Reasons to Smile

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  “There will always be a reason to smile everyday.” — unknown   ————


“Hey, I got her number!”

It was the first sentence he heard that morning. He didn't expect there would be call for him that early. He thought it was just alarm sound, so he swiped his phone screen, but it turned out to be a stranger’s voice.

Still half awake, he only stared at his phone, confused. “Hello?” he heard a voice from his phone again.

 


First blink…

 


Second blink…

 

 

He widened his eyes, fully awake. He grab his phone and saw the caller ID. Lee Eunhyuk. It written on the screen. “Sorry, I was half awake. What did you say?”

“I said, I got her number.”

Donghae was shocked, yet excited. He jumped out of the bed. A smile could be seen from his lips. “Really? Where did you get it?”

“It’s a company’s secret.” Hearing his answer, he giggled. Well actually it doesn't matter for Donghae how Eunhyuk got her phone number as long as he fulfill his promise to help him. “I’ll text you her phone number.” And Eunhyuk ended his call.

Seconds later his phone beeped. Donghae couldn't cover happiness on his face. Ah, what a good news to start his day.

 

————

 

Jessica focused on her work. She checked her phone when suddenly someone knocked the door. Without her permission, a man entered to her room. Jessica looked at him carefully from head to toe, scanning with a flat expression, as always.

“Oh come on! Don't give me that kind of look.” he spoke up.

Jessica ignored him and went back to her work. Actually there was nothing else to do, but she kept typing something, pretending to be busy.

Noticed her ignorance, he walked to Jessica’s spot and gave her a back hug. “Should I kiss you so that you won't be mad?” and he kissed her cheek. “Hey, you are bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter