Rush

To stay or to leave?

A/N:It's best if you can listen to Lovelyz's Kei's ost 'Love moves on' for Oh My Venus while reading this.

Yein's P.O.V

My relatives were outside of the ward,all silently sobbing.They bombarded the nurse with questions when she came out.I took one last look at my body for this time before I exited.

"She's in a coma.Its best that you let her rest and not go in for now"

They complained,but couldn't do anything about it.Soon,they were on their own devices,either talking or doing things with their phone.

I found my grandmother babbling to my grandfather about random things.She usually babbles to forget about her problems.I sighed.

I heard rushed footsteps.When I turned to look,i didn't have to look at her closely.Sujeong unnie!

She came,dressed in a top and jeans,with a leather jacket and heels,all panting and sweating despite the cold weather.She leaned on the glass wall,looking at my body with tears in her eyes.

"Yein"

She whispered,as the tears fell.

"Unnie,don't make me cry too"

I said while sniffling,even though I knew she couldn't hear me.She quickly rushed off again,probably to tell Jungkok and the rest of the band along with my other friends.

I then went inside,and sat down next to my body.

It was now 6pm.

The show starts in an hour.I wonder what Sujeong is going to do.I lay my head down on the bed,trying to sleep.But I ended up thinking about my family.What am I going to do with my mom and dad not here?They're basically my pillar to lean on.Oh my,and what about my application to the Dance School of Arts and Performance?The school is in America,and if i ever get in,what am I going to do?I sighed.

Before I knew it,it was 8pm,and my relatives all went home. I'm sure the show had started.And that was why I was surprised when I looked out saw Jungkook rushing here.He leaned hardly on the glass wall,pounding on it,with beads of sweat rolling down at the sides of his head.

"Jungkook!"

I yelled,rushing to the glass wall,leaning against it too,and put my hands at the same position as his on the other side of the wall,and looking up at him.

"YEIN!!!"

He shouted,much louder than at the rock concerts when he tries to get the crowd hyped up.Even though they already are.He tried to enter,but was blocked by bodyguards.

"What do you mean I can't go in!?That's crap!"

He argued with the bodyguards,creating a scene.

"JUST LET HIM IN!"

I yelled.

He didn't stop arguing until Taehyung and the rest of the band,Bangtan,and my groups of friends,Lovelyz,came.

"Jungkook,stop"

Taehyung pulled him behind himself.

"We're sorry"

Sujeong said,while bowing.The bodyguards grumbled,and Bangtan and Lovelyz left.I followed them of course.They sat down at a few benches.

"What are we going to do?"

Sujeong said,wiping her slight tears away.

"We need a distraction"

Taehyung suggested.

"But how?"

Jimin said and sighed.The rest sighed too soon after.

"I can do it"

Kei unnie said.

"Trust me"

This is not going to end well.She really shouldn't have volunteered.In the end,she had to wear a mop without the stick as a wig and act like an old grandma being cranky bout stuff.

She sighed.

"The things I do for Yein..."

"But you know we won't be able to see her for long right?She'll probably distract them for a while only,and then you get like,10 seconds"

Suga said to Jungkook.

"10 seconds is enough.I just need her to at least know I'm here"

He said as his eyes softened.I smiled.

Oh,Jungkookie.

The plan was soon taken into action.At 12am midnight.

"HEY!GET ME SOME FOOD!BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Kei unnie shouted.Oh I feel bad.Soon,all the nurses were around her,trying to calm her down.

"NOW!"

Jungkook rushed in,and was stunned for a second.But he quickly came up to my side,and touched my hand.

"Yein,it's Jungkook,I-

The bodyguards pulled him out,even with his struggling.

"NO!WAIT!YEIN!JUST ONE TIME!PLEASE!"

They ignored his pleas and threw him out along with the rest of Banglyz.They were now at the same place again,seated on the benches.I was beside them too of course.

He buried his face in his hands.No,please don't cry.Jungkook hardly cries,he's a strong person.He held in his tears,before inhaling and exhaling a long breath.

"Bangtan?Lovelyz?"

She asked them.I gasped.

"Aunt Kim!"

She works at this hospital,as a nurse.Silly me,how could I forget.But shouldn't she be with...Kyung in?

My heart stopped for a moment.

"Aunt Kim!"

Sujeong called out.She gave her a small smile.She had eye bags,and looked tired.I saw my cousins too just now too,Halla and Sunyoul.Halla had red eyes,probably from crying.She andI were very close.Like sisters.

"I guess you're all here for Yein"

They nodded their heads,when Jungkook suddenly looked up,looking alarmed.

"Her Family"

He whispered,but loud enough for her to hear.She put on a solemn expression.

"Kyung in...they're all...

Jungkook said.

"Dead"

She continued,completing the sentence.

I gripped the ends of my shirt tightly.

No,this can't be happening.My parents,I kind of knew,but this was still a hug blow to me.But Kyung in...I thought that he would still be with me...No.

I ran back to my room,with my tears rolling down my eyes,as I sobbed.Kyung in...he was only eight,he never got to go to high school,never got to have a girlfriend,never got to become an astronaut.

With his passing that means,I'm just...all alone.I'm the only one left in the Jeong family.

I stopped running,and just stood in front of my room,with tears dripping down my chin and falling on the floor.

And my heart literally stopped.

"She's in critical condition!Get her to the emergency room now!"

I looked up.They pushed my bed out of the room and along the hallway.I quickly followed,into the elevator.

And before the lift doors closed,I could See Jungkook along with Sujeong,and other Banglyz members Soon arriving,all panting.

"I'm sorry"

I said as a single,lone tear ran down my cheek.

"Oh god,Yein"

Jungkook said right before the doors closed,and ran.Which was probably the stairs to the emergency room.

I'm really sorry.

A/N:Hi,how was this chapter?This fanfic is going to be a short one though,like maybe 5 chapters.I guess if you listen to the song while reading this,it will maybe give you more feels?But I don't know what's the english translation of the song though.HeheXDAnd I'm also not sure if I'm a good author and was able to deliver those emotions to you.Sorry if I can't.HeheXDWell until the next chapter then,bye!