Karma?

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  [A/N] italics words are flashback  

 

“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” ― Winnie the Pooh   ——————–—  

flashback

 

“Oppa, I think you should stop playing with girls’ heart.” Jessica went to Donghae’s house after got a report from his girlfriend—or we can say ex, who was coincidentally also her friend.

“Wae?” Donghae furrowed his eyebrows, still concentrating on his Winning Eleven game on his playstation. Usually, after his broke-up, he would spend a night or two in his parents’ house, avoiding his recent ex-girlfriends to show up in his apartment. Jessica knows him so well. He would just play a game, take a nap, or read his favorite manga.

 

She let out a sigh. “I mean, don't you feel pity for them? They are crying, meanwhile you are just playing this stupid game.” Jessica felt a bit irritated then. She stood up in front of Donghae, tried to get his attention.

“Yah! Jessica! Move aside!” Donghae shooed her away with his left hand. “I almost win this game.”

 

Jessica got annoyed. “Oppa! I'm talking to you!” she walked to the television. She searched for the socket. Found it, she thought. He unplugged the plug and faced Donghae, waiting for his reaction.

He stared at blank television in front of him and stared back to Jessica. “Jessica Jung!!! How many times do I have to tell you not to disturb me when I'm on my game?!” he raised his voice. “I almost made a gol.”

 

“And how many times do I have to tell you not to play with girls’ heart?!” Jessica raised her voice back. “Aren't you afraid to get a karma?” she calmed herself and stared at him.

 

“I don't believe in such thing.” he leaned his head on the sofa. “Now, plug it back and let me continue my game.” He ordered her with his right hand shooed her.

 

She got irritated. “Ugh! Whatever. I hope you got a karma.” and Jessica left without fulfill his order.

 

“Jung Jessica!!”

 

——————  

Jessica woke up with swollen eyes. She cried all night long after had a little chitchat with Donghae last night. She had mixed feeling. She was upset, mad and sad, but she did not know who to blame. She wanted to blame everything to him, but why? I mean, she accepted his love back then, eventough she already knew his character.

“What are you doing, Jessica? Wake up and get your real life!” she tried to convince herself. She had to accept there is part of her heart that still miss him. Everything was not the same without him. She used to treat him as her everything. Brother, bestfriend, and a person she can rely on. But that accident made her think twice to accept him again. He had to learn a lesson that not everything he wanted could be granted, that’s what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter