Own Accord? | ft. Mark

Always! [Baekhyun One Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Own Accord? | ft. Mark

Tumblr

Characters: Baekhyun, OC, Mark

Type: Angst, fluff

Word count: 1702

***

Working during holidays was one of the worst ideas I could ever come up with, especially because I didn't need the money, but only something to occupy my time. I could seriously have done something way better, like reading at home and chilling on my bed. But no, I was not really thinking further and about all those side effects of working six hours a day. Or the fact that the job itself could be pretty boring.

Wasn't there any other fun jobs around? I was seriously questioning my mental health at the time I choose the job at a dry cleaner as something that would nicely occupy my time.

But what is done is done and I needed to live with it. Just a month and a half and I will be able to have another month of real holidays and the experience and knowledge to never do the same mistake again. And hopefully, I would be smart enough to sort out my priorities to schedule a small plan of things I can do as a hobby. I seriously needed one, and hopefully one that has nothing to do with a freaking ball. I may be on the sporty side, but definitely not when it was about any ball sports like football or basketball. Whenever I played one of those, I would end up on the ground with a serious injury.

“Haera, here are the car keys and the two suits. Please deliver those to Byun Cooperation. You do know where that is, right?”

“Who doesn't.” I rolled my eyes and took the car keys from Mark, my co-worker and friend. I must say, he was one of the reason why I choose this job out of the other options I had. Another mistake, seriously. That guy was like a little brother you never wanted, why we were friends was beyond me.

The drive took only twenty minutes and I found myself standing in-front of the desk of the secretary in the top floor, which another worker send me to. The only problem? There was no one here. No one sitting behind that desk, walking around or in any other rooms around the place. I ought to know, I checked.

Frowning, I groaned out in frustration. It was pretty suspicious for a company to have no workers around the building, when it's only six in the afternoon on a Wednesday. So either no one was really working here or everyone got they day off, both options weirder as the other. I mean, since when could a company let all workers off. I'm pretty sure that there needs to be at least some people holding up everything and trying to cope up with the days workload.

Shrugging, I walked around aimlessly. Checking even the bathrooms for any signs of human beings. But every single office door was open, without a trace of anyone. Until I found the only office with it's door close and actual walls that are not made out of glass. The tag at the door read Byun Baekhyun, CEO.

If I was lucky, then the door wasn't locked and someone was actually sitting there. The question was if I was actually allowed to enter?

Taking in a deep breath, I knocked twice before opening the door and walking in.

“Have I allowed you to enter, or why are you opening the door?” A voice growled at me and I froze in place, startled. The voice belonged to the figure standing behind a desk, his back turned towards me as he looked out of the big windows.

Turning towards me, his hard and cold expression morphed into confusion as he eyed my figure up and own.“Who are you?”

“T-the dry cleaner's?” I stuttered out, not being able to cope up with the situation at hand. I was never good with people being all dominant, especially if they seem to be angry. “I was sent here to deliver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter