Faith and Trust

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  "All it takes is faith and trust." — Peter Pan   ———————   5 years ago  

Jessica was standing in front of his apartment, waiting for the owner to show up. She knocked the door once again. Eventhough she already know the password, she did not want to enter without his permission this time. That was not the first time she waited there. She did it often recently.

The door swung open, showed a short-brunette haired girl who wore black loose t-shirt, that Jessica was sure she did not wear any shorts. "Who are you?" asked the girl, looking at Jessica from the bottom to top. "If you are just one of oppa's girlfriends, you can leave now. He is busy."

"Who is there, Clara?" asked a manly voice from inside. Jessica knew whose voice it was. She wished she was wrong. But wishes are only granted in fairy tales. "Who—" his word was cut off when he saw Jessica.

"Hi, oppa." said Jessica. She tried so hard not to cry. "I just wanted to tell you something. Seems like you are busy. But we can meet at the cafe near here, can we? I will wait for you at 12. See you there." With those words, Jessica turned her back and started walking back. She calmed herself, tried to convince what she just saw was just a misunderstanding.

 

—————

 

As Donghae closed the door, he started to think a lot of things. He did not chase Jessica because what she saw was the truth. He cheated on her. “I think you must go now, Clara. I have a lot of things to do. Thanks for the accompany.” he talked to the girl but his mind was thinking different th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter