Accidental

Always! [Baekhyun One Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Accidental

Tumblr

Characters: Baekhyun, OC

Type: Angst, fluff

Word count: 1359

***

Our first meeting was casual and typical. It wasn't a beautiful moment, not really. I just moved into a new neighbourhood. Not knowing my way around I thought about checking out the area. It was my last year in college and while I lived with my parents before, I just needed to have my own space and learn how it was to live alone and look after myself. But how could I have known that this territory especially belonged to the mafia? That it was protected and secured by one of the most dangerous ones even. I didn't, which is also why the name Baekhyun didn't rang any bells in my head, when it should have.

He ran into me the moment I walked out of the cute coffee shop, my newly bought Latte spilling all over my blouse in the progress. Looking up at the person, I expected him to shout at me. His face was not very friendly, but cold and expressionless, his jaw clenches with what I thought was fury. Yet, after I bowed and apologised a lot he offered to buy me a new one and I found myself back in the shop, sitting down in front of him. Thinking about it now, I couldn't really remember how I agreed to that. He was great in manipulation, he was so good that you were agreeing blindly to everything unconsciously.

The moment he introduced himself, I should have seen the sadistic glint in his eyes, waiting for my reaction which should have been full of fear and dread. But me, being the ignorant new citizen, simply commented that it was a pretty original name and introduced myself after. His face changed and light surprise was visible, he then insisted to be called Baekhyun instead and I didn't question the change at all. Maybe it was his charm, or maybe I was just distracted by his good looks. His big eyes or his cute smile, or his whole being. No, I was totally falling for his manipulation powers. I should have known better.

With his way of talking, of holding himself, of all the people around us looking at us with shock and fear. They knew what I didn't, that Baekhyun was dangerous and was known for getting what he wanted.

We exchanged numbers and hit it off afterwards.

At first it was only text messages, before his calls came in and we started to talk more than two hours a day. I fell hard for him and was overjoyed when he asked me out, officially. We had many dates and yet he came to see me just for some minutes and walked me home from college. Dating him was great and I was sure he felt the same. Baekhyun was a mostly a blank faced type of person, rarely smiling and joking around. With me, he was different. He always had a smile for me, sweet words to whisper into my ears when we cuddled, and sweet kisses whenever he woke me up. He was still like that, different to me. Everything was great for half a year. But who would have thought that I never really knew him? That I never saw a whole other side of him after dating for more than six months?

I shouldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter