CHAPTER FOUR

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Mall~

Looking forward to buying new clothes. We went to the various store to buy clothes and some other things that I can bring and use in U.S. I search through the clothes rack when I suddenly saw Sera at the other side of the store. I glance at her and she was alone. Maybe she doesn't have another boyfriend, maybe I just misheard it.I doubt it, but I'm pretty sure I heard it correctly. I went back on looking at the clothes, but I just can't get over it, so I look at her one more time, and there I saw it. She is with another boy, I carefully look at the two and they're so close to each other. The guy holds Sera's waist and Sera lean on the guy. "This seriously making me mad, she already has a boyfriend and she even dare to date Mark". I look at her with my 'Wanna killed this b**** face.' Then Mark came to my head, he didn't believe me, so I don't have the energy to care anymore, but still he's my best friend and I don't what him to get hurt. "OHHH, this is so frustrating"  I murmur. So, in the end, I secretly followed Sera with her "Boyfriend". I tried not to get noticed by her, so I lower my posture and hide from the clothes rack. I took out my phone from my back pocket, but suddenly I heard my mom calling my mom. I got on my knees, as quickly as possible, so Sera won't know I was following her and her boyfriend. I retreat and went to my mom. 

"Hey mom, what is it?" I asked. "There you are. Where have you've been?" mom said, followed with a question. "I was just looking around, looking for cute clothes to buy, why?" I said. "So, did you find any?" my mom continue to ask. I shake my head and told her that I couldn't find any, so we left the store and went to another store. I look around one more time to see if Sera is still her, but I didn't see her anymore, so maybe she left when she heard my name.

MARK POV

I'm still on my bed thinking if I should believe what Hye-ji said to me, but I know she wouldn't come up such thing right. I know my best friend and she wouldn't do anything bad to hurt me, right. I question myself if I should go to the mall, like what Hye-ji said, or not go to the mall cause I know Sera, my girlfriend wouldn't cheat on me. it, I'll just go to the mall and see if she's telling the truth or not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter