The New One

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thanks for the adventure. Now, go find a new one.” — Ellie, Up! —————————— 5 years later 

Sunday afternoon was a perfect day for everyone to hangout with their friends or family, except for Donghae who still had works to do. His secretary just told him that there were some problems Donghae had to finish that day.

He entered a café in Gangnam and searched for a quiet spot, hoping no one would disturb him. He ordered mochaccino to the waitress and opened his laptop when suddenly his phone beeped. It was a text from his girlfriend.

 

Oppa, are you coming?

 

Oh ! He forgot to tell her. He had promised to accompany her to go to an opening fashion branch where she works for. He immediately called her.

 

First beep, she did not answer.

 

Second beep ……

 

Third beep ……

 

“Yeoboseyo?” a familiar sound was heard.

 

“Yoona, I am really sorry I can't go with you today. I forgot to tell you I have a lot of works to do. If you still mind about it, I can go there as soon as I finish these.”

 

“Oppa, you just kept babbling around without letting me speak a word.”

 

“Sorry,” he took a sip of his mochaccino.

 

“It's okay. I can go there without you. I'm not a kid who need an adult accompany anymore, you know.” he heard her giggling. “By the way, where are you now, Oppa?”

 

“I'm in Gangnam. Wae?” he answered while looking around the café.

 

“Nothing. Take care, then.”

 

“You too. Bye.”

 

He hung up his phone, looked at the wallpaper. It was a picture of them when they celebrated their first anniversary in Namsan Tower. He met her because she was a brand ambassador for his dad’s company. Yep, she is a famous model in Korea. They were getting closer and they often attend some business parties together.

He locked his phone and started to do his works.

 —————

 

Donghae had just finished his works. He checked his phone. 5.30 pm. The party

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter