Epilogue

To stay or to leave?

/2 Years Later/

Yein's P.O.V

"You ready?"

Sujeong asked me as I slipped on my sneakers.I finished putting them on,and looked up.

"Ready!"

I was surprising Jungkook today at his band's concert,I'm in korea now.I moved to America to attend the dance school.I came back yesterday,and I'm surely not going back.I could barely communicate there.He doesn't know I came back already,he thought my flight was next week.

Two years ago,after I woke up,everyone thought it was a miracle.Despite knowing my family was gone,I managed to compose my feelings and remained cheerful.Jungkook insisted on moving with me to America,but I didn't let him.I thought that he shouldn't ruin his dreams for me.And instead,Sujeong came with me!So it's sort of a double surprise,for Jungkook and Taehyung.We haven't seen each other in like,a year.

We got in the car,Sujeong on the driver seat and me next to her.

"Sujeong unnie!"

"Yea?"

She asked as she turned to look at me.I gave her a sheepish grin.

"Drive carefully!"

She chuckled and smiled before replying.

"I will!"

She winked and I smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon,we reached the venue.We went from the back door.We showed the security guards our backstage passes before entering secretly.

"Bangtan,5 minutes!"

The stage crew shouted to them.They were putting on their mics.

"We're just in time!"

Sujeong whispered to me as I nodded.We hid behind a pillar,and slowly approached them.They looked nervous,and didn't even see us.

"1...2...3!"

Sujeong counted.

We backhugged them.

"Surprise!"

We shouted.Jungkook turned around,alarmed,but his eyes widened when he saw me,and he stood there,stunned.

I let go of him,and stared back.He rubbed his eyes and blinked again.

"Yein?"

He asked as I chuckled.

"Surprise,Jungkook!"

I said while smiling and stretching my arms out.

"Yein!"

He smiled,showing his bunny teeth,and gave me a bear hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever..."

He said while playing with my hair,as I chuckled.

"It's only been a year..."

I replied.

"That's forever to me..."

He said.

"GAHHHH...PDA!"

Rap Monster shouted.

"I feel lonelyㅠㅠ"

Yoongi said while pretending to cry.We all laughed.

"5 seconds!"

The staff crew shouted.Jungkook let go of me.

"I'll see you later!"

He whispered,before loud cheers were heard,and Bangtan went up on the stage.

Sujeong and I enjoyed ourselves backstage the whole time,just jamming out to their songs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hiiii Mom!Dad!Kyung iniieeee"

I exclaimed as I set flowers down on each of their grave.

"I'm back!"

I said cheerfully.

"It's hard without all of you,and I miss you all so much...but I guess I'm not that lonely,I have Jungkook and Sujeong and all my other lovely friends!"

I said,while wiping a tear.

"So,don't worry about me!I'll stay strong!"

I said,determined.

"I'll go now!Bangtan and Lovelyz are waiting for me!See you soon!"

I looked at their graves,then up at the sky.

I'm sure they're looking out for me,somewhere up there.

I left,and saw Bangtan and Lovelyz waiting by the gate.

"You okay?"

Sujeong asked.I smiled.

"I'm alright!"

They cheered before heading to a restaurant nearby.Our whole group's conversation was filled with chatters and laughter.

"I bet ya missed me tons when you were in America"

Jungkook slung his arm around me.I laughed.

"Maybe"

I said,teasing him as he sulked.

"Just kidding,I missed you"

I said,as he pecked me on the cheek.

"Hey!What was that for!?"

"For giving the right answer!"

I blushed and smiled.

Despite Jungkook's never-ending cheesiness,the teasing from Sujeong,and loud laughter and jokes from Bangtan and Lovelyz,

I'm glad I chose To Stay.

A/N:And that's the last chappie of this short fanfic!And now the only fanfic I haven't completed yet is 'Banglyz One shots/Drabblez'.Which probably isn't going to end soon.I guess I'll probably start another fanfic starring all of Banglyz.Not sure though.

Anyway!Thank you so much for reading,voting and commenting!Ily guys!Hally Holidays!BAI BAI!