Prologue

To stay or to leave?

Yein's P.O.V

"NOONA!WAKE UP!"

"Ugh,what is it Kyung in?"

I sat up,tired.Probably time for school.I took a glance at the alarm clock.

"9AM!?I'M ALREADY LATE OMG OMG-

I yelled while rushing to the bathroom but was blocked by a certain person.

Meet Kyung in,my 7 year-old brother.He's really cute,and I love him a lot.He aspires to be an astronaut when he grows up.For a 7 year-old,he's pretty smart.He knows lots of general knowledge and some science stuff related to space.His eyes are already set on being an astronaut in the future.He's a hardworking lad,like me.

"Stop!"

He spread his arms out,blocking me from entering the washroom.I looked down at him.

"There's no school today!We heard it on the radio!Thats why we didn't wake you up!There was too much snow,so they couldn't open school"

I let out a sigh of relief before patting his head.

"I woke you up because omma said we're going to go on a drive!You know,observe the city with snow.All the beautiful sightings"

"Oh,alright then.Thank you,Kyung in!"

He gave me a goofy smile before going off to read his new book about planets.

Oh well,no school today.I washed up before walking down the stairs to eat breakfast.

"What's on today's menu?"

"Pancakes~"

My mum said as she slid me a plate full of pancakes.Yum.

"Save some for me~"

"Dad,you had your share already!"

He grinned before winking at me and then continuing to read the newspaper.

Meet my parents,they're really nice.My mother works as a housewife,while my father as a maths teacher.They prefer rock music over pop,which is what I like.Until now,they're still hardcore fans of this heavy metal music.I don't really get why they like it though.It just makes my ear bleed.

I finished eating and put my plate in the sink,when a text message popped up.

Sujeong:Hey,don't forget about tonight,we're seeing Bangtan perform at the stadium!I'm with Taehyung right now.Be sure to meet us at 6 on the dot!

Yein:I'm not an old grandma,Sujeongie.I remember.See ya at 6!

I typed a quick reply.

Meet Sujeong,my best friend.We both love to dance and sing,but we're mostly the quiet ones.We're not so active in clad,and we barely shout unless we're with our close friends.I'm supposed to go with her tonight to watch a band perform.Which her boyfriend,Taehyung was in.The band and I were actually close friends despite our different personalities.And our taste in music.But music isn't a barrier,is it?

I gathered my things and sat inside the car as my father drove into the woods to get to the other side of the city.I fiddled with my phone,low-key expecting a text from a certain someone.Until it finally came in.

Jungkook:I can't wait to see you tonight^^

I smiled.

And this is Jungkook,my boyfriend.Which is also in the band.He and his band mates were world class performers,and were known by almost all the teenage girls.And me,not so much.Just a girl with a passion for singing and dancing.He's the main vocal in his team,and plays the guitar.Despite different passions,we still somehow get along and maintain this relationship.He loves me to bits and I love him too.

Just when I was about to type a reply,a loud shriek was heard.It all happened way too fast.A huge truck was then knocking into our car,sending it flying with us in it.

And then my vision went black.

After a while,I opened my eyes to see myself lying on the snow.I got up,and observed myself.There was no blood,no bruises,not even a scratch.How is this possible?I started panicking.My phone wasn't with me.I looked around for my parents.

"Omma?!Appa!?"

I called out,looking around until I found my father on the snow,in a pool of blood.His eyes were shut tightly,and had really bad scratches on his body.Looking at his condition,there's no way he could have survived this.

Tears pooled in my eyes as my hands reached to touch his hand.But I didn't feel anything,instead,my hand passed through his.My breathing hitched,and I stood frozen for a while.I then tried again,and the same thing happened.But I could touch and feel the snow.I stood up as my eyes frantically moved from place to place.

What am I?A ghost?

Then why am I still here?I should be in heaven now.And where's everyone else?

I went to my mother,who was in a worse state than my father.I couldn't bare to look at her.Lastly,I found a hand sticking out of the car turned upside down.

Kyung in?

I reached and try to pull him out,but observed a bracelet.Wasn't that the bracelet Jungkook gave me on out first date?I was sure I had it on my wrist this morning.I looked down at my hand,to see the bracelet there too.And I realised it.

That was my body.

Soon,there were sirens and the ambulance came.No one noticed me.So I could see and touch them but they can't see or touch me?Thats strange.I quickly climbed in the ambulance with them,and went to the hospital.They were with my body now,and it seems that I could be revived.

I rushed into the operating room doors before they closed.I looked at my body and the tools they used on it.Ugh,it looks disgusting.

It has been a few hours now,and they finally stopped operating on me.

The surgeons looked at each other.

"She's in a coma"

My eyes widened.

"WHAT!?WHY!?"

I exclaimed even though I knew they couldn't hear me.They moved me to a ward with transparent walls.The ICU,they called it.The room was private.Kind of.There were no other patients there.

Everyone left,except for one nurse who lingered for a while.She sighed,before she bent down and whispered to me.

"It's alright if you want to be with your parents.You can go.The choice is yours to make"

So...judging from her sentence...that means my parents are gone.Tears silently trickled down my cheeks.I started thinking.But,how do I leave?And how do I stay?Do I just lie on top of my body or something and hope my spirit joins back together with my body or something?This is complicated.The nurse left.

I want to be with my family,I love them a lot.But at the same time,I want to be with Jungkook,Sujeong,my friends.All the people close to me.I sighed before taking a look at my body.

Woah.I look super ugly.There were tubes attached to me.I shivered before looking out the transparent wall.

All my relatives,grandparents,cousins,were there.But I haven't spotted Jungkook or Sujeong.

I sighed.This is going to be frustrating.

A/N:Hi...So how's the first chapter?I had too much Jeongin feels I just had to do this fanficXD