To Love

Always! [Baekhyun One Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Love

Tumblr

Characters: Baekhyun x Suel

Genre: Angst, fluff

Word count: 1301

***

Whenever I said that I would give that one person another chance, it was me suffering from it. So why was I still doing it? Why was I still friends with someone like Daesung when he was only searching for trouble? First the state, with endless debts, then loan-sharks, where he loaned the money to pay those debts and then his involvement in the mafia to get away from those loan-sharks. And who was suffering from all of it? Of course me. Why else would the mafia go all the way out to kidnap me in bright day light?

Being knocked out cold and kidnapped, after a normal shopping spree was never in my bucked list in any way.

Well, at least it seemed like the mafia had a heart. I woke up on a bed in a room where the door was locked. It felt like half the day passed when someone entered the room and brought something to eat with him; it was a tall guy. He was handsome and lean, a smile on his face.

“Hey.” He mumbled. “I brought you something to eat.”

Sitting cross legged on the bed, I titled my head to the side. “Who are you and why am I here?”

Chanyeol was his name, and he was more of a little child in an adult body than a murderous mafia member.

He spend a lot of time with me, made jokes, told me about funny situations he was apart of. I started to enjoy his company a lot. Maybe because he was so not mafia typical, he was like a best friend everyone would love to have. The best friends type with the infectious smile and bright laugh, even with a voice as deep as his.

Soon another boy appeared who was not that different from Chanyeol. In fact, both guys were quite similar and, not surprisingly, the best of friends.

His name was Sehun and he was way more sassy than Chanyeol, but not as much as Chen, the guy that appeared the next day to bring me breakfast.

I spend a week with them in total, in which I not only met those three members, but all nine. Including him, the mafia boss Byun Baekhyun.

It was shocking, really. The moment I found out that they are supposedly the EXO gang I laughed to the amusement of those guys. They were just so normal and not as scary as how everyone described them to be. They weren't even wearing black excessively.

But that was besides the point. I was stuck with them for approximately a week until Daesung actually got around with paying back the money he loaned before and I was set free after.

It was, just like my stay with them, a strange goodbye. They were not letting me see Daesung, rather forcing me to break off any contact with a guy who plays too much with too dangerous forces. They destroyed my phone in the progress and bought me a new one, including a new number and everything.

“Never, and I mean, never contact that guy ever again!” Sehun warned, his face serious for once.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter