Three

Tempo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three.

 

Seung Hyun hears the hurried footsteps behind him. He winces, feeling embarrassed and foolish. She finally catches up and he merely glances at her before looking ahead, not wanting to embarrass himself further by engaging in a conversation.

 

“Thank you. For this.” Chae Rin starts, patting the beanie on her head. She smiles when Seung Hyun glances in her direction.

 

Seung Hyun grunts in reply.



 

He isn’t sure what is wrong with him, being unable to function properly in her presence. He is known as the joker of the group and yet, when he’s alone with her, he gets all tongue-tied and awkward.

 

Like a boy with his crush.

 

The thought brings him to a complete halt.

 

Crush.

 

Chae Rin stops as well, puzzled when he turns to look at her.

 

And in that instant, Seung Hyun feels his heart thump a tempo he has not felt for a long time. A manic rhythm that does weird things to his body; stealing his breath, removing all logical thinking and replacing them with ridiculous thoughts into his head.

 

Like how he wants to run his fingers through her hair.

 

Or how he wants kiss the tip of her nose. Because, when Chae Rin crinkles her nose, that’s all he wants to do.

 

Seung Hyun swallows and tries to push all those thoughts away.

 

Lies.

 

He will go through his part in Lies in his head. That will help. He has been singing to Lies since 2007. He can rap Lies even in his sleep.

 

Damn it.

 

Seung Hyun comes up blank. He can’t even remotely remember how the song goes.

 

.

 

By everything that is holy, he definitely has a crush on her. The kind of crush that makes his heart beat weird and the kind that gives him a tingly buzz he cannot deny. The kind of crush that makes him act stupid. And not cool, the way TOP should be. Seung Hyun grimaces with his realization.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter