anything to eat, but there is none, nothing to eat at all, so I give up looking for a food. I went to the living room and watch some shows
 I searched through the channels and saw Running man. Running man is one of my favorite show (next to Return of Superman *Song Deahan, Minguk, Manse fan here*)  and everything they do is so fun to watch, and my favorite member is Song Ji Hyo, she's so strong and also she's one of the aces. 
As I was watching the show, I suddenly heard a creaking sound from the door, "mom is that you" I said, she didn't response back, I walk to the door my heart started beating fast, scared who might be. "BOOOO" Mark yelled, "WHAT THE DID YOU DO THAT FOR, STUPID MORON. YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK" I yelled. He was laughing so hard, "It's your fault you didn't lock the door, stupid. What if it wasn't me who entered, what if someone just come in and do something to you" mark worriedly ask. I ignored him and went back to my seat. "Why are you here anyway," I asked. " You left in the middle of Sera's talking" mark said. "Oh that,..... um" I mumbled. Then he sat next to me and suddenly my stomach started growling. I put my hand over to my stomach. Then I look at Mark and he giggled. He got up, "I know you can't cook, so I'm gonna cook for you, my bestie friend" and he went to the kitchen.

 

Mark took his time to cook, but I cannot wait for long, I'm super duper hungry right now, so I went to the kitchen and ask him if I can help him with anything, but he said that he's almost done, so I stand on the corner and watch him cook. After few minutes mark finished cooking and preparing the food. "Yey, finally I'm hungry" excited to eat the food that he made. "I know I'm the second girl, next to his mother in his life that he cook for," I thought to myself. Mark and I went to the living room and eat the food that he made.

The night kept getting darker, and Mark was still with me watching some other shows. After watching the show, I look at Mark and he was already sleeping. If I were to answer Who's the prettiest sleeping face of all people?. Then my answer would be Mark. As I was looking at his face, I grabbed my phone and took a secret photo of him sleeping. 

My eyes were sleepy too, so I went to my room grabbed a blanket for Mark. As I was covering Mark body, with the blanket. I had this thought going through my head, "Should I go to U.S and study their for a whole year", but it's true that it's a one's in a lifetime opportunity,but I don't wanna leave Mark now that he got a "Girlfriend", but still I want to go, so that I can help my mom and my future too. After thinking for the awhile, I never realized that I fell asleep next to Mark.

~MORNING~

I woke up next to Mark, my head on his shoulder. It has been a long time since I and Mark sleep together (kindergarten). I sat up, then I saw Mark moved his body and woke up. he looks around and he realizes that he was with me for the whole night. He sat up quickly, "What time is it," Mark asked. "It's 9:00," I said, then suddenly he quickly got up, "oh . I'm late" Mark said. "Why are you in a hurry, you don't have any classes today," I said. "I asked Sera on a Date today," Mark said when I heard that I froze and he left the house in a hurry. I stand and went upstairs to my mom's room and checked up on her if she's home and saw that she wasn't home yet. I closed the door and went to my room to get ready to leave the house. 
Finish getting ready. I went downstairs and left the house.I text Eunji and Areum if they want to hang out today, but Eunji said she has to go work and Areum said that she has to study for her exams. My friends are very hardworking. So when Eunji and Areum said that they can't come with me, I was debating if I should text Jb, Jr, BamBam, Yugyeom, Youngae, except Jackson if they want to hang out, but it might be weird because a girl asking a boy hang out, but they're my friend, though, so should I text them or not. I arrived at the bus stop, still thinking if I should text them, when I was ready to text them, suddenly a car stops in front of me.

"(Pretend that's a real car and the watermelon are the steering wheel.)"

"(If you're wondering why I chose this as a picture of my scene, it's because I can't find a picture of him in a car and also it's so cute to look at.)"

I look at the car and saw Jackson, coming out from his car and walking toward me "Where are you going" he asked

"I don't know yet, I still can't thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter