Help

To stay or to leave?

Yein's P.O.V
"Get me the scissors!"

The surgeon shouted to the nurse.They were operating on my body again.It must have been because of Kyung in.I sat down,depressed.This means that I'm the only one left in my family.I'm already stressed by the loneliness.It isn't easy to not have people notice you and ignore you.

Part of me wants to leave,wants to go join my family,I mean,what would life be without them?Difficult.

But the other part wants to stay,wants to be with my friends,and I can't imagine losing Sujeong or Jungkook.What would life be without them?Boring.

"Alright,she's okay for now,bring her back to the ward"

The surgeon wiped his sweat off,and the nurses pushed my bed back to my room.There,an anxious Sujeong was pacing around,left to right.Jungkook was just staring into space,with a blank expression.Once they saw me on my bed,they rushed over to me,but the security guards didn't let them see me again.

Geesh.Grumpy security guards.

I went inside the room,and just stared at myself.I couldn't believe I'm in this state.

"Wait,let them in"

I heard my aunt tell the bodyguards.I looked up.She was talking with them,staring down at them with those eagle-like eyes of hers.The guards were hesitant,but eventually gave in.Not a surprise.She has control over everyone.Even I wouldn't dare to go against her.

"One at a time please"

The guards told my overjoyed friends.

"Sujeong,you go first"

Jungkook let her go first,even though I saw in his eyes that he was impatient.Oh well,friendship is the greatest after all.

She entered,and stood beside my bed,just staring at me,with tears in her eyes.She slowly sat down,and brushed some hair off my face.

"Yah,you look really ugly now,ya know.Wake up"

She told me,while sniffling.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone to worry about you,being the innocent,caring Yein I know.Just look outside"

She pointed to everyone outside.

"They don't look really happy,do they?And what does Jeong Yein do when people are sad?You make them SMILE"

She put her fingers at the ends of my lips,and pushed them up,making me smile.

"That's what you always do"

She said,her voice cracking,and the tears slowly cascaded down her cheeks.She quickly wiped them away,and caressed my face with the back of her hand.

"Jeong Yein,I know it's going to be hard for you ,since your mom,dad and brother isn't here for you anymore,and that's a huge,major change in your life"

She sniffed.

"But you're not alone"

She grabbed my hand now,holding it tight.

"You still have a family.You have me,you have Jungkook,you have Bangtan and Lovelyz and you have all your other relatives.We'll still be here for you"

The tears rolled down her cheeks again,but she didn't bother to wipe them away.

"And I know this isn't my decision,but please,stay"

By now,I was basically a crying mess.What am I talking about,I already lost it when she just started talking.

She turned around,and back to me,before wiping her tears one last time.

"I'll go now.Jungkook is getting impatient"

She stood up,and took one last look at me,before walking out,and muttering some words to Jungkook,and he came in.

He looked really tired,with messy hair and clothes.

But he broke out in a smile when he saw me,even when there were tubes all over me.

"Yah,do you know how much I went through just to get to see you?"

He said,while grabbing my hand,and warming it,like he always does.

Yes,I know,and I'm sorry.

"Yein-ah,tell me,am I greedy?"

"Ani,you're not"

I said,even though I knew he couldn't hear me.

"I'm not right?"

He asked.

"Then,just once,just one time,can I be greedy?"

He said,as a lone tear rolled down his left cheek.

"Stay,Yein,stay."

The tear dripped down onto my hand.

"Look,I have the letter from the dance school you applied for in America"

He said,while taking out a crumpled letter from his bag.

"Think you got in?"

He opened it,while slightly smiling and laughing.

"To:Miss Jeong Yein,you..."

He mumbled the words after that.He broke out in a huge smile,but that smile had a hint of sadness in it.

"You got in,Yein,you got in!"

"I...got in!"

I shouted.He tried to sound happy,but sounded depressed instead.

"That's one of the reasons why you have to wake up.You got accepted"

He put the letter inside his bag again.

"And...that means you would move to America"

He said while smiling sadly.I looked down at the floor.

"But that doesn't matter.I can go with you"

I looked up at him,in shock.

"I'll do anything for you.I'll quit the band,move with you to America,I'll do anything"

He said,with more rare tears coming down.

"Just stay,and be with me.Just...stay"

And right at that moment,lots of memories came back to me,of us on dates,small smiles exchanged in the hallway,and short kisses given.Memories of Sujeong and Bangtan and Lovelyz came back to me too,and right now,I wasn't a spirit anymore.

I was in my body.

I could feel it,I could feel I was on my bed,I could feel my hands and legs.And finally,I opened my eyes.

I saw Jungkook,looking down at me.

"Yein?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:Well the next chapter is probably the last one,and I think that this chapter was the saddest out of all.Tell me how it was by commenting if you want to^^