Hi, I guess?

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." — Rafiki, The Lion King ————————

 

Jessica was talking to someone else when she saw Yoona waved at her. She excused herself and walked toward Yoona. She smiled at her and gave her a hug, then she realized the person beside Yoona was staring at her. She looked to the person’s face. She was shocked. Out of all the guests, how can he be there. But she tried to hide her expression.

 

“Hey Yoona, how are you?” she asked Yoona, ignoring Donghae who was still staring at her.

 

“I'm good, Eonni.” Yoona smiled at her. “Eonni, meet my boyfriend, Lee Donghae. Oppa, this is my other sister, Jessica Jung.”

 

Jessica looked at Donghae again, tried so hard to smile. Donghae, on the other hand, just staring at her with straight face. Just help me this time, Oppa. She thought to herself hoping Donghae would understand. She offered him her hand. “Nice to meet you, Donghae-ssi. You two look good together.”

 

Donghae shook her hand. Nice acting, Jess. He smiled at her. “It's a pleasure to meet you, Jessica-ssi.”

 

“Yoona-ssi, It's time for model interview.” someone disturbed their conversation and asked Yoona to leave.

“Sorry, Everyone. But I gotta go now. You two can have a little chitchat. See you in a minute.” After Yoona left, the atmosphere between both of them was really awkward. They did not know how to start a conversation.

 

“So, how are you?”

 

“How are you?”

 

Silence for a moment. “I’ve been doing great. As you can see.” said Jessica, decided to break the awkwardness. “Everything is good, which is also a surprise to me.” he could hear a sarcasm from her words.

 

“I'm sorry.” Donghae finally spoke up.

 

“huh?”

 

“I didn't get a chance to apologize after that accident. I went to your house the day after, but I was told that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter